Thursday, February 2, 2012

Lydia Barkani, lydiabarkani@yahoo.com




From Tuesday in WD as


Lydia1515
- 23 y/o female (1988 November 15)
- from Canillo, Canillo, Australia
- English,
- seeking a Man from 20 to 70 y/o


Hello, Nice to see your profile here. Do you care to be my friend? you can contact me at this my email address (Lydiabarkani@yhoo.com) so that i can send you my picture and more about myself. waiting to hear from you Please do not write me back on this site, write to my email address so that i can send you my photo I am Lydia.


xxxxxxxxxx


Dearest One
I am more than happy when i saw your mail. How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Lydia from Rwanda in Africa,5.7ft tall, dark in complexion,23yrs old never married before and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr f.Barkani was the managing director of Barkani Manufacturing industry and he was the personal advice to the former head of state (Late Dr Barkani Robert) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i stay now. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my pictures and I will send another picture in my next mail. I will also like to see your picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Lydia.


41.82.189.179


SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar


xxxxxxx


My Dearest,
How is your day? i am very happy for your respond, i thought about it for months before taking this very step and i pray that things will work out good between us, The detail is that my father was a successful exporter, producing and exporting beverage products, he even had beverage industry in Senegal but it folded after his death, His sad moment occurred during the war in my country Rwanda in Africa when he was murdered in his room along side with my mother.

My late father Dr.Col.Patric. Barkani was chairman managing director of
( PARTAX INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD ) in Kigali the capital of my Country,and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood.
It's only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to Senegal in West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. ln this camp we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Godwill Jonathan who is the reverend father of the
(Catholic Mission here in Dakar Senegal) here in the camp he has been very good to me since l came here but l am not living with him rather l am living in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for women the other for men.
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Honey, please l would like you to know that l have my late father's Deposit Certificate account and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the bank which he used my name as the next of kin.The amount in question is( $5.3 Million )US Dollars.

So l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and also assist me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country as soon as the bank transfer the money to your account. I can't withdraw the money by my self due to my refugee statues here in this country which does not permit me to do,.I will want you to send me your contact or you can reach me true this telephone number (+221-772733875 ) please this telephone number belongs to the reverend father that is in charge of this church here in the camp, please call me by 1pm till 5pm London GMT time that is our free time over here in the camp,if you call please tell the reverend that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me to come and answer your call. Darling please i will like you to send me your information's to know well whom am dealing with, while i will be waiting for your call, such as:
Names:........
Nationality:.....
Age:....................
Address:...............
Telephone:...............
Occupation.....................

I have got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation. However, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf and as my trustee as regards to this money since l am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that the money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on it if i should continue with the bank or not.
I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money. like l said l want you to call me.l kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me...Thanks...Have a nice time and think about me. l hope to hear from you with your information's soonest.
l love you.
Yours for ever in love.
Lydia.


xxxxxxxxx


Hello dearest beloved
How are you doing today? hope all is well with you as well with your health? dear i thank you for your effort towards helping me out to transfer this my late fathers money into your Account over there in your country,i promise you that i will not disobey you in every area of my life,God will bless you and guard you for me my love,I like your age,is good for me because you are the type of man am looking for who is matured that will take care of my inheritance for me and marry me.

l will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $ 5.3million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. The contact information of the bank are as follows,

SANTANDERD BANK PLC LONDON
BANK ADDRESS: 6 Chase Side, Enfield, Greater London N14 5NY,
UNITED KINGDOM.
E-mail: customerservcesantander@london.com
santanderservicecae@accountant.com
Tel: +44-7031-805-837 / +44-703-180-8530
Fax: +44-870-495-8801
The NAME OF TRANSFER MANAGER: MR. JUAN RODRIGUEZ INCIATE
Telephone number: +44-703-180-8530
ACCOUNT INFORMATION :-
NAME OF FATHER MR. PATRICK BARKANI
NEXT OF KIN:LYDIA BARKANI
Amount 5.3M US DOLLAR
ACCOUNT NUMBER: LD0340092753018KSQAH

Contact them now on how to transfer the $5.3 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank today ok. I am waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours ever Lydia barkani.

No comments:

Post a Comment