Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Blessing Sober, blessingsober@yahoo.com.sg



She contact me yesterday 2x in WD as


blessings
- 25 y/o female (1987 February 03)
- from Berlin, Berlin, Germany
- French, English, Burmese
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o


blessingsober@yahoo.com.sg

i am Interested in you
My name is Blessing am a beautiful young girl with full of love
Well, I saw your profile today at www.freedateusa.com
which gives me joy to contact you
please i will like you contact me through my e-mail
blessingsober@yahoo.com.sg
At the same time i will show you my picture and send me your picture
Miss Blessing

send me an e-mail
blessingsober@yahoo.com.sg



my Dear,
How are you today?
Thanks for your mailing; I will like to inform you that my real name is Miss Blessing Sober. I am 24yrs old from Sudan east Africa by origin but I am presently leaving in Senegal as a Refugee because of the incident that occurred in my family.

I am fair in complexion, 5.4 cm, 65kg, I am undergraduate, I like reading novels, watching movies and sports, I love going beside the beach with my soul mate during the summer season, I love swimming, I also like watching football but I am not a footballer,

I know this email will find you in good emotional condition. Knowing fully well that race, age, religion, ethnicity and nationality can give no hindrance to our relationship, wish we are building as it the best to the way I am seeing it.

Dear, I have no experience of any foreign relationship but I believe with you I am covered, we black are good and respectful to our beloved one, I believe your presence is making a great difference in me, It bring joy to my life again, Dear your little ward has brought great joy to me, My tears has been wipe up, I really cannot express my feeling about you today but I am happy,

My dear I am confident and believe with your sincerity understanding and everlasting relationship, I feel something strange in me that has made me decided to extend relationship into a deep and everlasting relationship although it depends on your considerations, to me I need a man who I will settle and help me out with what is left behind for me.
l am a lady who lost her parent's in a civil war, this has brought great pains into my life that I find myself struggling to stand again, You know already, I am not working at the moment due to my present Refugee status here in Senegal West African, I really consider relationship as serious thing, open in everything, be honest, and above all faithfulness to each other.

I also wish to let you know that things have never been the same ever since our arrival. I know how difficult it takes the heart of love of an individual to do such kind of help to person so easily like that but my believe is that God will use you to help me recall my dream again. I will be happy to meet you.
Yours Lover,
Miss Blessing..


41.82.112.151


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxx


Hello Dearest,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day?. Mine is a bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal In this Humanitarian home we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is Reverend Father.John Eric who is the Senior Priest here in (St.Dominic Catholic Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am leaving in the female hostel because the camp have two hostels one for Male the other for Female.

The Reverend's Tel number is (00221-765-956-558 )OR (+221-765-956-558 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me Blessing Sober he will send for me in the hostel room no 25.

As a refugee here I don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the laws of this country.
I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year as a law student before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, I have my late father's Fund deposit certificate, bond agreement of the fund and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin,
the amount in question is ($3.7) Three million Seven hundred thousand us dollars.

So, I would like you to help me transfer this money to your account) and from it you can send me some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it now is you because I trust you that you will be of assistance to me.

So, in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't relate it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and men of vision, truth and hard working woman.

The money in question was made by my late father through his cocoa and political career and that is why I don't want anyone here to know about it until I travel out from here.

My favorite language is English but I speaks and write English very fluently. Meanwhile I would like you to call me like I said I have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me. I will be waiting your call

I want you to send me your contact information such as your
Names ..................................
Country ..............................
Telephone ..........................

To enable me introduce you to my late fathers bank in London,
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours loved one
Blessing..


xxxxxxxxxx


My Dearest sweetheart.

Thank you ones again today, I just snick out from the camp now to write you this mail and to be sure and know how are you over there in your country? I believe you are fine. Please I have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and I will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is money all eyes will be on it. I am able to use Internet as a result of the Rev Fathers Office computer.

Remember I trust you honey that is why I am giving you all this information! My love is for you and you alone, I will like to hear your voice please, just call the Reverend and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately. You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me please.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 20% of the total money for helping me out and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice since I am too young to handle such huge amount.

In this regards I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $3.700,000,00 dollars deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact information of the Bank is as follows,

BARCLAY'S BANK PLC, LONDON.
Chief Executive: Mr. Bob Diamond.
Group Finance Director: Chris Lucas.
Bank Telephone number (+44703- 185 8721)
Bank Office Fax number (+44703- 187- 6209).
Bank Email address;;;(bankcustomercarebarclay@financier.com)
Bank Email address;;;(barclaystransferdesk@london.com)
This is my late father Account Detail.
Account No: (125469873554)
Account holder: (Dr Desmond Sober)
Amount Deposited: ($3.7 Million US Dollars)
Next Of Kin Beneficiary: (Miss Blessing Sober)


Contact them now on how to transfer the $3.700,000,00 dollars deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin. I have mapped out 5% of the total money for any expenses that might come up in this transfer, so that after the transfer you will take your 20% for assisting me with the transfer, the remaining money for me. Remember you will help me out in the area of investing this fund because I can't be able to do it by myself.

My dear I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and I promise to be kind and will equally need you in investing this money since I am still too young to manage it as you know. As I told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.
Waiting to hear from you soonest,
Yours forever
Miss Blessing Sober.


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hello My Love
How are you today? I hope you are doing well over there, am fine here all because of you my love, I want to inform you that I sent a mail to the bank as I told you, to see that this money is being transferred into your account, then pending my arrival to come over to your country, My love I did this because of the love and trust I deposited in you, I know you will not fail the love and trust I have for you, and again my love promise me that you will update me on every step you take towards this transfer.please darling any time you hear from the bank try and let me know OK,

I equally sent this mail to you OK which you must have seen before this, my love lest hope and read from them OK as I told you earlier that I have my late father's death certificate and the statement of the account which I gave to Rev. John Eric for safety, my love I promise to give you all the required information's to see for the success of this transfer,

My Dearest let 10% be for our expenses then I held the rest entrust to your care till I came over to be with you, then we can invest this money together in your country, while I continue my studies.My darling i want to tell you something i know why i send this mail to the bank for your introduction is to show you that i need to go out from this refugee camp any time from now thanks and God bless you, looking forward hearing from you.
Love from Blessing.


xxxxxxxxxx


To BARCLAY'S BANK PLC, LONDON.
Chief Financial Officer Director: Chris Lucas.

WELCOME TO BARCLAY'S BANK PLC, UNITED KINGDOM
Head office address no: 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP, United Kingdom!

From Blessing Sober;

Dear Sir,
This is to inform you on the new development, on claims of my late fathers money being deposited in your bank before his death.
Am happy to introduce

Name: xxxxxxxxxx
country: London
Email Address...xxxxxxxxxx


as my new partner and as my next of kin to this fund, which meet to your demand of claims, so am here by seeking your leadership to attend to her and to give her every right and privilege given to a costumer, Sir may I demand your leadership to write to her on the steps and necessary information needed for this transfer of fund into her account.
Sir, this is the information of my late father's account: As it appears on the statement of account................
This is my late father Account Detail.
Account No: (125469873554)
Account holder: (Dr Desmond Sober)
Amount Deposited: ($3.7 Million US Dollars)
Next Of Kin Beneficiary: (Miss Blessing Sober)
Country of Origin: Sudan
Occupation: Contractor/ Civil Eng.
Sir, shall we get back to you soon? to know how to proceed, I know you have done us a great favor going through my mail, may I show optimism sir, I strongly believe, with good mind you will attend to my request thanks and God bless you, looking forward hearing from you.
From Blessing Sober


xxxxxxxxxxx


Ridiculously.......nice Word doc garnished with Pics from the Net......


ATTENTION Sir,,,,
In respect to your partner mail, I wish to remind you that I Mr. Chris Lucas and the Transfer Manager, Controller and the top managers of BARCLAY'S BANK PLC will see to your demands to put in-other, the transfer of this fund into your account in your country or Else were within 72 good working hours. Note, Immediately you provide us with this four (4) listed documents below

(1) A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on Miss Blessing Saber's behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.
(2) The death certificate of (Her deceased father)confirming the death of Dr Desmond Sober.
(3) A copy of statement of an account issued to Dr Desmond by our bank.
(4) An affidavit of oath from the Senegalese high court.

Note that the above documents are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, and your own interest as the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a swift and successful transfer of the fund is made to your bank account without any further delay.
Note, we are the leading global investment bank with a strong and profitable private clients franchise.
We complete to be the leading global provider of financial solutions for demanding clients creating exceptional values for our shareholders and peoples.
We promise to give our customers the best of our services. you can contact us any day and any time, but that will be from Monday 8am to Friday same time,and we have 10 good hours service for our costumers, Should you have any questions please contact my office number in


Mr. Chris Lucas
Chief Financial Officer
BARCLAY'S BANK PLC, LONDON

WELCOME TO BARCLAY'S BANK PLC, UNITED KINGDOM
Head office address no: 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP, United Kingdom!

Tel (+44703- 185 8721)
fax (+44703- 187- 6209)
or send me an Email;;;;
bankcustomercarebarclay@financier.com
barclaystransferdesk@london.com
for more directives/clarifications.

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy it. Do not open, read, copy, disclose, use or store it in any way, or permit others to do so. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception, And amendment. Barclay's Bank Plc. and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.


No IP traceable


xxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Darling,
I have done my best in getting a Lawyer with the help of the Reverend who said this documents will be very difficult because of my refugee statue, please my dear, I have two of this required documents with me; the certificate of the deposited money and the death certificate, now it remain the power of attorney and affidavit of oath.
The Reverend helped me to spoke much to the Lawyer and he said that he will like to hear from you before any thing, so please try and contact him on both phone and email, inform him that you are my foreign trustee that you need his services to get a Power of Attorney and the Affidavit of Oath with your name from Federal High Court of Senegal that will allow you transfer my inheritance from BARCLAY'S BANK PLC, LONDON.
Into your account.
This is the contact of the Lawyer.

HIS INFORMATION ARE BELLOW
DONALD KOCOU AND CHAMBERS
PRIVATE TELEPHONE (00221-768-867-865)OR(+221-768-867-865)
E-MAIL... (barrdonaldkocou@gmail.com)
NAME... Barrister Donald Kocou.

Darling, try to contact him as soon as you get this mail, he will look on how to get the Attorney and the Affidavit of Oath document's from the high court. My happiness is that soon I will join you. Try to inform me in any thing you discussed with the Lawyer.
Honey, the weather here is very cold in the night. It is very cold for me if I should meet you very soon. And thanks for your love and remain in love with me forever. Honey I was very sick for a very long time and could not be able to check my mail but I am fine now,,
Yours Lovely Blessing.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=33630

    ReplyDelete