Friday, February 17, 2012

Vivian Gbakolo, vivian4real123@hotmail.com





Contact me yesterday in WD as


VIVIAN4REAL
- 25 y/o female (1986 December 01)
- from Juno, Alaska, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 20 to 30 y/o


Hello
My name is vivian ,after going through your profile i decided to contact you,i think we can make it together, therefore i would like you to tell me more about your self and i will also send you my photo as soon as you contact me back.Hoping to hear from you soon.
thanks.
vivian
vivian4real123@hotmail.com



My Dearest,
How are you doing presently,I hope this my mail will reach you in good condition of health,I will really like to have a good relationship with you and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here.My name is Miss vivian Gbakolo,Am 24years old girl from Ivory Coast in West Africa, the only daughter of late Prof.Daniel W. Gbakolo who was a politician and a writer.My father was killed by Rebel attack during the political crisis that happens in my country some time ago,my lovely mother and one of my brothers died after the burial Ceremony of my father,as a result of food poison. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country SENEGAL where i am leaving now at refugee camp under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest



41.82.97.81


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxxx


My Dear,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How are you today? I hope you are fine as i believe. In this camp we are just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to because all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is ( Rev.Cletus Paul ) who is the Rev father of the (Christ The King Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me and the children in the camp but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels, one for men the other for women.
The Rev father Tel number is ( +221-76-465-74-91) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i was still in the school before the tragedy incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and his death certificate here with me,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $2.7(Two Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me,but he don't know that i have the documents i told you that it is secret .So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.
I like honest and understanding people,truthful and people with vision,truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently.
My Dear,please i have some important questions which have been disturbing me, and i will like you to answer all of them from your inner most heart before i will introduce you to the bank as my representative whom i have chosen to stand on my behalf to claim the deposited money. The questions is.....................................
Please i will like to know from your heart if you will really help me to retrieve this money from the bank without any betrayal?.

I will like to know if you will really help me to invest this money in a good and profitable business in your country once the money is being transferred to your account?.
I will like to know if you will really send me money to get my traveling documents so as to come over to meet you over there in your country as soon as the money is being transferred to your account?.
I will like to know if you will really be there for me?.
Please this is what i will like you to clear me from your heart of trust to me. Once you agreed with this few words, i will like you to send me your FULL NAME, CONTACT ADDRESS, OCCUPATION, AGE AND PHONE NUMBER, so that i will send them to the bank and get you introduce to them as my foreign partner that is helping me to transfer this money to his account on my behalf due to my refugees status.
Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.Thanks for the lovely wards i heard from you today,Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours lovely Vivian.


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hello My Dear,
I hope you are fine. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in peace).
Dear i feel so much happy to know that you are a good man and i will trust you in any thing i do with you because i know my money will be safe in your hand if the bank transfer it to you.
I want you to send an email to the bank today so that the bank will reply you and tell us the best way to transfer the money.
I thank God for the life of Rev Cletus the Priest of the church located in the camp where i receive and send emails to you. Please always call me with this rev father phone number (+221 76 465 7491 ) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send his secretary to call me in the female hostel to come and speak with you.
This is the bank contact where my late father deposited the money. i send it to you now so that you will contact the bank for the transfer. try to contact the bank now for the transfer.i have told them every thing about you. try to contact them immediately so that they will transfer the money to you in your country.
After the transfer of the money to your account, you will withdraw sum money and send to me so that i will get my traveling documents and join you over there in your country or you can come here and pick me. I want you to send an application letter to the bank email and ask them to transfer the money in my late father account to your account because i have officially sent a nomination letter to the bank today introducing you to them as my partner.
Here is the contact information of the bank in London where the money was deposited by my late father. send application letter to their email address for the transfer.
__________________________
Halifax Finance Management Bank of London.
Flat 07 Ronceville
St. Clement Road
JE 1 5 PX - St. Helier
Jersey - UK
Tel: +44-70 31801876
Fax: 44(0)2070601211

Email: ( Halifaxonlinebanking@bigstring.com)
Email: ( halifaxcostumersrevice@Safe-mail.net )

Contact Person:Mr Johnson Edward /Extension:01( Director Foreign Remittance Department)
Escrow Account Manager.
Mr Paulson /,Extension:07

ACCOUNT DEPOSITOR NAME(Prof Daniel W. Gbakolo)
NEXT OF KIN:Vivian Gbakolo
ACCOUNT NUMBER..SCBUK/110/3435677969
AMOUNT DEPOSITED....US$2,700.000.00
SWIFT CODE RDOSGF3L)
NATIONALITY: : Ivory Coast
Let them know that you are my partner for the transfer of the money in the account details i have informed them about you try and contact them today so that we can hear from them soon.

Thank you for giving me your heart of trust and i feel so much happy.
I am waiting to hear from you the response from the bank.
Thanks and be blessed .
Yours dearly,
Miss Vivian Gbakolo.

No comments:

Post a Comment