Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mary Jones, maryjones0116@yahoo.com

She must have "Sausage"-Fingers by this FINGER IMPRESSION
Refugee Permit is already expired







Contact me last Night in WD as


sweetlove11
- 26 y/o female (1985 December 01)
- from New York City, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 20 to 30 y/o



Hello Friend,
How are you today and how about your health,hope you are fine and good.Any well after going through your profile in this site i became interested in you.I will like to have you as my good friend whom i will like to share my life experience with.Your sex, age, race nor distance does not matter to me rather what matters most in a relationship is the maturity,truth and honest that exist between friends.So i will like you to contact me back through my private mail address (maryjones0116@yahoo.com)So that i can tell you more about my self and send to you my photo.

Yours Sincerely,reply me here (maryjones0116@yahoo.com)

Mary



Hello Dearest
How are you over there in your country and the atmosphere over there in your country? I hope you are doing great. Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My names are Mary Jones, I am a young girl of 24yrs my my birthday is on the 17Th of November but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so I am comfortable with your age, I am from Ivory Coast West Africa. I am 5.6ft tall, fair in complexion single. I'm a school drop out, I am hoping to further my education in health care career. I am single, never married and don't have kid. I am fair in complexion and of average height about 5,6ft tall, my photos will explains to you better.
I'm an extremely down-to-earth and confident girl, and not to mention, charming as people used to tell me. I value the many faces of life and love. I'm always sensitive to the environment that surrounds me and that includes finding happiness, peace, of course love and adoration. I love to laugh and smile with good friends. I enjoy going out for dinner, movies, beaches, mostly all out door activities. I am a confident, well rounded, responsible, intelligent. I like to spend time at home watching a movies and listening to music. I am easy to be pleased if you treat me with respect and honest.
I was about enrolling to my finals in nurse-midwife before myself and my family suffered a tragedy out of civil war in my country and several political unrest.
My beloved parents was unfortunately assassinated by the wicked rebels in the midst of the civil war and political unrest in my country Ivory Coast.

Presently I am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country Ivory Coast.
My late father Dr. Paul Jones was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine industries in Abidjan the capital of Ivory Coast. My father was then the attorney general of the federation and justice minister of Ivory Coast that made him a well known man in my country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send this message to you. I will be very happy to know more about you and your family, Please send me more of your photos and families. Please tell me more about yourself and family in your next mail

I will like to know more of your likes and dislikes. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail and i well like to see your pictures too. Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Here is the address of the place I live here in Senegal.
Since I lost my beloved parents I'm always afraid of people, I hope you always be there for me with good heart.
Address is as follows...

Country: Senegal
City: Dakar
Resident address(refugee address church) : St Paul's catholic church cheikh anta Dakar Senegal.

I will stop here for now waiting to hear from you
Yours dearly
Mary



41.82.65.226


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hello Dearest.
Firstly I thank you for your response to my mail and your perfect words of introduction and concern. How are you doing today hope great? well, in-line with my last message to you, I am motivated to lay a mere trust with sincere love on you by giving you every deep information about my life and my present situation after reading from your last mail to me, I will require the best of your honesty in our relationship. I have this feelings that you are a nice person.
Actually we just met but I believe that God has many ways and many reasons to join people together from afar for this reason I will like to disclose this to you. In details I am the only child of my late parents, I had my college certificate and I was admitted into University about to finish my nurse-midwife career, before the political crisis in my country began, My parents were killed and so many of my family members, our house was burnt down, God save my life because i was living in the school hostel.

when the problem became much I went to our family lawyer in Ivory Coast Abidjan, our lawyer gave me a deposit certificate documents were my late father deposited some amount of money with my name as the next of kin. Our family lawyer advised me to run away from Ivory Coast which i did and he also died in the same war that is how i left my country to this nation Senegal were i am seeking asylum under a private charity organization.

The money in-question my late father deposited in the bank is (US$12, 900, 000.00) (Twelve Million Nine Hundred Thousand US Dollars). I contacted the bank on how i can transfer the money in order to start a new life but the bank refused my access to the money because of my status as refugee. So my love I want you to help me to contact the bank for them to transfer the money to your account so that you will send some to me here for me to get my traveling papers and ticket to join you over there to continue my nurse-midwife career, please help me on this, I am just like someone in a prison here and there is noting I can do with-out someones intervention, the suffering i am going through here is too much on me, even to eat is a very big problem, I cries every day and night for what i am passing here. Please help me to transfer the money rather let the money belong to me and you let us share it equal after the transfer, I am willing to go into any kind of agreement with you as long as you can get me out from here. I will also write to the bank on your behalf about my plans of transferring my inheritance to your account as my foreign partner (representative), all you need to do is to contact the bank which i will give you their contact in my next mail.
If you accept to help me you have to contact me on phone through this number(00221-774815764) it owned by one of the refuge camp officials, he is a catholic Reverend Father, his name is Rev. Dickson David, I have explained every thing about you to him and he accept me to be receiving your calls through his phone, so you can call him any time you want to speak with me and when you call tell him that you want to speak with Mary Jones from Ivory Coast female section, he will invite me to come and answer your call thanks and God bless you, waiting to read and hear from you.
Yours Lovely Mary


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hello my dear,
Here is my refugee identity card, refugee permit and my late father death certificate. other documents will be send to you as we proceed on this.
Please confirm the documents and keep them safe. I urge you to keep everything about me and the documents am sending to you. Please keep it to yourself and don't disclose it to a third party or public for my safety and the transfer.
I have confident that something good will come out between both of us if you promise to be honest and sincere to me. I will be waiting on your call as soon as you get this mail.
Yours lovely
Mary


xxxxxxxxxxx


I've ask her about this confusion in her Docs.......


Hello my darling,
In respect to your mail, I hope you will be in good health today,
My love, for me here in Dakar am not fine since yesterday evening am having this stomach ache, my tummy is hurting me bad seriously. I have been in pains all the night long even this day, I manage to communicate so you will not feel I neglect your mail. I need to go and see the doctor but I don't have any money with me here, Rev. Father David bought me pain relieve drugs from the pharmacy here yet am dying of tummy ache until this minute am writing to you. Please pray for me. I have told Rev. David to take me to the hospital but he said I should wait, I don't know why we are still waiting to see the doctor, hurting so bad. Honey, am in a hell of pains right here.
Darling, I received your mail am sent you my refuge permit, refuge identity card and my late father death certificate. I include my pictures too. Please I urge you to keep everything about me and the documents within yourself.
Please don't disclose it to a third party for my safety and the transfer.
I have confident that something good will come out between both of us if you promise to be honest and sincere to me. My problem now is my health which comes first, when I get little strong I will send you other documents.
I will be waiting on your call through Rev. David phone No +221774815764 as soon as you get this mail. I want to hear your voice.
My love, I don't know what is happening to my stomach. Am crying as am writing this mail to you now am in pains. Please I need your assistance and prayers.
I will be waiting anxiously to hear you.
Yours lovely
Mary


Bild

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

30min. later.......seems her Health have improved coz she is in the Mood to argue.........

suppose she's "born again" and have problems with her real B-day.....

Profile: 01/12/85
Ref.-Permit: 17/11/88
Today: 24/11/87


Hello my dear,
I told you earlier that the refuge here is private charity organization, it's a subordinate to Pretoria refugees(Republic of South Africa.) that is why you find RSA on the permit. It's head quarter. My rightful age is 24Th Nov. 1987 which was how I fill the permit ''Form'' when it was given to me but I was surprise when refuge permit came out it was said to be 1988. I complained to the authority which said it was a miss and it can not be change, they claim that was how I filled in the form. They said if need it to be reviewed and corrected I have to apply for a new form which is difficult and will take long time to before approved, I can't wait all that long, I have no other option than to start using that age here since then. I have applied for renewal of the permit since late last year with the correction of my age on it, they are on it. It takes a long period of time before approval.. Please pardon for that and don't miss understood me.
I told you that here is just like prison, you have no right or freedom to anything.
Am dying in pains, pray for me, I need your assistance. Please call me as soon as you get this mail am in pains. I want to hear from you please.
Yours lovely
Mary


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hello my love and only one,
Honey, am dying here my tummy is still hurting me so badly.
Rev. David is accompanying me to the hospital now, after this mail, am going to see doctor.
I can't stand this pains. I don't know what is wrong in my stomach I need to see the doctor, I have never experience this kind of pains in my body since my life. I can not be able to sit on to write you.
Here is Rev. Dickson David email address dickson_david1983@yahoo.com , keep in touch with him, Rev. David will update you in every news, you know can't access Internet from the hospital am so weak with pains. Honey am dying of stomach ache, please pray for me, I love you.
Please pray for me I don't know what is happening to me since yesterday evening. Rev. David guess it to be appendicitis but when I see the doctor I will know better.
Please don't be offended I gave Rev. David your e-mail address encase in news regarding my health.
Please pray for me. I love you,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment