Monday, February 20, 2012

Justina Amoss, ladyjusty1986@yahoo.com.ph


Profilepic



From 4ppl as


clk300

Age:
25

I am a:
Woman

Location:
Dakar, Guediawaye, Dakar, SN

Birthday:
10.10.1986

Looking for:
Man

Relationship:
Woman

Language:
English


Hi Dear.
How are you doing today,I am Justy by name am a simple
and humble Young lady i am much interested to be in friendship with
you, Please mail me back with:(ladyjusty1986@yahoo.com.ph)so that we can
share our pictures,details and feeling mutually.
lets distance or body colour not be a barer please but lets love connect
i real understood that love is like a bridge that
connects two far distance to be closed.
Thanks and contact me back with: ladyjusty1986@yahoo.com.ph


Hello my Dear.
I am so happy to write you this mail.How is your day today over there?
Mine a little hot over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Miss Justina Amos am 25 years old single, i am from monrovia in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country last few years.

My late father Dr.Bubba Amos was the chairman & managing director of
( BUBBA PLASTIC COMPANY LTD ) in MONROVIA the capital of my country,and we were living happily as one happy family before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father together with my only sister in a cold blood.
It was only me that is alive because i was in my school and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.

I am in pains and suffering here in this camp,i need your help,i want you to get me out of this camp please.

My hobbies are watching football,dancing,cooking,Reading,moves,swimming also good family.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Here is my pictures for you to know me very well and i will appreciate to see yours in your nest mail,bye and have a nice day.
Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours Miss Justina Amos.


41.82.195.251


Portail-captif-IPP-8th_pool
SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar


xxxxxxxxxx


Hello my Beloved.
How are you today? l hope you are fine,
My dear,my day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal,we find it hard to go out of the camp,because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison house.I don't have any relatives that i can go.

Reverend Father James Adisar,is one of the Reverend Father of (Christ The king Church) here in the camp,he has been good to me since l came here,but am not living with him rather l am living in the women's hostel,the camp have two hostels one for men and other for women.
This is Reverend's office phone number please just call the Reverend tell him that you want to speak with me (Miss Justina Amos)he will send someone to call me in the hostel Phone No:
+221 771 641 801

My late father Dr. Amos Buba was a Contractor and international business man during his life time. I have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in bank which he used my name as the next of kin the amount is $7.9 US (Seven Million Nine Hundred Thousand US Dollars.) Since i am too small to handle this money and also my present condition here in the camp cannot permit me to do the transfer on my own.I want you to assist me to transfer this money into your account,
As you will assist me in this investment,i will also like to complete my studies,i was in my 1st year in university when the tragic incidence took place.

It is my intention to compensate you with 25% of the total money for your services,the balance shall be my investment capital in which i will also want you to assist me.It is also one of the reason why I decided to contact you.

SEND ME YOUR CONTACT DETAILS AS FOLLOW:
1. Your Full Names ..........
2. Your Age .................
3. Your Telephone ............
4. Your occupation.............
5. Your Provence ..............
6. Your Nationality............


I have already got in touch with the bank and let them to know about my plans to withdraw this money,l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged that,with all there confirmation however they advise me to get a responsible and capable person who will stand on my behalf and my trustee as regards to this money since l am presently of refugee status over here in Senegal and i wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money,they also let me know about the power of Agreement which they signed with my late father that they money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means l should decide if l should continue with the bank or not.
I just have to let you know about this,so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money please.

I humbly waiting for your mail also hoping to hear your voice on phone,i attached my pictures again for you.
Have a wonderful day.
Yours in love: Miss Justina Amos.


xxxxxxxxxxx


My Beloved.
How are you today,l hope you are fine,Glory be to Almighty God who made it for us to be in the land of liveing today.

This is Reverend Father James office phone no is: +221-771 641 801 Please try to call me with this phone number,when you call tell the Reverend Father James that you want to speak with me (Miss Justina Amos )he will send somebody to come and call me in the women hostel.

My dear,already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.The only thing the bank told me is to look for, A foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal, as a refugee, i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.Based on this information.
Now send this latter blow to the transfer department of the bank today with this email address:( Royalbankscotland@accamail.com ) Any reply you receive from them forward it me and let me see it ok


THIS IS THE BANK CONTACT.

ROYAL BANK PLC. SCOTLAND LONDON.
Transfer Dept: Mr.Philip Gardiner.
Address: 36 St Andrew Square.
Email: Royalbankscotland@accamail.com
Email: banktransferdeptment@Safe-mail.net

FEEL YOUR INFORMATION AND SEND IT TO BANK TODAY.
Transfer Manager: Mr. Philip Gardiner.
Sir,
These are my contact details as follow:

1. My full name is......................
2. My age:..............................
3. My sex:.............................
4. My county, state and city...............
5. My occupaction..........................
6. My private Phone no:...........................


I am the foreign representative of Miss Justina Amos,the daughter and also the next of kin of Dr.Col.Buba Amos the depositor of = $7.9m Us dollar to your Bank Royal Bank Plc Scotland London.(R.B.S.)
AMOUNT DEPOSITED - 7.9US$ DOLLARS
ACC/NO:BLB7450089015461QB91/A
DEPSITE SECURITY CODE: RBSG00864
HOLDER'S NAME: DR COL.BUBA AMOS.
I want this money to be transfer into my account, therefor let me know your Rules and Regulations of this transfer.
Thanks and God Bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment