Sunday, February 26, 2012

Anita Harry Moniba Fumba, anitafumba@yahoo.com


From last Night in WD


tora100
- 28 y/o female (1984 January 01)
- from new york, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 18 to 75 y/o



Hello Dear friend My Name is Miss Anita. Pls contact my email address

anitafumba@yahoo.com



Hello Dearest;
How are you today?, Thanks so much for your responds I want to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I contact you I am new to this online dating. I'm still not sure how it works, I think you are the right person I am: kind, funny, lovable, work hard, can be sensitive, I'm Miss Anita Harry Moniba Fumba 23-year-old girl from Liberia, the only daughter of the late Vice President Dr.Harry Fumba, Vice President of my country until his death in Detroit. Here you can view the story itself, by clicking on the link below; http://www.uniboa.org/moniba2.html But after one year anniversary of my father, my mother was a poison that of people who we need N 'T was still a lot of tracks because of the crowd on that day. She suffered and died after three weeks in hospital. http://www.uniboa.org/moniba2.html obliged to you for the abuse, I turn to the entrance of my stepmother. They planned to all of my late father's treasury and properties from me since taking the unexpected death of her beloved father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but she hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily, they do not see where I always include my father's file important documents. So I decided, in the refugee camp where I am currently seeking asylum in the framework of the UN High Commissioner run

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of £ 6.5,000.00 million in the bank with my name as the next of kin. However, you, I will us the necessary information of the deposit when confirming your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will help me in an investment, and I will be happy to complete my studies because I was in my fist year in the university when the crisis started.

It is my intention, you will be compensated with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance of my investment capital. This is the reason why I contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I make your positive response showing your interest I will promptly initiated the things into practice. In light of the above, I will make a urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to appreciate this transaction sincerely handle.

I'm staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please keep this only to find your self, I beg you not allow it until I come over to be disclosed. Here is the phone number of the Rev father paul who has come care of us here in the refugee camp you can contact me with this number to contact him, simply say that you speak with Anita, he will then want to send for me here is the number
(+ 221 776969 809), once the fund has been set up to transfer. I hope my explanation is quite clear, but if you need further clarification, I have added my photos to this letter, I hope that I can tell you that. hope you like it, can acquire new knowledge about each other, until the day we meet two of us, I must stop here. hope to hear from you
Yours Truly
Anita


41.82.105.172


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxx


 Hello dearest
How are you doing? Hope my letter will meet you in good condition.
its said for me to tell you this after so many effort you have put to see me out of the refugee camp? I understand what ever you done for me is because of love. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a Rev mother from Brazil,who came to Senegal for a program she saw my file and ask if she can be of help. I told her everything about you, that you wanted to help me is because of some financial issue. She ask if really i trusted you, my responds was YES. She wrote a letter to the United Nation and a letter to the government of Senegal. Then United Nation accepted my request and i was granted a letter of freedom, She wrote to the Royal Bank Of Scotland. and explain everything to them. Finally the money has been transferred into her account since one month ago. I tried calling your number but no responds to tell you all this. Presently Iive½m in South America that it failed us some how. i know really that you want to help me but still i will never forget you pass efforts,

Now you will need to contact former personal secretary to the Rev.Father Paul Johnson, whom used to be a God-mother to me when i was in Dakar, her name is Mrs.Alice Bazu and her email address is as follows

Name Sis Alice Kelly Bazu
Email Address ( Alicesis31@yahoo.com )
Senegal- Dakar

Ask her to send you a certified bank draft of $150.000:00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Mrs Alice and instruct her where to send you the money. She can send you the money through western union money service in a draft,then you can receive the money in your country without questioning. from any police or anybody.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the Rev mother Santos Pedro are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Mrs Alice Kelly on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with her and she will send the amount to you without delay. I will never forget your love in my life, as i write you this mail i feel like crying, anyway i still love YOU

Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly.
Anita


2 comments:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20688&p=233053#p233053

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just received a message at Facebook from this scam. I think I'll play along for a while, just for the amusement of it all.

    ReplyDelete