Sunday, February 26, 2012

Aminata Wilton, aminatawilton2009@yahoo.co.uk







From Thursday in GFD


giftbabey
- ID: 23026
- 25 y/o female (1986 - May - 4)
- dakar, Senegal
- English,
- student
- Have no children


HELLO

How are you? i hope you are fine, My name is Miss aminata, I am browsing today so i come acrose your profile with your email, it seams like some thing touches me, i started having some feeling in me which i have never experience in my life before, i decided to write you, l will also like to know you the more,and l want you to send an email to my email address so l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(aminatawilt on2009@yahoo.co.uk)I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Miss aminata
(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)send an email to my email address so l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(aminatawilt on2009@yahoo.co.uk)



HELLO,
How was your day over there in your country, i believe you had a nice day and that the atmosphere over there in your country ? Mine is not the best in Dakar Senegal,but i give glory to God. My name is miss aminata Wilton , i am (24yrs) old,but age doesn't matter in a real friendship wish might lead to more in future.I think you are a type of man that can give a consideration to once situation,I will be so happy if you will aspect me in all sincerity.I have face a lot of difficulties recently so all i need is a very serious and committed individual. Here is just so uncomfortable at this moment ,as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.My late father Dr Wilton Sankawulo was former Head of State of Liberia’s Interim government under the leadership of president Charles Taylor,before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. i am making all effort to leave here. Presently i am like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out from here soon. I don't have any trusted relatives,all i have is the Rev Pastor (Man of god), he has been very nice to everyone of us here. I was deride from my rightful belonging because of my refugee statue.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever.this is the law Senegal,Please i would like to let you know that i have got with me here, my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will like to send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the Bank, which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is ($6.8 Million Us Dollars.).is deposit by my late father , and he used my name as the next of kin to the money.I am unable to take the money because of my refugee statue over here in Senegal. I will like you to assist me get back this money,when the transferred is done into your account,you will take out little out of the total money and send to me, this will be used for my traveling documents and ticket to come to your country.I kept this secret because i don't want to be hurt in anyway, the only person that knows about it is one of the Reverend Sister here who is just like a mother to me. Please keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.My favorite language is English. I will like you to call me through this number 00221763311141, it is a Rev. Pastor Jonathan Godwill number,when you call please ask of aminata Wilton,i will be called to respond your call. Have a nice day and think about my request. Note that you can call from 11am to 5pm , London GMT time , every week days excluding Sundays. I will be waiting to hear from you soonest. Yours Forever in love
Miss Aminata...


41.83.25.208


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxxx


My Dear

I am pleased with your corporation and will be pleased if you will keep it up until this transfer is completed into your account.To be sincere i am depending on you for the restoration of my life desire,but the question i ask myself is will you keep to your promise for until the end moment ?? I ask this question always.My late parent's will forever greatful if you have this matter accomplish for me.

Contacting the bank is the first step,as a result i am given you their contact information so that you will confirm from them about the existance of my inheritance and a possiblity of transferring the money into your account.

Please if you cannot assist me in all sincerelity,i will suggest you put an end in helping me,i suggest this because i don't want anybody that will hurt or cause me further pains.

For a while i have been facing a difficult moment and hardship over here,all is because of the restriction placed on refugee.Your sincere assistance will be appreciate,however it will liberate me from this pains.my love here is all my father document i have with me i lost my refugee id card but will get it this week,

Bellow is My Bank Name And Address
Royal Bank of Scotland
9 High Street, Perth,Perthshire,PH1 5JS.
Scotland, United kingdom
Tel : +44703 186 8636
+44703 182 1812
Fax No:0044 70318 92857
Email /royalbankofscotland.royalbanks@gmail.com
========= royalbankinscort@aim.com

Contact Person:Philip Hampton
Operations Director of Foreign Transport Remittance Department

INFORMATION OF MY ACCOUNT
Name of Father Dr Wilton Sankawulo
Next of kin Miss Aminata Wilton
Amount US$6, 800, 000.00 Dollars
Account Number: BLB/0100 50303 06023/QB/91/B.

The deposit was made in this Branch,so you will have to communicate with my bank as there will give you a detail process you will have to follow.

Please write an e-mail to them,in your e-mail you will have to inform them that you are my nominated next trustee (foreign partner) that you seek for an advice on how best to transfer the money of my father into your account.

Please if you are hear to make guess of me,i will suggest you put an end to this communication now that you have not contacted my bank. THANK YOU GOD BE WITH YOU AM TRUST MY GOD NOW AM WAITING
Yours Lonely
Aminata WILTON

No comments:

Post a Comment