Friday, February 17, 2012

Inna, nannosik@gmail.com




By the Pics we fall over Agnieszka Popielewicz, born on March 21, 1985 in Katowice. Model and TV presenter from Poland



She contact me Wednesday in 4ppl as


innysik

Age:
30

I am a:
Woman

Location:
Donetsk, UA

Birthday:
01.03.1981

Looking for:
Man

Hobbies:
dance

Occupation:
consultant

Height:
5'4"-5'7" (161-170cm)

Smoker:
Never smoked

Drinker:
Rarely

Children:
no children

Relationship:
Woman

Education:
Bachelors Degree

Language:
Ukrainian


It's so nice to begin our communication, I'd like to know more about
you:)




Hello nice man! I'm so glad to see your letter in my e-mail box, thank
you very much for your interest. I am always glad to meet new people
and make friends:) I think, you already know some information about
me, but there are still so much things that we can share together.
What are you looking here for? I came here, cause I want to find my
soul mate. I think, that it's the best to love and be loved. Are you
romantic person? I can say that I adore to make romantic
moments...I'll be happy to know more about you and your life there.
I'll be looking forward for your letter and I hope it will become a
nice start of our long and lovely communication.


Received: from localhost (3-203-95-178.pool.ukrtel.net. [178.95.203.3])
From: nannosik@gmail.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.3) UNREG



UKRTELNET-ADSL
NCC #2011121420 Approved IP assignment
Remiga Alexander
JSC UKRTELECOM
18, Shevchenko blvd
Ukraine, Kiev


xxxxxxxxxxx


Oh, nice to meet you, dear xxxx! This is me, Inna from Ukraine and I'm
so glad to see your letter and begin our communication. I know, we had
a little talking before, but we still have so much unknown between us.
I want to thank you for telling me about you, your family, work, your
place, wish and life. I'll be glad to know more and more about you
with every letter:)

Well, let's stars from the beginning:) My native city is Donestsk,
have you heard about it? It's a really nice and beautiful place at the
east of Ukraine. I can say, it a really rich city and there are so
much sightseeing. If you come here once, you will never forget it:) I
live with my mother, but my father died some years ago. As for my
work, it's a real pleasure for me, cause it connected with beauty:)
I'm a consultant of cosmetic Mary Kay, and that is why I have the
chance to travel a lot
:)

Well, dear xxxxx, as for my likes, I adore cooking, reading and skiing.
I prefer healthy way of life and I'm going in for sport. Surely, I
have my friends, whom I like to spend time with, I like to visit
cinema and theatres. And what about you? What is your favorite way of
spending time? I hope that you will tell me more about you and we will
do the next step toward each other:)

Have a nice day:)

Inna.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=43232&p=232004#p232004

    ReplyDelete