Friday, February 24, 2012

Jane Samad William, jane_loveet023@yahoo.com.ph



From last Night in 4ppl


janelove120

love one another


Age:
24

I am a:
Woman

Location:
NY, US

Birthday:
07.03.1987

Looking for:
Man

Relationship:
Woman

Language:
English


My name is jane. I saw your profile in this site and i become interested in you please contact me through my email address (jane_loveet023@yahoo.com.ph) so that i can send you my photo for you to know whom i am and tell you more about my self .remember that age,colour,distance does not matter but what matters is true and love.
jane



Dearest,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, how is your day today i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job. My name is jane SAMAD william Age 24 years
I am from libya in Africa but presently residing in the refugee camp here in Senegal where i ran as a refugee due to the political civil war that took place in my country libya. I am in sufferings and pains here in this camp and i really need help from a man by encouraging me and good advise in life and to help me to come out from this situation.
My late father Dr. SAMAD william, who was CEO of (SAMAD TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY PLC), in Port libya. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country dakar Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now in the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.
I would like to know more about you, your likes, dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently, i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthfully, kindly and friendly and more to that, a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, i will be hoping to hear from you again.
I remain yours ,
jane samad


41.82.172.164


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS5
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxxxx


Dearest Love,
How are you today, l hope you are fine,my day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal in this missionary church we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, it is just like some one who is staying in the house of a harsh father but l hope by God's grace l will come out from here soon. I do not have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war and there is no contact, the only person i have now is Rev.Father who is heading the missionary. He has been very good to me since l came here but l am
not living with him, l am living in the women's quarter.. The Rev Tell
number is( +221-771420102) when you want to hear my voice, call his phone and tell him that you want to speak with jane Samad, he will send for me to answer your call.
Please l would like you to know that l have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me , because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money with a Bank which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is ($m4.750) Million US Dollars).
So l will like you to assist me to transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you.
I have got in touch with the bank through mail and let them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation,however,they advised me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as a foreign partner/trustee over the transfer since l am presently of refugee status over here and would not be permitted to handle this amount of money.
I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money,l kept this secret to people in the Missionary here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Father Mathew Edward, because he is like a father to me, have a nice day and think about me. my dear,i still remain yours forever.
jane Samad


xxxxxxxxxxxxx


hello dear
my dear how are you and your family hope all is well? i come out from refugee camp in other to read and writ to you, my dear this is a copy of my passport please my dear life is very heard for me here in refugee camp, sometime no food and bad wather please i need your hellp, if you agree to help me i have the bank contact, i will send it to you for you to communicate with them on how they can transfer my late father money to your country, so that i can come over to your country for a better life i have the bank contact here with me hope to hear from you again

yours jane samad


xxxxxxxxxxx


My Dear,
How was your day? i believe it was very nice and that you are fine today? Glory
be to almighty God.I thank you very much for your mail and for your ability to
help me out from here,i will not stop to thank you because you are the real man
i am looking forward to trust my future to his hands and also live with him all
the rest of my life,
Please I will like you to know that i am very happy for your caring towards
this my condition and i am also advising you to please keep the transfer of the
money to yourself (for security reasons) remember this money is a very huge
amount of money and such everyone will like to raise one question or the other,
which can make the money to remain in the bank in SCOTLAND bank inlondon which i
don't like.
All i want you to do now is to please make sure that you contact the bank with
there e-mail and i gave to you, or telephone,Tel: +447733738142, +447924333717,
Fax:+447099888306
You can copy this and send to the bank immediately.

(scotlandinternational.uk@gmail.com) OR (info-riss@financemail.uk)




Sir,
I am the foreign partner of Miss Jane SAMAD william who is in the refugee camp Senegal.
I will like to know the procedure for transfering the money deposited by her
late father which she is the next of kin to the account to my bank account in
my country.
Your reply is urgently needed.
this is the (Deposit Account Number A/C 9459611018A.) the name on the account
holder is Dr. SAMAD william,
Yours faithfully

If they have reply you please update me with there information , because here is not good for
somebody like me no good water no food no free movement is just like a prison
and i know that with you everything will be ok very soon Awaiting to hear from
you soonest!
Yours forever in love,
Miss Jane Samad

No comments:

Post a Comment