Friday, February 17, 2012

Josephine Adams, josephine.adams140@yahoo.com





Contact me yesterday in WD as


decentlybaby4you
- 25 y/o female (1986 March 10)
- from Northport, Alabama, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 20 to 30 y/o



hello dear,
I am josephine by name,a young fair and romantic loving girl seeking for my life partner for a long-term relationship,I saw your profile to day in this site and felt in love,i will like you to contact me through this email address (josephine.adams140@yahoo.com) if you are interested,so that i could get back to you with my details and pictures.
Best regards from
josephine



Hello Dearest,

Thanks for your mail , I will really like to have a good relationship with you and i also have a special reason why i decided to contact you. i am writing you with heart full of tears and sorrow.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here, after going through your profile, well i found it very interesting. I am Josephine Adams, 25 years old, for me age doesn't matter in a real relationship, i am comfortable with your age. I am from Liberia in West Africa , 5.11ft tall, light in complexion, single(never married ). I am the only daughter of Late Dr Dako Adams who was the executive director of Adams and associate group in Liberia. my fathers company is into jewelries, refining of Diamonds and Emeralds. But he died as result of the civil war in my country some of the rebels came to my house one morning and killed my father in cold blood. they were killing the prominent people in the country. my mother died when i was born so i don't even know her only on photos.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. She could not bear a child for my father.

In that case I decided to escape to Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contains important documents. I decided to run to a missionary public housing where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission in Dakar (Republic of Senegal). I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of 3.500,000.00 pound, (three million five hundred thousand pounds) in a Bank with my name as his next of kin. However, I shall forward to you the necessary documents for confirmation after your acceptance of assistment of the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will assist me in this investment, i will also like to complete my studies, i was in my 1st year in university when the tragic incidence took place.

It is my intention to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services, the balance shall be my investment capital in which i will also want you to assist me. It's also one of the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of above, I shall appreciate your urgent reply indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Awaiting your reply urgently and positive response. Please do keep this only to yourself until the transfer is made to your account for security reason.
May God bless you.
Yours Sincerely,
Josephine


41.82.174.54


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS5
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxxx


How are you ? how was your weekend? hope you had a good weekend?

well, I am emailing you from the office of our Reverend Father Anthony Madobuko in the Missionary camp, he is in charge of this place. Meanwhile, i have just informed Reverend Father Anthony about you, he also permitted me to access my email in his office computer . Here in this Missionary . you can call me on phone with this number ( 00221 704595 808) . it belongs to the Rev. father when you call, tell him you want to speak with Josephine Adams he will send for me then i can speak with you on phone . i don't have a mobile phone presently. i will like you to call me on phone because there is a lot i will like to tell you on phone and it will be my pleasure to hear from you. after my money is successfully transferred into your account you will have to send me some money to prepare my traveling documents and buy my Flight ticket to come to you in your country .

make a formal inquiry from the bank so that we know what we have to do about the transfer I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money, and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to present living status here in the missionary refugee camp. In this regards, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, telling them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer the 3.5 million pounds deposited by my late father Dr. Adams Dako, of which i am the next of kin.

Below is the bank contact where the money was deposited by my late Father.

Bank name . Royal Bank Of Scotland
Telephone: +44 -703-199-3493
+44-703-199-3297
Fax : +44702-408-5028
Email contact. (royal.bank_scotland@mail.com)

Account information
Account name: Dr. Adams Dako
Next of kin: Miss Josephine Adams
Amount deposited:3,500,000 GB Pounds
Account number: BLB745008901546/QB/91/A

Please send an email to this bank as soon as you received this mail. Write to the bank that you are my foreign partner, that you are thereby represent me in transferring my late father's deposit into your account. Bruce van Saun is the Director of finance of the bank, So you have to address the message to him. i have just sent an email to the bank now telling them my foreign partner will write them. i also gave them your email address. so they will be expecting your mail.
Bye for now. waiting to hear from you
Josephine

1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=42488&p=231988#p231988

    ReplyDelete