Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pamella Karmara, pamellakarmara@yahoo.com




From yesterday in DMF as


pamella
- ID: 207405
- 24 y/o female (1987 - May - 10)
- dafor, Sudan
- English, French,
- student
- Have no children


MY HEART CHOSE YOU

GREETINGS


it is my pleasure to contact you after viewing
your profile on my search which speaks good
about you i decided to drop few words to you
I’m miss Pamella by name,please write
me back on my email (pamellakarmara@yahoo.com) for more introduction,
also i will send my pictures to you

thanks



Dearest One,

I am more than happy in your reply.How are you today? l hope fine.Mine is not too fine due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Miss Pamella Karmara,i am (24) years old,single and never married,5ft 8 inches tall,55kg weight,black hair and brown eyes,i am from Sudan in West Africa and presently i am residing in a church orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

I lost my both parents during this deadly political war.That damaged thousands of innocent souls in Sudan.My family was among the first target of the rebels because my late father a successful businessman and also a politician supporting the present government when the problems was about to start.Due to this all the members of my family was murdered in a cold blood and our family house was set blazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place.

It is only myself who is alive now and i managed to make my way to Senegal where i am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Sudan.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently..I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture..Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Yours in love forever


41.214.10.227


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS1
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxx


please my dear am sorry for not have reply u for so long is just because of my ill health.
I appreciate your mail.

My Dear As I told You on my last mail that i lost my family in the war that broke out in my country ,My late father Dr.Samale Karmara was a contractor /international business man also a politician supporting the Government . Now i am residing in the church hostel in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
website to find more details of what my country have passed through is :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Darfur
I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out,The only person i have now is you that i contacted.
you can call me through the reverend phone
Rev Pastor...Phillipe Nelson In (Christ Church)
His office telephone...(+221-774902243 )

Here in the Orphanage home i am leaving now in women's hostel.
i will like you to call me with Rev.Pastor Phillipe Nelson office telephone number from 10 am to 5pm Senegal Time (GMT),This time the Reverend office is open for us to receive call,When you call feel free tell the Reverend That you want to speak with me.He will send for me from hostel to come to his office to receive your call.Note the time is 10 am to 5pm Senegal time (GMT)
This is a top secret, i have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading financial institution, which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.9 m(five Million Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars). I want to inform you to help me to transfer this money to your account for a better living and help me to invest this money in your country after this transfer in your account, you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I need your information's such as !!!
Your Full Names ....
Age ....
Address ....
Telephone ....

I humbly waiting for your mail
yours love
Miss Pamella Karmara


41.83.18.90


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

No comments:

Post a Comment