Monday, February 6, 2012

Philomena Sary, philo100baby@yahoo.com




From Saturday in DMF as


philobaby
- ID: 183258
- 23 y/o female (1988 - March - 7)
- dakar, Senegal
- English,
- Have no children


Hi friend,how are you i hope fine,
i come across your profile in this love site as i have interest in you.
my name is philomena,am a female, i have decent hobbies like reading and swimming and it is my desire to make long-lasting relationship with you. do u think age, colour or distance is any bar to making such a relationship with you? if not, then stretch your hand to me and accept mine. mail me back at (philo100baby@yahoo .com) so that i will forward to you my photos and introduce myself to u more, so from there we will get to know each other very well .mail me back, there is only one happiness in life,to love and be loved.
i will always remain yours in love.
philomena

for better communication,write me in my email address philo100baby@yahoo. com



My Dear,
How is your day.
mine is fine over here in Dakar.Thanks for your mail.Like I said my name is Philomena Sary,I am 23years old, single, tall and fair in complexion, i believe i am good looking,some people say am attractive,i like sharing, giving,caring, above all am God fearing and trusted.I really want to have a good relationship with you.A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding, I'm from Ivory Coast in West Africa and presently I am residing in the United Nations Rehabilitation Camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that took place in my country.
My late father Dr.Almammy Sary was one of the top opponents to the former head of state before the Government troops attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and It was by the help of United Nations Humanitarian services that i was being helped and brought here in Dakar Senegal where i am living now in a United Nations Rehabilitation Camp.(U.N.R.C.).
I will like to know more about you,Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Attached here is my picture.Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Miss Philomena


41.82.124.189


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxx


My dear,thank you so much for your mail,it wonderful reading from you,how is life in US? i hope everything is fine.
i am very happy to meet you at this moment of my life,i need one i will calll a brother and a friend,one i will share my joys and sorrows with and i hope i ve found that in you.
I will like to see your photos and hear your voice too.
Thanks for being there for me.
I love you
Philomena


xxxxxxxxxx


My dearest,
How is your day?Thanks for your mail and your concern.Like you know,I am living in the United Nations Rehabilitation Camp here in Dakar-Senegal.In this camp,its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God's grace,I will come out oh here soon.
I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war,the only person I have now is Rev.Patrick Johnson who is the pastor of (Church of God Mission ) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I live in the female's hostel because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women.
Please try to call me by 2.00pm GMT.The Pastor's Telephone number is: (+221-776806676),when you call,tell him that you want to speak with me,so that he will send for me in the hostel.Please call me,I love to hear your voice.
As a refugee here,I don't have any right or priviledge to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.
I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year in the university before the tragic incident that led to the death of my parents took place.Please listen to this,I have my late father's deposit statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount is $2.870M(two Million eight Hundred and seventy thousand Dollars).So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.I will like you to send me all the under-mentioned particulars,for me to
know you more.Below here is what I need from you so that I can send to you the bank information:
(1) Full name
(2) country
(3) Occupation
(4) phone
(5) House & Office addresses.
Remember,I am giving you all this information due to the trust I reposed in you.I love you because you are an honest and understanding person.You are truthful,full of vision and a hardworking person.Thanks for your sweet regards for me.You are a nice person,I love to meet you very soon.I will like you to call me,call around 2.00pm pm GMT.I want to hear your voice.Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest; Remember to call me with this number.+221776806676.
Yours in love.
Philomena

No comments:

Post a Comment