Monday, February 6, 2012

Juliana Ipere/Tagro, julianaipere11@yahoo.com



Pic give a hint to hi5; oluchi sam; from Nigeria (156 friends)



She contact me Saturday in DMF as


josphine
- ID: 206521
- 23 y/o female (1988 - May - 19)
- NEW YORK, USA
- English,
- ANY
- Have no children


julianaipere11@yaho o.com
Hello
My name is juliana i saw your profile today at datemefree .org / and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address (julianaipere11@yahoo.com).
I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
Please reply me with my email address here

julianaipere11@yaho o.com


Dearest one

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail How are you today? mine was very hot over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Juliana tagro 24 years old girl from Ivory Coast in west Africa and presently i am residing as a refugee here in Dakar as result of the civil war going on in my country.

I lost my mum when i was 13 years old i was the only child of late Dr Desire Tagro.My late father Dr Desire Tagro was a minister.He was killed Tuesday morning at the Golf Hotel, Outtake's temporary headquarters,If you are very familiar with news from my country (Ivory Coast), you will understand that many supporters of the opposition have been killed, attacked or wounded. My father used to be one of them. It is very sad to say that he just died this way.I pray to God to avenge his death.

It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.Please I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently my hobbies are reading watching music videos going to beach with friends visiting a place like zoo and doing every other thing that gives joy and happiness. I will tell more about myself in my next mail.
Attach here is my picture hoping to hear from you

Waiting for your quick reply.
Yours in heart,

Juliana


41.82.141.244


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS5
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxx


Hello my dear

How are you today, i hope all is well with you over there, as for me i am fine here only that this place is too hot, over here in Dakar Senegal. I am more than happy in your reply to my mail today.In this refugee we are only allowed to go out two times in a week . Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out very soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Jude Aja.who is the pastor of the church here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tell number is( +221-778-277-862)if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and talk with you. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.Please I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of king,the amount in question is
$3.6 M (THREE million six hundred Thousand us Dollars).


Please i will like you to help me by transfer this money to your account in your country from it you send me some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the refugee here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Past this link to see my late father.http://previous.presstv.ir/detail.aspx? ... =351020506

But Remember that i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.and please i will like you to send me your information's.

Your full name
Your country
Your phone/fax number
Your occupation
Your Marital status
Your date of birth

Have a nice day and think about me.
Juliana


xxxxxxxxxx


My love,
Happiness is the best word to express my feelings towards you this morning. How are today and the condition of your work? I am of the fate that life is treating you very kindly. I believe as well that your working is going very smoothly.thank you for the hope and life which you have renewed in me. My only constraint right now is that I am suffering so terribly in this bad place called refugee camp and I am confident that now that you are in my, that my suffering will soon be over.i will like you to help me by transfer this money to your account in your country because they told me that i needed a foreign partner before god send you to me please i will like you to please help me on this transaction and after this you send me some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. and like i told you I kept this secret to people in the refugee here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like
a father to me


NB: Please contact the bank my love so that the process of transferring my money to you will be in motion. Honey, when you contact the bank, tell them that you are my foreign partner and representative and that you want to assist me transfer my late father's money secured in their bank before his death. Bellow is the contact information of the bank;

Honey please send the letter bellow to the bank. As soon as the bank responds to you, let me know. Make sure that the email address will be put in correctly as that is the only way the mail can be sent. Bellow is the letter and this is the email address
(headquarterdepartment@uko2.co.uk)

Royal Bank of Scotland
Operation of Service Drummond
49 Charing Cross GB - Admiralty SW1A 2DX ARCH.
Name of wire transfer officer Mr. Luke Moore.
Telephone number is +44 20 32 39 0678 / +448715039528 OR +447045777468

Email:( headquarterdepartment@uko2.co.uk)
( transfferdepartment02@uko2.co.uk )

Attention Mr Luke Moore, the foreign transfer officer of Royal bank of Scotland. I am the foreign partner and representative of Miss Juliana Tagro, I want to assist her in the transfer of 3.6 million secured by the end of her father's death, of which she is the next of kin.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME: Dr Desire Tagro.
AMOUNT: 3.6 Million Dollars.
NEXT OF KIN: Miss Juliana Tagro.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 002560869346

Thanks,
Yours always Juliana


xxxxxxxxx


Hello my dear ,
how are you, and how about your work, i hope all is well with you over there, my dear, i was very happy to hear from you, thank you very much, please my love i want you to help me to come out from this refugee comp, i want to come to you in your country, please help me out, i want you to contact the bank for the transfer, and i send your name and your e-mail to the bank, and i told them that you are my foreign partner,i want you to help me to transfer my late father money in your account,so that after the money was transfer in your account, from there you send me money for my travel ticket, to your country, please help me, am suffering in this refugee comp, i eat once a day, no good water, please help me to come to you, and i want you to call me on Rev father phone number(+221778277862) he will send for me, i told him about you, i want to hear your voice and you hear my own too,OK, please dear try to use this e-mail and contact the bank for the transfer, OK, i love you .
Email:( headquarterdepartment@uko2.co.uk)
( transfferdepartment02@uko2.co.uk )


Thanks,
Yours always Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment