Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sandra Duale, sandraduale@yahoo.com







From AFD yesterday......


pretty4u
- ID: 123916
- 24 y/o female (1987 - April - 18)
- Bay, Somalia
- English,
- Student
- Have no children


Hello Dear,
I'm sandra by name. I'm seeking for honest partner, then i felt to drop this few lines. to see if you could be interested for us get to establish a nice friendship, I'm seeking for a true love, I want to end my loneliness. True love is hidden in every heart and it bonds for lifetime, kindly get back to me at,sandraduale@yaho o.com
Waiting earnestly for your reply.
have a nice day.

sandraduale@yahoo.c om



Hello My Dear!

How are you doing today? I believe you are doing well.
I am more than happy in your response to my mail and if I can speak openly, my literal aim of contacting you is triggered by the fact that I seek someone to confide in, trusting same to unequivocally uphold sincerity and honesty towards long lasting relationship socially, or at least rapport, within the frontier of the matter which I am herein exposing to you.

My Name is Miss Sandra Duale. I am 23, 5.7ft tall, and single. I am by inherent a national of Somalia in Africa, and presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that has lingered in my country.

I am the only child of late Dr. Abdirashid Duale who was the managing director of Dahabshiil Groups (Ltd) (owned company), and personal adviser to the former head of state (H.E. Mr. Ali Mohamed Gedi).Unfortunately my father was wickedly poisoned to death by his business associate on one of their outings to discuss a business deal in oversea. When I was about trying to come over this irreparable loss in my life, Satan was let loose again and civil war broke out in my country. Civilian massacre became uncontrollable and my dearest mother was also a victim. I manage to make my way to the near by country Senegal through the help of United Nations.

Irrespective of my dilemma, I have always held out my utmost belief and values which I was brought up. I love harmony, children, mostly the disadvantaged, and to give back something to the world which I am a part of, I have bestowed it upon myself to give happiness to those that need it and share with those that have it. I love reading, jogging, music, movies, outing, but must of all, I love dealing with honest people.

Please tell me more about your self, your likes and dislikes, family, country, etc. I believe we can get to know each other better and some day become friends.

I will tell you more about my self in my next email. Attached here are my picture's i hope you will like them and i will also like to know more about you in your next mail hopping to hear from you soonest, do have a nice day with my kisses

Best of luck
Miss Sandra Duale.


41.83.13.150


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hello Honey,

I really appreciate your reply to my mail once again, How are you doing over there today? And your health which is always my concern?Hope fine and you are shining in with the light from above. Mine is boring due to the problematic situation which am passing through here In this Camp. We are not eligible to go out from the Camp unless we took permission. Its just like one staying in the prison But I believe by Gods grace i will extricate here soon.

l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Reverend Father Humphrey Peterson who is the pastor of the (St Mary Catholic Diocese of Dakar) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women Hostel due to the camp have two Hostels one for women & the other for men the Pastors Tel number is (+221 778 095 018) and his Email address is Reverend_HumphreyPeterson@hotmail.com, If you want to call me,Call and tell him That you want to speak with me, then he will send for me in the female Hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4.7M. So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travailing documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you to continue my Education under your care,While you will be managing the rest of the money for Investments for our Future. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

Please I Shall Need The Below Information's To Write and Summit a Letter Of Nomination To The Bank,Introducing You as my nominated Partner,For you to Work with Them Towards The Release and Transfer of my money To Your Nominated Account: Such as Your:

1. Your Full Legal Names....
2. Contact Addresses...........
3. Phone Number................
4. Nationality.......................
5. Age..................................

Regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.

Thanks and God bless you, Looking forward to your urgent response & have a nice day. Please Send me your photo while Replying.

Yours In Love
Sandra Duale.


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hello Dearest,

Good day my dearest, and how are you doing today? with hope all is well and fine. I trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information, My love is for you and you alone. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 25% of the total money helping me In this regards and l have mapped 5% for any expenses that might come in this transfer and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of our choice. While i will continue my study over there with you.

l will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $ 4.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. The contact information of the bank are as follows,

BARCLAY'S BANK OF LONDON
2 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP.

email :

( Barclaysgruop@london.com )

The name of the transfer officer is
Mr. Cox Linsey. Phone (+44 704-577-2107) Fax: (+44-871-503-4360)

Depositor's Name ..... Dr. Abdirashid Duale
Account Number ....... 09000750006061

Contact them now on how to transfer the $4.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank for more information OK. I am waiting to hear from you soonest.

With Lots Love
Sandra

1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20778&start=15

    ReplyDelete