Saturday, February 18, 2012

Svetlana, sssr1980@ymail.com









DSC02788.JPG: 20/02/12; 06:53pm; SONY DSC-W180; Size 1,35MB


DSC02715.JPG: 17/02/12; 06:35pm; SONY DSC-W180


DSC02636.JPG: Tuesday 24/01/12; 01:33pm; SONY DSC-W180.....seems she don't work and is married


DSC00.jpg: 01/03/11; 00:02am; SONY DSC-W180




She appeared Tuesday in my 24FD-Baiteraccount. I don't know her and she's definately not from 24FD.


Hello, my name is Svetlana ! For you this message can be most likely will appear as a surprise, but I hope it there is a pleasant surprise for you this day:).
I would like to remind you, my heart free for the person, for love and for new relations. The purpose of my acquaintance - Love and romantic relations, family creation, a birth and education of the child. I was married, but I have no children.
My hobby - a photo, music, a fashion / style, art, cars, reading of books and cinema visiting.
In this letter I also send the photo, now you can visually see me. I as would like to see yours not old photos, to learn about your hobbies and your priorities in life.
I hope that we can renew our knowledge and learn more about each other in the subsequent letters.
With best regards, Svetlana .


Received: from n13.c08.mtsvc.net (n13.c08.mtsvc.net. [205.186.176.13])
Received: from rasanskypt.com by n13.c08.mtsvc.net with local (Exim 4.69)
(envelope-from <serveradmin@rasanskypt.com>)
From: <sssr1980@ymail.com>
X-Mailer: PHP/5.2.17


Media Temple, Inc.
OrgId: MEDIAT-10
Address: 8520 National Blvd.
Address: Building B
City: Culver City
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 90232
Country: US


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


thanks that answered my post, xxxx. First I want to congratulate you on Old Happy Valentine's Day and wish you all the best in life and love.
I do not know where to start this letter, xxxxx.
I think to tell you right from the start about yourself.
I was born December 15, 1980 in a small village. my height is about 168 cm, my weight - about 60 kg. you can see my profile on the site russiancupid.com \ \ my ID: 1850532.
since childhood, we lived only through its own agriculture. from childhood accustomed to hard work and the work in the garden.
my parents were working people. my mother worked all her life kindergartener. Dad worked on the tractor.
My childhood was spent in the village. I love the country life.
I now live in the city of Novy Urengoy. the northern part of Russia. winter is cold and the summer is only a month. but even in summer the ice does not melt on the lakes. one word permafrost. before we lived with her parents in Kazakhstan, but then moved here because of the internecine ethnic conflicts.
My parents soon divorced and moved away to create their own family and start a new life. with his father, we keep in contact via the internet, copied, and we quarreled with his mother and now does not communicate.
why I decided to turn to the Internet for finding a man? here in Siberia it is difficult to find a good man because all the men working in shifts, and how, just watch over, go home. the next will come watch a completely different attitude to women is quite boorish. I want to change my life and how to get out of here, just understand that I truly love and treat me like a beloved woman, with love.
Yes, by the way, in my last letter I said that I have no children. this is not true. I have a young son who will soon be five months. his name is Vladimir. the child's father was frightened when I told him about the pregnancy and went to live in another city. the child's life, he does not participate. It was very sad, we met two years and then he betrayed me.
Now the time has passed and I calmed down and found the strength to make my son grow up healthy and happy, I try only to him. about other children until the plan, although I would like to give birth to a daughter. all the time.
this will finish this letter and I will expect you to answer and xxxx if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer you in these letters. close this letter and wishing a great weekend day.

your Svetlana


Received: from dynamicip-188-187-145-59.pppoe.yola.ertelecom.ru (sssr1980@91.67.173.82 with plain)
From: sssr1980@ymail.com



Bild


KABEL-DEUTSCHLAND-CUSTOMER-SERVICES-13
Kabel Deutschland Breitband Customer 14
Frank Hellemink
Kabel Deutschland Vertrieb und Service GmbH
Betastr. 6 - 8
85774 Unterfoehring
<<<<< for this you need a contract here in Germany


Letter is original from Yoshkar Ola but Boris was too daft to forge the Header complete.

The Distance between Novyy Urengoy (Yamalo-Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug) and Yoshkar-Ola (Mariy-El) is :
1832.09 kilometers (km).
The approximately estimated travel/road distance can be around 2106.9 km to 2290.11 km


xxxxxxxxxx


Hello. I decided to write you a letter. I am a little worried, and so this video is better quality. but I wanted you to see my room and my son whom I wake when recording this video. clicking on this link and download my videos. On Monday I will remove this video from the site. Do not worry, viruses in this video no.


svetlana


Received: from [10.0.0.14] (sssr1980@31.163.118.186 with plain)
From: sssr1980@ymail.com


USI-TYUMEN-ADSL-NET8
Dynamic distribution IP's for broadband services
OJSC Rostelekom, a Tyumen subsidiary
Uralsvyazinform TFES Administration Staff
11, Moskovskaya str.
Yekaterinburg, 620014
Russian Federation


In this Mail was also a Movie from 28,43MB. This Movie is a Introductionclip about/from her and her son in english. Its general and without salutation.....soone can send it to every person.


xxxxxxxxxxxxx


I'll not go into "her" PM to the Admin of this Page and her request.....

I never ask her for that Chat!


Hello xxxxx, is pleased to receive your answer. I am pleased that you appreciated my paintings. I want to continue our relationship and I really would like to receive your letters frequently, xxxxx.
I'll try to write to you every day if possible. about your issues. I'm not sure I can go to the February 24 chat 1.33pm because we have it is almost early in the morning I sleep at this time and can not wake the baby by accident, it will be bad. about the ring. When I was engaged to my last man ( man, who fled after learning that I was pregnant), we have appointed the wedding but he did not want to have children. in general are on the right hand ring, if a widow or divorced. I certainly do not divorce because the wedding never took place. I take this ring as-only meeting this man, and who offered me his heart and will take place in my heart. but for now it's just decoration. I think that will soon have to sell the ring because the big problems with money because of the child which I can not leave one to return to work. that's why sometimes have to work at home.
wants to continue the story about himself that you are better able to understand and know me, my dear friend xxxxx.
I love nature and everything connected with it. since childhood I know how to deal with how to milk a cow and milk, look for flowers in the garden and grow vegetables. I love organic foods and try to monitor health. Here in the north of fruits and vegetables are very expensive.
I love a movie on the big screen, theater and circus shows. I think in my heart I am still a child, although I have the most mature son.
also fond of literature and I like to collect different puzzles. for you may sound a little strange, but I love fishing and good to play chess.
I do not like a lot of time sitting at a computer in order not to damage the eyesight. moreover, the son takes a lot of time with me.
a little bit about your health. I do not have chronic diseases and other diseases. never liked to go to the doctors at the clinic.
I do not drink alcohol except red wine and champagne.
the most favorite holiday of the year - New Year's Eve. winter we have very cold to-40. summer
I love listening to classical music, reggae, retro, disco 80's. I like modern music too.
favorite movie - Some like it hot. favorite food - boiled potatoes with pickled cucumbers. favorite time of year - spring. favorite kind of vacation - travel to nature reserves and enjoy the wildlife. favorite color - crimson.
little about the work. I am a hairdresser specializing generalists, that is, I can work with both men's haircuts and women's. Now I do not work, sometimes taking orders and clipped at home. live with his son for the government subsidy which is 83 U.S. dollars. the money I have to provide the child with diapers, clothes and food. it sounds ridiculous or even offensive for its own government which thus maintains its own people. here so you have to work at home and invite people to cut. Of course it's bad for the baby. he can catch a cold or catch any virus.
Of course I would like to hire a sitter for my son and continue to work because I work for myself. I rented a small room which now had to leave.
now I'm almost happy with the life that I have. that's just not near the man she loved. that's so turned to the Internet to get acquainted with the man who will love my Russian soul, and my character, my habits, my body and my mind.
I am by nature a strong woman but the man getting close to the kind and caring.
I need a man who truly loves his life, work, children and animals. I'm looking for a good, caring husband, a hot lover in bed with a gentle and open your heart, generous, confident in their abilities. I do not respect men who can not take care of his woman and gigolo. man should be the main house and to respect and listen to the opinion of his wife!
on this I want to finish this letter and hope that our friendship will continue and we'll find understanding.
I wish you xxxx, pleasant and good day, gently kiss you! Svetlana


Received: from [10.0.0.14] (sssr1980@90.151.101.130 with plain)
From: sssr1980@ymail.com


USI_ADSL_USERS2
Dynamic distribution IP's for broadband services
OJSC Uralsvyazinform, Ekaterinburg subsidiary
Uralsvyazinform EFES Administration Staff
11, Moskovskaya str.
Yekaterinburg, 620014
Russian Federation


xxxxxxxxxxxxxx


I'm sorry for the delay in this letter, xxxxx. I carefully look over your letters today, to me, if I can not answer you on your questions now, then make sure it is in the next letter. I beg you to be open with me, honest and sincere, and then we'll be able to find understanding and give answers to our questions.
I returned yesterday with his son from the hospital where my child was operated on. cut out a hernia in the groin. the operation was successful and a couple of days behind us saw the doctor and then sent home. now her son is feeling much better and even sleep anymore.
the weather in our region has become warmer. Today -10. it is quite spring-like. I would really like to buy a stroller for your child to walk with him on the street. the doctor recommended that we walk the child to get used to the world and developed its own immunity. but so far I have no money to buy wheelchairs.
today is Saturday and I'm waiting to visit a couple of people to do their hair. after that the rest of the day will be at home.
now decided to cook a dinner of beef stew.
By the way, what kind of food do you like most? home or a restaurant?
I wish you good day and good mood.

Svetlana

ps. this is my favorite cat named Max. today found photos from last year


Received: from [10.0.0.14] (sssr1980@195.226.218.187 with plain)
From: sssr1980@ymail.com


VPS-HOSTING-NET2
Sia Vps Hosting
Zakusala Krastmala 3,
Riga,
LV1052,
Latvia


xxxxxxxxxxx


Google knows * Maslenica * as Pancake week...... :thinking:


Hi my friend xxxxx
to receive your letter and now I know that you love seafood. Interestingly, besides what do you prefer for breakfast and what is your favorite drink?
Incidentally, the son is already in full order. operation is done and we go home. Yes, he has insurance.
how you spent the weekend? write me.
Today in Russia ends with a week * Maslenica *. it is an old Russian folk holiday of farewell to winter and spring meetings. Today is a special Sunday. this day have to ask all the people dear to you for forgiveness for all. Tomorrow begins a post on the Christian calendar.
how do you feel about religion, xxxxx?
I end this letter now because they have to go to bed to lay a son and then cook the pizza from the remnants of what I find in the refrigerator. I want to read a book before bedtime.
I wish you good evening, and mood. Svetlana


Received: from dynamicip-188-187-182-252.pppoe.yola.ertelecom.ru (sssr1980@178.119.226.144 with plain)
From: sssr1980@ymail.com


TELENET
Telenet N.V. Residentials
Technical Internet
Telenet Operaties N.V.
Liersesteenweg 4
B-2800 Mechelen
Belgium


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hello my darling xxxxx,
It is pleasant to receive your letter and it was very interesting to me to learn what from you to me feelings. Every day my feelings to you grow.
I do not advertise our relations and I do not discuss it with friends. I think that this my private affair and I hope that when we with you become close, I will leave from here and to anybody about it I will not speak. At us here news scatter very quickly and I do not want that somebody spoke about me good or bad. Though to me my girlfriend very would be desirable to tell about our relations and to hear its opinion in this occasion.
Tonight to me my girlfriends will come on a visit and there can be I will share the thoughts with them about us with you, xxxxx. I wish to ask you to send me some photo. It will be interesting to me to see you on a photo.
I wish the pleasant working day you my gentle xxxxx.
Yours faithfully,
Svetlana


Received: from [10.0.0.14] (sssr1980@195.226.218.187 with plain)
From: sssr1980@ymail.com


VPS-HOSTING-NET2
Sia Vps Hosting
Zakusala Krastmala 3,
Riga,
LV1052,
Latvia


xxxxxxxxxxxxx


I read a beautiful letter from you, xxxx. You are well able to express their thoughts and I am very pleased to be your friend. need to be bold, open to friends and to himself in the first place. I like your shyness, but I want you to be more open with me and do not hesitate to me. Now I want to kiss you tenderly, xxxxx.
today, election day, the president of Russia. I need to pack up and go vote. Now the son is naughty and I need to feed him and comfort. time to go. write to me as today is your day. I miss you and wish you a good holiday. Svetlana


Over Ireland and UK to:

Received: from [10.0.0.14] (sssr1980@195.226.218.187 with plain)
From: sssr1980@ymail.com


VPS-HOSTING-NET2
Sia Vps Hosting
Zakusala Krastmala 3,
Riga, LV1052,
Latvia


xxxxxxxxx


Hello xxxxx, is pleased to receive your letters and I want to say that I returned home after a trip to his grandfather. the trip was long and tedious. I'm really pleased that you are worried about me and this suggests that what I care about.
a few words about his trip: 2 days on a trip and 1 hour for the bus. Grandpa was really happy to see us with her son and now feels better. I promised I would come again, probably in the summer when it is warmer. He has started the spring and the sun does its rays warm the earth and melt the snow. return home, and storm sobered my mind and I began to miss spring mood and grandfather.
here is still cold and dreary., although sunny today =)
I finish this letter and I want so that your day was too sunny, pleasant and successful!
respect and love,

Your Svetlana and Vladimir


Received: from [10.0.0.14] (sssr1980@195.226.218.187 with plain)
From: sssr1980@ymail.com


VPS-HOSTING-NET2
Sia Vps Hosting
Zakusala Krastmala 3,
Riga, LV1052,
Latvia


xxxxxxxxx


I never send Pics........

Hello xxxxxx,
Today woke up with pain in my heart. a bad feeling. son of the night, too, woke up and capricious. did not get enough sleep today. wake up at night 4-5 times. I really want to relax and sleep. I want to return to work, xxxxx.
like today is your day started? what is your mood? I was pleased to see your pictures. :-o :shock: :-o Yesterday I had to go to the clinic to deliver her son vaccinated against hepatitis. I do not have the pram and so had to walk and bear a son in her arms. hands tired quickly and I had to stop to sit on a bench and relax. son already weighs 6.5 kg., 60 cm height,
this morning went to the store until the son was asleep, and bought him a fruit puree and juice.
Now waiting to visit a familiar woman to make her a haircut and then buy a pack of diapers.
for lunch today, decided to make spaghetti sauce.
on the street with us all day today and it's snowing a blizzard. night has fallen about 20 mm of rainfall. Winter is not going to give up.
Write me what you had today and you will be busy. I'll wait for your letter. Kiss! Svetlana


Received: from [10.0.0.14] (sssr1980@195.226.218.187 with plain)
From: sssr1980@ymail.com


VPS-HOSTING-NET2
Sia Vps Hosting
Zakusala Krastmala 3,
Riga, LV1052,
Latvia


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hello xxxxxx,
Thank you for your interesting letter, and what gave me food for thought.
I would also like to miss you, and fill the heart with feelings for you but I have not even your photos. I do not know what you look like.
I wonder at you xxxxx. do you think I'll start to miss you, or to open its secrets if you do not even know what you look like. I have no pictures, nothing from you that might remind you, warm my heart. you understand me?
Svetlana


Received: from [10.0.0.14] (sssr1980@195.226.218.187 with plain)
From: sssr1980@ymail.com


VPS-HOSTING-NET2
Sia Vps Hosting
Zakusala Krastmala 3,
Riga, LV1052,
Latvia


xxxxxxxx


Boris becomes suspicious and cheeky......


Hello xxxxxx,
received your letter, and also want to ask you a few questions:
You said that you live in in xxxxxx / xxxxxx / USA, but I'm unsure about this. Why? can you give me an honest answer to my question? And the last question: why you do not have a photo? now 21 century and I do not believe in what you do not have the opportunity to take pictures. but this is not the strangest thing xxxxx. the strangest thing is that I can not understand what purpose are you following?
I always read your letter carefully, and anyway my doubts do not disappear. xxxxx,except my doubts!
Svetlana


Received: from dynamicip-176-215-79-189.pppoe.yola.ertelecom.ru (sssr1980@95.83.92.82 with plain)
From: Sveta <sssr1980@ymail.com>


PTCOMMNET
JSC Penzenskie Telecommunikatsii
Oleg W Zaharow
28, Kommunisticheskaya str.,
Penza,
Russia

No comments:

Post a Comment