Friday, February 3, 2012

Princess Vivian Atta, pvivianatta@yahoo.com



This Passport was already used in three other Scams under different Names.


From Thursday in 24Luv as


vivan2u
- Profile ID: 88844
- 23 y/o female (1988 - May - 7)
- new york, USA
- English, French,
- Have no children



Hello My Dear,
With Respect,
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you.
I know that this mail may come to you as a surprise, since we have not known or written before.
After you receive this mail kindly contact me on my private Email. (pvivianatta@yahoo. com) for the full details of the transfer.
I am Miss. Ms.Princess Vivian Atta, the only Daughter of the late Atta Gavin, my father was a gold and cocoa merchant based in Accra, Ghana and Abidjan (Ivory Coast) and He was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recently.
Before his death, he called me on his bedside and confided in me that he has the sum of $4.500, 000USD deposited in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan Ivory coast, that he used my name being the only Daughter as the next of kin in deposited fund.
Please my dear contact me on my private email for the full information and my picture and the deposited slip and other documents concerning the transfer.
I will need your assistance as follows;
1) To assist me in retrieving this money from the bank.
2) To serve as the guardian of this fund.
3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a residential permit in your country.
Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effortinput after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated account overseas.
Reply to my private e-mail box. (pvivianatta@yahoo. com)
Awaiting your urgent reply.
Regards,
M s.Princess Vivian Atta


xxxxxxxxxx


I didn't request a Passport but....why not... :D


My dear xxxxxx ,

Thank you for your message of concern and willingness. Reading from you urgently has given me joy and restore happiness to my soul once again. As I have told you in my previous message about my predicament, I have all the covering documents concerning the money and I want you to know that it only take one day for unknown to known.

My late father is a wealthy international businessman, he deal on Gold, Cocoa and Timber export, Am the only daughter of my parents, I lost my mother when i was 6 years, my father is all i have until he was poisoned by his brothers associated with my father's business partner due to his wealth , after the burial of my late father, life became hell to me because his brothers (my Uncles) claimed all my father's wealth and belongings as the tradition demands, according to the traditional of the land, if a man died without a son, even if the man have ten daughters all his wealth and belongings will be shared among his brothers and relatives, i believe this is the main reason while my father deposited the money without the knowledge of his brothers and made me the next of kin to the fund, My uncles planned to kill me thinking that i am going to revenge, that is why i ran out from the family house so that i can secure my life till the bank release and transfer the fund out from here then i will leave this country to join you.

At the moment the money is in a bank here in Cote d' Ivoire which am the next of kin and I have no access to put or withdraw any money from it according to the agreement my late father made with the bank during the deposit which stated that i must be 27 of age before i can have a direct access to the fund, all I will require from you is to assist me stand as the present guardian and foreign associate of my late father so that the bank can release and transfer the money to your nominated bank account for investment purpose.

Before we proceed, I have to make an official introduction to the bank and inform them officially about you as my present foreign guardian who is to receive my inheritance money oversea for investment purpose while i further my education.

Here are my personal details,

My full Name: Ms.Princess Vivan Atta.
Address: Rue 12 Avenue 55, Trecheville, Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire.
Profession: Student (I stopped school after my father death)
Nationality : Ivorian
Country: Cote D'Ivoire.

I also attached my photograph so that you may know whom you are dealing.

I would need your full Name, Address, Occupation and direct telephone number so that I can forward an official transfer application to the bank and I will be giving you more details as soon as I hear back from you. Note that I will give you 15% of the total money as compensation for your efforts; I will come to your country and continue my education. While you will manage the investment will involve on.

I am looking forward to hear from you urgently, Once again thanks so much for the immediately response toward the proposal I sent to you. Please help me to keep this transaction more confidential and top secret between you and me.

Thanks and remain bless.

Yours in need,

Ms.Princess Vivian Atta


41.189.50.35


AVISONET
ISP Cote d'Ivoire
CONTACTS TEHNIQUE AVISO
Avenue Houdaille
Bp 310 cedex 01 Abidjan
Ivoiry Coast

1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=41602

    ReplyDelete