Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lara Cole, lara.cole50@yahoo.com



From yesterday in 24Luv.......


larapearl
- Profile ID: 89137
- 24 y/o female (1987 - December - 23)
- maryland, USA
- English,
- Have no children


I am Lara Cole...from maryland,USA..I am new on here and will like to know you more better...I believe in understanding and will like to know you..here is my yahoo id..lara.cole50@yah o o.com...will be waiting to hear back from you real soon...Thanks



hello xxxxx..thanks for the mail..I will like to know you more or rather chat with you inorder to know you better..I enjoy music too..I love reading and I am an afro-american..I just finished schooling and will like to be in a serious relationship...


xxxxxxxxxxx


hey xxxxx...do you have skype?here is my id...lara.cole6


41.206.15.33


MTN Nigeria
Golden Plaza,
Falomo Roundabout,
Ikoyi
Lagos

No comments:

Post a Comment