Thursday, February 2, 2012

Risa Donatus, risadona@live.com




From yesterday in WD as


risa
- 27 y/o female (1984 February 09)
- from Cairo, Al-Qahira, Egypt
- English,
- seeking a Man from 22 to 32 y/o


Hello My New Friend

My Name is Risa am single never married before,i came acros your profime when am lloking for a serious relationship,so i feel to write you i we also like you to tell me about your self like and dislike,because relationship is what keep two people together if the could understand there self,here is my mail risadona@live.com hope to hear back from you soon


Dearest,
How was your day over there in your country and i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal .

My name is Risa Donatus like i told you before in my first mail i am (24yrs) but age ,distance, or color doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Cote d' Ivoire in West Africa ,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country during last year ago.

My late father DR WILLIAMS DONATUS was the managing director of COCOA EXPORTING INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in ABIDJAN (the capital city of COTE D'IVOIRE ,my country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed; my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country SENEGALwhere i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours forever
Risa..


41.82.167.89


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS5
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxx

..immediately her answer


Dearest,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How are you this morning? How was your night? hope fine. Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays of the weeks.It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to because all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is (REV JIM COLLINS) who is the pastor of the (Christ The Light Churches)here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the women's hostel because the camp has two hostels, one for men the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is (+221-764 646 349) E-mail(revjimcollins@live.com) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies but not in Senegal because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this,(it's a secret) i have my late father's FUND DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE and his DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me which shall be used to claim the money from the bank,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in EUROPE which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.6 (Five Million,Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over there to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here but the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me,but he does not know that i have the FUND DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE and MY LATE FATHER'S DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me .So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it and when i will be there with you.Please Darling,i want you to send me your informations so that i will use it to write a Nomination Letter to the Bank introducing you as my Nominated Foreign Partner for this Transfer .i shall need the following Details From you for the Letter:

1 Your Full Legal Names..........
2 Contact Addresses..........
3 Phone Number.........
4 Nationality........

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding person,trustfully and a person of vision,optimistic and hardworking.My favorite language is English but my country's general language French .Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear you soonest .
Yours Miss Risa
update me God bless u


xxxxxxxxxx


Dearest xxxxxx

How are you doing today, i hope all is well with you, i don`t really want to offend you my love but is due to how it is for me here let me to write like that to express my feelings and my mind to you, i am sorry if there`s any bad words i used, what i have to prove myself to you if you having any doubt of me in mind is my refugee stamp duty identity card that is all i have to prove myself to you, not that i am in haste or forcing you to go against your wish,please help me ,if you really want to help me, you know i am not in good condition here in this camp, no good food no freedom you know am feeling pain so much which kept me sleepless night sometimes but as i get in contact with you i know soon every thing we be okay so that,i can come over there to meet you to continue my normal life, i want you to know i am coming for good not for bad or to harm you, i am waiting for you today or tomorrow to enable me proceed for the the.Business with you

i am waiting for you, have a nice day my love.

Your favor in love
RISA MY LOVE IS FRESH FOR EVER.


xxxxxxxxxxxxx


you think i am a sacmer by posting my pictures in sacm list soory and i we also put your picture in scam list too thank u let us see who we loose


Bild

Bild

1 comment:

  1. I'll link this to http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25083

    ReplyDelete