Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Rita Johnson, missrita.21@msn.com



She appeared last Night out of the blue in my dead WDF-Baiteraccount. Don't know her.....


Dear Friend, my name is Rita Johnson and I am 22 years of age female. I saw your profile and it interested me a lot. I will like to know you and get acquainted with you. I have something very important to tell you.

Please write me on my email address which is (missritajohnson016@gmail.com) or you can send to me your email address to enable me tell you more about myself and also send to you my photos.
email (missritajohnson016@gmail.com)

Bye Rita.


196.28.247.178


ONDT1-20071215
ONATEL
ADSL connectivity Provider
Jacques Arsene LOUARI
01 BP 10000 ONATEL Ouaga BF
OUAGADOUGOU
Burkina Faso


xxxxxxxxxxx


My name is Rita Johnson ' I m 22, from Liberia, West Africa, fair trade skin (never married before) and am now residing in refugee camp here in Burkina Faso as a result of civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr. Johnson staff was advices to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in cold blood.It was just me, he is still alive, and now I have achieved my way to the doorstep of the country, Burkina Faso, where they live now in a refugee camp, and is a computer belonging to the priest who is a church camp.

I would like to learn more about the advantages and disadvantages you.Your, your hobbies, what you're currently doing.
I'll tell you more about me at my email below.

Attached here is my picture.i want to see your
Waiting to hear Rita .


xxxxxxxxxx


... already new Emailaddy.......Rita Johnson, missritajohnson@ymail.com


hello my dearest
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail this morning. How is your day?.
Mine is a little warmer here in Burkina Faso.In this camp we are only allowed out until Monday
and Friday of the week is like someone who visits the prison and i hope by the grace of God I'll come here soon.

I have no brother, no sister or relatives now that I can go to all my relatives ran away in the midst of war, the only person I have now is Rev Emmanuel Anthony who is the pastor of the (Christ the King Church) here in the camp, he was very nice to me since I'm here, but I'm not living with him rather I'm leaving at the hostel for women because the camp two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( + 226 75357030) if you call and tell him you want to talk with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, I have no right or privilledge any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the incident traggic leading to my being in this situation today too much space.

Please listen to this, I explained my late father of account and death certificate here with me I send you the latter, because when he was alive he deposited a sum of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as next of kin, the amount in question is $ 8.6 million eight million six hundred thousand dollars.

I'm going to help me transfer this money into your account and it you can send money for me to get my travel documents and air ticket to come meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person who knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So, in light of above i like you keep it to yourself and do not tell anyone because I'm afraid of losing my life and money if people know about it.

Remember that I give you this information because of the trust i deposited on you.I like honest and understanding, truth and a man of vision, truth and hardworking. My preferred language is English but i very fluently.Meanwhile you want call me I said that I had much to say you.i like to see your photo. Have a nice day to think of me. Waiting to hear from you soon.

Your love Rita


196.28.247.178


ONDT1-20071215
ONATEL
ADSL connectivity Provider
Jacques Arsene LOUARI
01 BP 10000 ONATEL Ouaga BF
OUAGADOUGOU
Burkina Faso


xxxxxxxxxxxx


I didn't ask for a sexy Pic.....


Hello My Dear,

How are you today?. I Believe That You Are More Than doing well.I am happy with your Interest to help me transfer my 8.6 million American dollars Deposited in an European bank by my late father of Which i am the next of kin.yes i no what you want from me pls have no sexy picture if you wish to help me contact the bank why i trust you Before I made ​​this contact with you, i ask God to Provide me a man That will lead me to the right Chanel Some One That Will Not betray me, But can you believe since i meet you my heart tell me That You Have Been Giving to me by god. Listen, i will do every thing to make you happy. However, i will like you to contact the European bank Where the Money Deposited by my late father for confirmation and Possibilities of Transferring to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as Follows,

CITI BANK BERLIN GERMANY
Email address ..... (c.bankberlin.germany@gmail.com)
(b.berlingermany@aol.com)

The name of the transfer officer is Mr CARSTEN WILHELM.and His direct phone number is 0049 1578 3155 529. I will like you to contact this bank Immediately on how to transfer the 8.6 million dollars Deposited by my late father Dr Ouadrago Smith of Which i kin.and am the next of the account number is. AJ745008901546/CB/91/A

Please follow this direction and fill it and send it to the bank email address above ok.

YOUR NAME, YOUR ADDRESS, YOUR PRIVATE FAX AND PHONE NUMBER, YOUR AGE, YOUR OCCUPATION, YOUR BANK NAME, YOUR BANK ADDRESS, YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER, YOUR SWIFT CODE NUMBER, YOUR BANK FAX AND PHONE NUMBER, YOUR PRIVATE FAX AND PHONE NUMBER, YOUR OCCUPATION, YOUR PASS PORT, YOUR AGE AND SEX, YOUR COUNTRY,
WISHING MY APPLICATION WILL BE GIVEN AN URGENT ATTENTION,
MR: ......................................................
THANKING YOU FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION.
YOURS SINCERELY.

Meanwhile, i have maped out 15% of the total sum for your assistance program and 5% for Expenses. Moreover, i will need your assistance program to manage the money on my Behalf Since I am too young to handle Such money.God bless you as i waiting to hear from you soones,

Your humble love Rita


xxxxxxxxx


4 Hours later...........


My Dearest love,
Good afternoon to you, i am happy to hera from you again you are right buy your words because some people maybe think it in another way, but all i have to tell you is that my passport and some other document like my school documents got bornth during the incident so please i want you to believe me and help me get this fund out ok.
or if you can come down to Burkina Faso here and meet me in the camp where they keep me and other people, because when that incident happen i ran away with the help of red crose company because i was not having any ID card or passport with me again because all was let on fire.
but in all this i thank God that i am still having my passbook with me.
please hun try and help transfer this fund our and come and take me from here i am sufering in this place.
i long to hear from you soon but please try and contact the bank ok.
yours in love Rita


xxxxxxxxxx


Baby thanks for your respond, i have gone through your mail but the truth still remains that i was brought here by the help of red cross company and now i am in the camp and the only hope i have now is my pastor so if you want any more prove from me you can call me pastor and he will tell you more about me, his number is (+26675357030).
<<<< a Phonenumber from Kingdom of Lesotho

thanks and my regrads.
yours Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment