Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Seraphina, rowlandlydia23@ymail.com











By all Pics we fall over Sofia Marikh; also spelled Sophia El Mareekh (born October 15, 1982) is a musician and entertainer from Casablanca, Morocco



She contact me today in 24Luv through sending a Kiss and a note as


liddyrowland
- Profile ID: 88984
- 26 y/o female (1985 - August - 4)
- california, USA
- English,
- Have no children
- Ethnicity Caucasian


am seraphina by name , i really admire you a lot when i saw your profile, because your emotional picture is beyond imagination, i realy need someone to take good care of me, i will be if you can reply me on my email : rowlandlydia23@ymail.com, you may simply add me yahoo mesenger,


xxxxxxxxxx


tnks very much, for ur interest in me. u may add me on yahoo messenger so that we can chat


82.145.209.61


NO-OPERA-ICE
Opera Software ASA
Opera Software ASA Netops
Waldemar Thranes gate 98
N-0175 Oslo
Norway


xxxxxxx


hi‏ ‏xxxxx, here is my bio, my name is seraphina, i was born in california usa. my mum was an american why father is an african, i went to school to study for music & performing art, after finishing this course in university, i have been looking forward to be a model, but for the lack of financial, i have been taken an unsuit offer from the promoters, out of 100% he is going to take 80% while i am going to take 20% of the money, i have to take it, because i dont have any alternative, since then , my promoter had been taken me traveling around the country. here i am in west africa which i just have only two weeks for me to go back to switzerland, for now my parent is in switzerland, while i am willing to get married with some one from usa, luckily i met u, it will be highly sensitive thinking for me to know, where am i going, who am i going to, why am i going, i am the only one that can answer this question because " i do not have the
experience of dating someone" that is the meaning of my question, i am afraid, because " i heard men usually break the heart of ladies", if we are to meet, you will have to arrange for my air transport fair to usa before i live africa. let me kindly here from u, i wish to be urs with love & faith, God will lead us.
urs lovely,

No comments:

Post a Comment