Saturday, February 25, 2012

Cynthia Daniz, cynthiadaniz15@yahoo.co.uk

something they've removed from the Pic.......




From yesterday in FOD


fatidan
- 25 y/o female (1986 March 22)
- from New York, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 20 to 30 y/o


how are you dear?
If I could just have a desire to be your friend and more
you can write to my private email?
(cynthiadaniz15@ yahoo.co.uk,
Cynthia by name.



It is my pleasure to writ you in other that we mighty know each other and get acquainted,I never judge by appearance, age. I am looking for real love. I will not try to change you, I want to love you as you are and hope that you will do the same. Family values are very important for me, so I hope you are family oriented. I want to do everything together with you, to share each other's interests, opinions. It does not mean I expect you to be my copy or mental twine agree with everything but to be soul mates and to live a common life! I am looking for a man, who knows how to be happy,

Dear,
I am really happy with your response to my invitation. My name is Miss Cynthia Daniz ,I am 25 years old girl but an orphan. My late father was the Deputy General Manager with CNPC oil company at the Khartoum refinery in Sudan he died alongside with my beloved mother on their way driving home, by a coincidental bomb explosion.You can read more about my country in the bbc news.( http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6469857.stm) (http://www.aiddarfur.org/site/c.ntJ2IeM ... 9/Home.htm ? msource = k1001)

When my father died, i was living happily with my Uncle until things changed and he wanted me to be fooling around, Because I refused to travel with him to Senegal where my father deposited the sum of US$5.7m. with my name as the next of kin. After he have succeeded in exposing my two immediate young sisters to the Darfur region crises of which till now my two sisters are lost without seeing their body.

He begged me to follow him to Senegal but i refused, because he has been contacting the bank for the claim of the deposited fund and the bank asked him to provide the legal prove documents which it is only me that has the documents after my father and he threatened to kill me, that is why i ran away and came to Senegal where the money is deposited. Because am afraid he may kill me even if I provide the documents, after he succeed in transferring the money to his account or I will still be running the risk of his betrayal with the whole money.

Meanwhile I had to contact the bank were the money is deposited to acquire guideline on how to claim my money. But they mandated me to present a trustee who will stand on my behalf, because that is what my father signed with them so that i may not get the money and mishandle it.

Actually in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me to relocate to Western World for a better life; i have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe you will not try to cheat me but rather take me as your own Person. Though you may wonder why i am so soon giving this to you without seeing you, well i will say that my instant still tells me that you could be true to me. Briefly, i want you to stand on my behalf and transfer the money into your account. Then immediately after the transfer, i will come over to your country to stay and invest the money into any lucrative business venture of your recommendation as you will guide me to execute the investment seeing that i have no business experience for now.

However, I shall forward to you the necessary deposit details together with full contact information of the bank as soon as you confirm your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will as well get married when i come to your country so that i can start to plan my future with my husband since i have lost my parents and two sisters, as i was in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started.

It is my intention to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your assistance while the balance shall be my investment capital. But if you are not married then God will have his way between you and me. This is the reason why i decided to contact you. I have contacted the Bank and they told me that I am free to claim the money as the next of kin of my late father also to the money.I am presently living in Senegal (Africa) under the(UNITED NATIONS REFUGEE CAMP) as a refugee.
I am waiting for your reply,
Best regards
Miss Cynthia Daniz.


41.82.102.20


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello Dear,
I have chosen you to assist me not by own doing my dear, Through my late fathers WILL it is compulsory that I must execute this transaction with a foreigner and for this reason I have taken my time to pray about this communication before I ever contacted you for this transaction and for your help to make me come and complete my Education in your country.
I have the believe that after my prayers that I will meet some one like you, Now by my mere trust I have found you, I am sure that you will not let me down. Firstly I thank you for your indication of helping me now, because I so much love to complete my education in your country, You will be managing the funds in a very good Investment while I will go back to school,

I want to go straight to the point, I am mailing you from the office of the Rev.Father in the camp, I have confidence on him, I did explained a bit about my situation to him but not everything, He gave me the access to his computer twice a day just to help me because I told him that I want to get out from the Refugee Camp as soon as possible,
But firstly I must get the funds transferred into your bank account, Since I don't have any body abroad I decided to contact you, Only if you will be honest and kind to my situation and assist me with all sincerity in your heart.

This is Rev.Fathers telephone number,His Name is Rev.Samuel Dinga ( +221-761-217-571 or +221 777913033) I will also like you to write to Rev. Samuel Dinga and thank him for his Kindness towards me because he released his Computer and his Telephone for connecting you (revsam.dinga@yahoo.com) When you call ,Tell the Rev.Father that you will like to speak with Miss Cynthia Daniz, From Hostel 74, he will call me, please try and call me i really want to here your voice.
I will like you to send to me your full Details such as.

ADDRESS:.................................
YOUR OCCUPATION..........................
YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBERS...................
YOUR PHOTOS..............
AGE..................................

On receipt of this email will i forward to you all the Account information and the contact of the bank were this money is deposited and the account info. i am looking forward to read from you.
After the transaction we will work for my coming to your country within 1 or 2 weeks time. Please and most importantly, i will like you to assure me that you will keep this transaction and myself secret till I come over to your Country. I will be expecting your reply,
My regards love
Miss Cynthia Daniz.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=43532&p=234438#p234438

    ReplyDelete