Friday, February 17, 2012

Lorrete Sankoo, lorreter_8@yahoo.fr


Contact me Wednesday in WD as


flove10
- 25 y/o female (1986 March 09)
- from Amstetten, Austria,
- English,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o


Hello!!!
My name is lorreter I am tall ,good looking, perfect body figure and sexy. I saw your profile and was delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring man that I have been looking 4, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my email address at (lorreter_8@yahoo.fr) so that I can also send my picture directly to you.
regards
lorreter



My Dearest

I know this lorreter may come to you as a suprise ,but l will like you to be considerate in reading it. With trust,l have Decided to get in touch with you,to see if you can help me solve my problem.To be brief ,my name is Miss lorreter Abu , My father had lost his life in the course of the war in my country Liberia in west africa My father is Dr. Abu Talbart ,he deposited the sum of $4.5( Million US Dollars).in a bank outside my country.I contact you therefore to confirm if you can absorb me in partnership in your company or possibly advise me on any investment opportunity in your country.The bank will release the fund into an account that you shall nominate and I will come over to meet with you and commence business partnership with you with the funds .l have maped out 15% of the total amount for your humble assistance .I expect your urgent response,

1. Your Full Names:......................................................
2. Your Address:..........................................................
3. Your Age:................................................................
4. Your Marital Status:..................................................
5. Your Occupation:......................................................
6. Your Direct Phone Number:.......................................
7. Your Resident City:...................................................
8. Your Resident State:.................................................
9. Your Country:...........................................................
10. Your pictures...........................................................
Miss lorreter


41.83.27.58


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxx


My Dear,
I thank you ones again this day.I will also like to see you face to face and will use this oppurtunity to let you know that GOD has chosen you to help me amongst other men on earth its now left for you and God who directed you to help me out from this predicament i found myself.I know you are the man i am going to depend and trust for my life.I am not going to give your love to any other man because i know you will satisfy me,so needless of looking for another man.

Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.Remember i trust you, that is why i am giving you all this informations, My love is for you and you alone,i will want you to call the Reverend today and tell him that you want to speak with me,but incase he is not in the office then,ask him the best time to call again for you to speak with me,
Remember his phone number is (+221-77-6304312 ) his name is REV.MATTHEW BARNABAS.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you and i in any business of your choice.In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the $4.5( Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

AIB Group BANK (UK) plc
16 Antrim Road, BT15 2AA
Sede, 4 Queens Square,
Belfast, BT1 3DJ, Reg. N ยบ, NY 18800
Telex: 8956815/Swift 2L: PTRBGB
Tel / Fax: + 4477835396764
office Email (infoaib@london.com)
Contacto: Robbie Henneberry

Below is the letter you will send to the bank please just send it the way i arranged it.


Dear Sir,
My names is Mr.,,,,,,,,,, I am standing for the family of Late Dr. Abu Talbart, , to request the funds of $4.5( Million US Dollars) on hold be forward to my account in my country.As late Dr. Abu Talbart,, Foreign Business Partner, I am helping her daughter Miss lorreter Abu, move to my country as soon as possible.

I am writing AIB Bank Group (Reino Unido) Plc on Miss lorreter Abu, behalf, to request the Funds of her late father, Late Dr. Abu Talbart, whose account NO SCB/000895478/48, be released and transferred over here in my country to me so she may start coming to my country.

My plan is to have Miss lorreter Abu,, continue her education as soon as her inheritance is transferred before we start discussing the best kind of business for her to invest in here in my country.
Please could you let me know what to do in order to achieve this.
Thanking you for your cooperation,
Mr ..............

No comments:

Post a Comment