Monday, February 27, 2012

Tracy Edward, jama_tracy@yahoo.com





From last Night in 4ppl

jamatracy

the love of my life


Age:
24

I am a:
Woman

Location:
Monrovia, CA, US

Birthday:
17.07.1987

Looking for:
Man

Relationship:
Woman

Language:
English



Hi! Dear,
I am tracy I want to be a special friend in your life, and would like to know more about you. You'll know more about me as time goes bye, but please let it be something real and not fake. send me your email contact it will Enable me to send my picture to you privately in your box , Will be glad if you can send me your pictures through the above mentioned addresses.

my Email jama_tracy@yahoo.com

tracy


xxxxxxxxxx


Hello Sweetie,

It warms my heart to hear from you, my heart accepts you from the very first time i don't know what you have done to me to make me feel like this,i need a real and sincere friend that i can trust and talk to, i have kept this secrete for too long i need to open up my heart to you because my heart chooses you as my helper, Sometimes the world seems to be upside down, things seems to be so unusual, sometimes i feel like am living in this world all alone,
My heart has been so lonely ever since my parents was assassinated and i was left in this world all by myself,i am the only surviving child of late Dr Edward Jabetah, my late father was the owner of Guarantee project company but he was assassinated by his business partner and i was left alone in this world all by myself, i did,nt have any friend or family to turn to and i was so scared that the people that killed my parents will come after my life, that was why i left my country to this country i am now, i'm 25years old, age is nothing to me but numbers, what matters to me most is the heart of the man, I'm presently in Dakar, Senegal.

Getting here i don't know anybody or have any where to stay so i was taken to the Refugee camp where i live presently, though here in this camp i don't have freedom and the living here is very bad but what choice do i have, i have to keep myself alive, when i came to this country the first thing i did was to try and claim my inheritance that my late parents left for me but i could,nt because of my status as a Refugee here in this country but i believe with time i will be able to claim my inheritance hopefully when i get somebody to help me claimit, my inheritance is enough for us to invest on any kind of business we choose, i like to sing, cook and walk on the beach, please tell me more about yourself and your country,
I would really love to hear your voice sweetie but is so unfortunate that i don't have a phone of my own but you can call me with the Rev father' s phone here in the camp,
the number is (+221 775504195) when you call just tell the Rev Father that you want to talk to Tracy he will send for me, i really cant wait to hear from you again my heart really looks up to you, i hope my present situation will not scare you away or make you abandon me here, because hard times don't last long, everything will be alright soon, until i hear from you again,

Take care,

Tracy


41.83.14.146


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxx


Hello Darling,

Thank you so much for all your thoughtful words and encouragement,i don't know why i trust you , i feel so comfortable talking with you about my secrets which i have,nt told anyone ever since my parents died and i believe my secrete is safe with you, i believe my heartdirected me to you for a reason and i can feel it so strong in my heart, i know it maybe difficult for you to understand, i am fromZimbabwe but i live in Senegal now, my late father was the owner of guarantee project company, my father was assassinated by his business partner out of jealousy,i am writing you the letter with tears in my heart that is coming out of my face, i am a very shy girl and i don't like to ask for faviour, i have always have all that i wanted in life, but i did,nt know i will ever see my self in this kind of situation that i cannot even help myself, but i thank God for bring you to my life and i trust in God that everything will be alright, i wish my parents was still alive to see what i am going through here,
Life is not too good for me here in this camp and i could,nt claim my inheritance because am a Refugee here,

Please i honestly need your help and i am trusting you that you will not betray me or hurt my feelings,
I could,nt claim my inheritance because i cant have an account here as a refugee and i don't have freedom being a refugee, Please i need you to help me from the button of your heart,
I need you to help me claim my heritage from the bank, i can instruct them to transfer everything to you over there in your country, once i write an application to the bank they will transfer all my late parents assets to you over there,sorry i never told you that my late parents are very rich and i am their only Child and the sole beneficiary of all their assets,before my father died he deposited the sum of ( $3.7m, three million seven hundred thousand dollars ) in a bank at United Kingdom, but i have not been able to claim it because of my status here as a refugee, i have never told anybody about this here, i have all the original documents that my late parents used to deposit themoney here with me, please sweetie this is my life and am trusting you with it, please i beg you in the name of God almighty don't betray me, that is all i have, and it is enough for us to live and invest on any kind of investment we wish.

Secondly i want you to get me out of this camp as soon as the transfer is done because the living here is very bad and i have been having Malaria fever for the past days but they cannot take care of me because they cannot afford my medicine and i don't have any money with me here now things are really difficult for me.

Even the feeding here is not healthy and sometimes they feed us just once in a day and i cant afford buying what i want because i cant afford it now,please Honey my heart really looks up to you, please help me from the button of your heart, i am in tears witting you thisletter because i have never been this open to anyone ever since my patients died. will your family accept me? will i be safe in your country?
i promise to put a smile on your face sweetie, you are the only one i have i want you to accept me as a friend and a sister, i don't have any other family i want to start a new life, but the situation i'm facing here right now is really difficult for me.
my whole heart is convinced about you, i wrote an application to the bank in United kingdom for the transfer of my inheritance to your custody before i come, i pray they accept you to be my trustee, now i wait for the reply of the bank after which i will give you the contact of the bank so that you can contact them for the transfer, i wait until i hear from you again, until then.
Take care,
Tracy
God bless you
From the button of my heart


xxxxxxxxxxx

Since when have a Bank a Yahoo-Emailaddy.......


Hello Darling,

Please don't get me wrong i am just a lonely soul that needs your help, the situation here is very bad for me, alot of people are dieing here please don't let me die here, after the transfer i will need you to help me rent or buy a house where i will live when i come over there, i am a very simple girl and easy to understand, I was touched at the fact that you could care for me that much letting me into your life even at this difficulty, the computer i am using to send you message is the computer at the Rev father's office, i beg the secretary to let me use it and i don't have access to the computer very often, sometimes she let me use it for 30 or 40 min, please try and understand the situation of things here i promise you that as we are going to bear this burden together so shall we enjoy it in the end. the bank wants you to contact the directly for the transfer, you and to send them an email, i have already sent your information to the bank as my trustee, it is my heritage and no body will ever come after your life for helping me, don't worry about that at all,
Below is the bank contact details, i want you to contact the bank immediately and let them transfer the money in the account details am giving here to your account on my behalf so that we can get this whole thing started.I will like to start preparing to meet you face to face once the transfer process is underway.

SECURE TRUST BANK GROUP
Contact Person: Mr. Kent Oxford (Director of Foreign Operations)
Bank Address: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH, U.K.
Phone number: TEL:+447(0)31864395 +447 031 816 455
Email Address: trustbank@yahoo.com


below is my late father account details,,,

Account name : Dr Edward Jabetah
Account number : BLB-7450-0890-1546/QB/91/A
Amount deposited : $3.7M ( Three million seven hundred thousand dollars )
Next of kin : Tracy Jabetah

I will be very happy to have your assistance to get this transfer done, once again i sincerely appreciate your concern, please let me know as soon as you contact the bank ok. please try and start making arrangement to take me out of this camp i am suffering here, please do you think i like my situation here, my heart is open to you i swear with my life, please help me from the button of your heart, you are my only hope and the only one i trust, please i beg you in the name of God almighty don't not disclose my late father's bank information to any one apart from the bank, send all the information to the bank, you can email them directly, they will recognize you, don't make any mistake about this. i want you to handle everything personally, i don't want anything to happen to my inheritance, that is all i have and all my late father ever worked for, please my life is in your hand, please write me soon
take care,
Tracy
With all my Love and Trust.


xxxxxxxx


Hello Sweet

Thank you so much for your love and concern, i also want to specially thank you for your lovely heart, you are really Good and i cant wait to be in your arms soon, you are so good to me, i will never forget you in my life, i am a very simple girl and very easy to understand, i am a very shy girl but i don't know why my heart is open to you, the reason why i want you to transfer my heritage to your custody so that money will not be a problem for us, i know it will cost some money for my trip to Country, not much though, but i trust and believe in you but if you can afford the fee for my passport and my refugee clearance please do not ever leave me here, you're my only hope, I know that my heart directed me to you for a reason, I believe God has a plan and purpose for everything, I have explained the situation of things here to you, it will be very good to meet you in person, I talked to the Rev father that is helping people out from the camp and he said i need this two things before i can come over to your country to see you, i need,,,,,,,

(1) INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
(2) REFUGEE CLEARANCE

He also said I will need an invitation from you, with your name and address, he said the letter will help me obtain a visa to travel to your country.
But the first two things I need to come to your country, is my passport and refugee clearance, he said the refugees clearance will cost 500dollars, and the passport will cost 200dollars,
The problem now is the money for my passport and refugee clearance, I do not know if you can help me with the fee, so that i can put in an application for my passport by next week,
I trust you with my life, please do not ever let me down, help me from the button of your heart, take me as a sister and a friend and your lover , i will ask the Rev father to tell me how i can receive the money here, i m very sick here i need some Medici and i do not have money to buy any,the cold is too much ,
I promise to make you proud, help me from the button of your heart, please try and understand the situation i am facing here, please my life is not safe here, don't let me die here, i will never forget you in my life, i leave everything in the hand of God, I Waite and look forward to hear from you, my heart believes in you, color, age or distance is not a problem to me, what matters to me most is love and happiness, please give us a chance to meet in person, i cant wait to meet you soon, i am going back to the hostel now, please i will be expecting your mail OK, my heart beats faster anytime i read from you and that is the best part of my day, please always write me anytime OK, a word from you mean a lot to me, please write back soon.
Tracy
From the button of my heart
Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment