Thursday, February 2, 2012

Kate Gaboh, k.gaboh@yahoo.fr







From Tuesday in WD as


kategaboh
- 23 y/o female (1988 April 13)
- from Montluzon, Allier, France
- French, English
- seeking a Man from 18 to 28 y/o



,hi,I would like to know you better,I like your photo. hereis my private email address ( k.gaboh@yahoo.fr ] so that i will send you my photos and more about me.my number +221 77 4972701 for us to on phone. Thanks very much! and God bless you!
Sincerely yours,
Miss Kate GABOH


xxxxxxxxxxx


My Dearest One,


How are you and your lovely family, hope God is taking good care good care of you and everything you do. Am very happy to read your mail this evening, It is my pleasure that we are friends and to know each other very well. My name is Kate Gaboh, am from the republic of Cote D'ivoire (Ivoiry Coast) in Africa. But right now am here in Senegal with my grand Mother since last two months ago praying to God to provide me a good person that i can spend the rest of my life with, who will love me just because of who i am.

I like honest and understanding man, truthful, hardworking and a man of vision. Please there is something i want us to discus after i know you very well and you also know me. I will tell you more about my family background and other things about me, but that will be after we know more about each other and buld some trust and speak on phone and hear each other voices. We can also chat on yahoo Messanger through to Cam to Cam Video chat for us to see each other face on Cam.

My favorite language is French & English. Pleas tell me more about your self and also send me your new copies of your other photos, and tell me about your family background as i will like to know more about you. I am waiting to read your lovely mail soon. Remember that true love does not count age but what matters in life is to love and to care. I attached some of my photos to you and i hope you will like them.

May God be with you always, Amen. Am waiting to hear from you soon. Please call me with this my number +221 770473859 so that we can hear each other voices. Many Kisssessess My LOVE

Yours Lovely,

KATE GABOH

funscrape.com


41.82.103.28

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxxx


My Dearest One,

Good afternoon to you,

How are you today? I know that you wake up today in good health. Thak you for the mail you sent to me and I know that by the special grace of almighty God we are going to see each other very soon and stay together as one. I need some one in my life that will love me and take good care of me, i don't longer have family of my own, am just an orphan after i lost my parents last january during the political problem in my country Ivoiry Coast, i lost everything, am not longer going to school as i was in my 2nd year before the political problem started and ended on 11th of April after the formal President Laurent Gbagbo was captured by the UN troops and French special forces loyal to democratically elected president Alassane Dramane Ouattara.

After the formal president Laurent Gbagbo refused to leave office even after formal poll results and international observers recognized Alassane Dramane Ouattara as the winner of last presidential elections, he caused alot of death and problem in our country, including the death of my late parents which morethan 3,000 people where found dead in our country. There was no electricity and water for months, no food, every where was closed and there was alot of hunger.

My late parents was killed by the rebels on their way back from the village on January 15 2011, am the only Daughter as my senior brother Fulgence Gaboh died last 7 year after a brief illness.

After the burial of my late mother on appril 28 and my late father was buried on 9th of May, i was alone as an orphan and i was think on how to start alife alone without a family and how to start to take care of my late father's cocoa farm in our village at Bourke. I called my uncles and i told him that i will be coming to the village to see them and i will also look and know how my late father's cocao farm over there is going.

When i get to the village, i noticed that my uncles has already take control over my late father's cocao farm and they told me that i has no write over it as a woman as their stupid customs and tradition says. I got so angry with them and came back to the city and meet our church pastor and explained everything to him and he told me that i should follow everything with them emicably.

After some few days one of my uncle Oilver came to our house in the city and told me that he want to stay here with me as the house is so empty and big for me alone, and i told him that am not compalaining about anything that am ok alone here, but he insisted to stay in my late father's house with me.

I was not happy and i went to meet our church pastor and told him what is happening, he told me that i should allow him to stay but i should becareful. But in my heart i know them as wicked brothers as my late father use to complain everyday about them, because there is nothing my late father will do to please them.And my late father cried the day my late brother died, he said that his enemies has gotten him, but i did not understand the meaining of what he was saying until now am witnessing everything now.

As my uncle Oliver is there in my late father's house with me, i was so afraid about my life as i know that he is there for something, maybe to kill me so that they will fully take control of everything my late father has before his death. My uncles has seized all my late father,s properties and sold them away without showing any concern or remors to me.

I know that with the money my late father deposited in the bank in senegal, i will use it to start a new life some where,So one day i decided to leave my late father's house for them as the rest of them always visiting there without asking me how am feeding or about my education, the only money i was using was the little money my late father put into my account which was not enough for me to go back to school, as my uncles seized everything my late father has laboured for in life and i know that if i go further to challange them, they will kill me.

So last few months ago, everything became unbearable to me and i noticed that my life is in danger and i also confirmed that none of them know anything about the money my late father deposited in the bank here in senegal, so i left the house for them and came here to stay with my grandmother and stay here look for a very nice person will be my life partner for ever, who will love me just because of who i am, and i thank God for providing me some one like you.

Please i want you to promise me that you will not disapoint me at the end, promise me that you will love me for ever, we do our wedding and have our children, we use the money for a good investment together in your country which will be under your care as my lovely husband.
Please i want to seek for your help which i believe that it is for the betterment of both of us and our great future. Please i want you to help to receive my late father's money he deposited here in senegal, i will present you to the bank as the partner of my late father in abroad who will help me to receive the money in his account for the investment purposes.

Because according to the agrrement my late father made with the bank of Africa during the day he deposited the money with them, the agreement started that i will have access to the money at the age of 25 years old or the money will be transferred to his foreign partner in abroad which will be provided to them by me or by my late father.

the day i went to the bank the bank told me that as soon as i introduce to them the partner of my late father that they will transfer the money to his account with out wasting time. Please My dear i really need your help for you to help me to act as my late father's partner abroad so that the Bank will release the money to you, so that you will help me to invest the money in a good business in your country which will be under you care as my husband to be.

please am suffering so much here without going to school any more and i don't have anybody to train me anylonger, i have lost everything, am here with my Grand mother because my mother is from this country senegal, My grand mother is 102 years old and she is living with her house help. please i dont have any other hope to survive in life except the money my late father deposited for me here in senegal the sum of £5.3 Million Pounds.

Am here with all the deposit documents about the money and i will send them to you in my next mail after you indicate your intrest for my future to help me and receive my late father's money in your country as i will introduce to them as the partner of my late father. Please i want you to reply me back so that i will hear from you, then after that i will send you all the deposit certificates with the bank issued to my late father on the day of deposit with them.

After i send you the deposit documents,you will reply me back and send me your information which i will submit to the bank and introduce you to them as the partner to my late father in abroad. Please am waiting to hear hear from you soon. Lots of love and kisesese to you my love, i believe that things will work out for good for both of us soon and i will be so happy to visit you soon in your country. May God be with you always Amen.

Please am waiting for your reply,
May God be with you and your family Amen.
Miss Kate Gaboh,


xxxxxxxxx

I've blasted her yesterday for sending me the last letter once more.....typical reaction....


My Dearest One,

Good morning to you,

How are you today and your lovely family? I know that God almighty is taking good care of you in all you do. Please am sorry for my late response to you, my grand mother is very sick and i took her to the hospital, we just arrived home this morning. how was your day? Am happy to read your mail this morning and i understand all you have said. Yes the day i sent you mail i was wiat for you to reply me back but i did not receive any mail from you, thats was why i was worried and resend the message again to you so that i will know if you did not receive the mail i sent to you, was the reason of your silence to me.

Please am so sorry if that upset you, forgive me, because my grand mum has a computer,
<<<<< with 102 years ????? :applause: :applause: :applause: i was wait to chat with you online as i tell you in my mail so that we can see each other in cam to cam, that why i sleep so late waiting for you. Please i have added you in my yahoo messagner ID please accept my add and come online so that we can chat and see each other in video cam please as i waited for you to come online last time but i did not see you online. Please am waiting to hear from you soon. Lots of love and kisesese to you my love and may God be with you always Amen.

Yours lovely,
Kate Gaboh


xxxxxxxxxx


My Dearest xxxxx,

Good evening to you,

How are you today? hope you woke healthy today, how is your family members? how they are fine and healthy, i really want to see you soon in your country for us to stay together for ever. I read your mail you sent to me and i understand everything you said to me, yes my grand mum has a computer at home here and it where i always write you when there is network connection, the network is too bad and not stayble, that is why i have not reply you since yesterday, Please am so sorry for not replying you back, it was not my fault forgive me.

I thank God that he has given me my heart desires for getting some one like you and am so happy and put everything in God's hand, it has been my dreams to marry a white man, some one that will love me for ever and i promise to love you for ever, stay with you for ever, do everything with you together, have our children and train them in the ways of God.

Please my dear, i will be happy to hear from you so that i will know what you have to say about my condition as i have explaned everything to you, because i have putting all my hope and trust in you as God lead me to you, please all i needed from you is absolute trust and honesty that you will not take an advatange of my condition beign an orphans to betray me at last when you receive the money in your country. Please i need a word of promise from you.

I need a peaceful life again as i have lost the one i have before and I know that God knows about us and he will see us through in everything as we have trust in him. Please my Love, as you have made up your mind to help me and receive the only thing i have for my future, which is the money my late father deposited for me in a bank here in senegal as I will trust you and hand over everything to you as my future husband.

Please all i want you to do, is to send me your information which i will send to the bank and introduce you to them as my late father's partner so that they will transfer the money to your account. the information i need from you are, 1 your full name, 2 your residential address, 4 Your Business name and address.

Ones i receive the information from you, i will go and submith it to the bank where the money was deposited by my late father and introduce you to them as my late fathers patner who is ready to help me and receive the money in his country for the investment purpose. Then after i introduce you to them, i will send you the bank contacts information and the deposit certificate of the money which the bank issued to my late father on the day of the deposit so that you will contact them for them to release the money to you in your country.

Please know that when you receive the money in your country, you will send some money to me down here for me to arrange for my travelling papers for my coming to meet you in your country to futher my education and for our investment opportunities and our happy life together. I will stop here for now until i receive your reply with your information which i will submit to the bank.

Lots of love and kisesesesese to you my love!. Please call me when you send me the information so that i will check my mails and write down your information and go to the bank and submit it. May God be with you always in Jesus name Amen. Please i will be happy if you can call me on my number so that i will hear your voice.

Thanks and remain blessed in the Lord.
my warmest regards to your entire family.

Yours Lovely,
KATE GABOH


xxxxxxxxxxxx


My Dearest,

Please sorry that it took me time to send you the deposit certificate of the money and my late father's death certificate and my birth certificate, i went to the city to scan it and by the time i cam back, there was no service connection to sent them to you, please understand me and sorry for my delays. Please i will be waiting to hear from you with your information so that i will introduce you to the bank as the partner of my late father who will help me for the investment in his country. Please am waiting to hear from you soon. May God be with you always.

Yours lovely,
KATE GABOH


xxxxxxxxx

I still want this copy, now she must play of time


My Dear,

Please i just read your mail this morning, as there was no network since two days now here, please i will send you my id card soon when i scan it. please sorry for my late reply to your mail. I will write you soon. God be with you,

Your for ever,
KATE GABOH


xxxxxxxxxx


You are sounding so strange to me, i will not send you any of my information again unles you send yours, ok? i don't know what you are up to by asking me only my infomation without having yours, ever one, NO i will not send you any other, unless you send your information as i required from you. thank you!

KATE


xxxxxxxxxx


Empty mail with only this headline:

GOD WILL PUNISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION, IDIOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment