Thursday, February 2, 2012

Joyce Qwaider/Doe, joycedoe78@yahoo.in


From yesterday in WD as


joycedoe70
- 24 y/o female (1987 July 24)
- from Avon, Ohio, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o


hello dear,

I am an easy going and nice looking girl,with a great sense of honuor,whose passion is to meet with a man of the same attribute and intergerity for a long term relationship. If you think that you are the man am seeking for,kindly keep in touch with me by sending an email to this address ( joycedoe78@yahoo.in )so that i can tell you more about myslef and share my pictures with you. keep fit as am waiting for your reply.....

I am miss Joyce

PLEASE REPLY NOW WITH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS ( joycedoe78@yahoo.in )NOT IN THIS SITE OTHERWISE I WONT RECIEVE IT.AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY AT MY PRIVATE MAIL BOX



Dearest one,

How are you doing to day?I hope that every thing okay,
I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not meet or had a proper conversation with each other,please bear with me as i am reviewing this to you because i believe you are the right person to have a good relationship with,beside i have a special reason why i choose you as the right person...

I am an open minded girl and i will be happy if you will sincerely open your mind to me.With open mind the sky will become our limit.Sharing our loneliness and thoughts will be of great contribution.Before i proceed further let me fully to you,i am Joyce Qwaider 24 years old girl,from Sudanese in Africa, my hobbies are,reading novels, jogging,listening to music,cooking,sports,tv and mopan>pan>vies.

I am the only daughter of Late Dr Bashir Qwaider who was the chief mediator for the trouble Abyei state of Sudan, before my father death he was a very well know personality who engage in the drilling of all the coal oils in the area of Abyei and former minister head of state,my father was killed by unknown gun men. Before his death he review his secret access to me because i am his only daughter.I am not suppose to leave my country but because of the sudden maltreatment from my wicked step mother who planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me so i manage to my make away to a nearby country senegal were i am now staying in refugee camp.

I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country, My father deposited the sum of US$5.7 million Dollars in a Bank with my name as the next of kin,my aim is to have this money transferred into your position so you will assist me in all sorts of investment while i further my education wish i see as the empowerment towards enable me build a great future.

I will compensate you with 10% of the total money as soon as the transfer has being made into your position,apart from that i plan to have a wonderful relationship with you but i will wait to see your responds towards the thought you have for me.

Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately.In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.You can call me with this phone number (+221 775904962 ).it is a neighbor phone so when you call,please ask her that you want you want to speak with joy raymond and will sent for me to come and speak with you on the phone okay,
please i will leave you here and i will be expecting to hear from you soonest,
Attach bellow is my pictures for you to see and know what exactly i look like.

Yours sincerely Joyce,


41.83.14.3


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hello My Dear,

How are you,Hope fine ?? I am getting confused and worried to your silent,What happen ?? Have you decided to send me into an everlasting frustration.Do you know what it look like each time i cannot get an email from you ?? Do you know what my thought are always ?? Please tell me it is not true ?? Tell me you are not trying to harm me because of my present situation.

Tell me what exactly is happen as my lonely heart deserve to know what is the matter ?? I am on my kneel pleading you to look once at the out come of my situation as that is the only thing that can motivate you.

Please remember i am like your sister,daughter,son and lover.Can you leave your blood in pains ?? Tell me what is happening as i am restless about your absent.

I hope to hear from you.

Yours Worried Joyce

to love

1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=31197&p=230116#p230116

    ReplyDelete