Sunday, February 12, 2012

Silvia, silviaolsen@ymail.com
























She contact me 04/02/12 in WDF through sending a Kiss as


Silvia
ID: 105997
29 y/o female (1982 - April - 15)
from clinton,
USA


Hello,

I am pleased, thank you for contacting me. I hope you have time to
send me some messages and we could to learn each other. well... Now
about me though you already know a little from my profile. I am 28
years old, my nickname is Silvia, but the truth, it only friends name me
so. I was never married I live in a apartment of my parents. I have
good job. I work as as the dentist. It is very difficult work, but i
like it. Here at work are good collective, I work with good people.
most of them my friends. Tell to me about the work. Do you like your
work? I also like to travel and i like new different places, but my
work does not allow me to travel often. I have many friends, we spent
time together, usually we go to the cafe to the movie to the concerts,
we have many other entertainment. Also I prefer healthy style of a
life. 2-3 times in week I visit the gym (and sometimes it is less : )
I hold my body in the healthy form. And you have any sports in the
life now? Tell to me. I send you my pictures i hope you like. Also i
want that you send to me some your pictures. And tell about you about
your interesting things what you like to do, your hobby, what your
character? I hope we shall have time for writing other interesting
letters to each other. We shall look what will be... Write to me, I
shall wait your letter.

Your friend Silvia


Typical famous Yola-Script............


Received: from computer-318136.mshome.net (silviaolsen@85.17.58.129 with plain)
From: silvia <silviaolsen@ymail.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.04.7) UNREG / CD5BF9353B3B7091


LEASEWEB
P.O. Box 93054
1090BB AMSTERDAM
Netherlands


xxxxxxxxxx


Hi xxxxxx,

I am pleased to receive your reciprocal message. But you have not sent
me your photo, I asked about it you. Please send to me your photo.
xxxxxx your mail means for me, that I too was interesting in me. Do you
really like me on picture? well.. in the next letter i shall send you
another my picture. And xxxxx i have questions and i would like to ask
them in letters, I hope to get your answers OK? It is important for me
to know your opinion on some things. But first I should be honest with
you. xxxxxx, you ask, where I live - unfortunately i live far from you.
Otherwise it was not necessary for us much e-mail, to learn each
other. I live in Russia, in city Ryazan. But I think, if we shall
decide to meet, I hope, that it will not be a problem for us. Because
I travelled to other countries much. I traveled as the tourist.
Therefore xxxxxx, you should not have excitement be relative that we
not beside. I am woman, that if I shall like man for a meeting i shall
reach him. Besides in our days it is not a problem to travel. I don't
worry about it and I can do it, it is possible to have relations with
the person of other part of the world. It is very interesting - other
culture, thinking, traditions i like new places. Probably you xxxxx
can learn Russian woman. I hope you will not be frightened also we
shall continue our acquaintance? I think you read my profile and could
see that I have serious intentions im looking for serious
relations.... I shall try to tell a little about my character. well..
I think im very romantic woman. I like to communicate with people, it
is pleasant to me i like good humour. Also i very much estimate,
honesty, loyalty, understanding, patience. I believe in love, and I
think it very valuable thing which needs to be protected. I adore, to
hear compliments and is ready to listen indefinitely. For me it is
necessary, that around of me there was a cleanliness, I often do
cleaning. I love a cosiness in the house and I enjoy in the silent
evening of a house. Also i like to cook, various tasty things.... well
also I am always ready to be the most patient. i think i good woman :)
Probably all women dream to find good man and dream about beautiful
romantic relations. But often such things come to the end very
quickly. In relations should be not only romanticism but a reality
also. I have no intention to spend my time on such relations. While I
have not met such man in my life. But i hope to find such person. I
hope to make family. I think its main thing, not career or other
success. Happy good family and love person are main. Tell me please
what you want in the life? What the woman you dream to meet in the
life? Excuse xxxxx, that i ask you to discuss such frank thing with me
whom you know couple of days. But it is interesting to me to know it
about you. I shall wait yours e-mail. Yours Silvia

P.S. I hope you will not be frightened of me after this letter? You
write to me your next letter? I very much hope and I shall wait very
much for your following letter!


To post all the Pages from where this letter is stolen would let this Thread burst


Received: from GAMER-PC (silviaolsen@74.193.210.65 with plain)
From: silvia <silviaolsen@ymail.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.04.7) UNREG / CD5BF9353B3B7091


Suddenlink Communications
OrgId: SUDDE
Address: 311 NNW Loop 323
City: Tyler
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 75701
Country: US


xxxxxxxxxx


Hello my dear!

February 14 in the whole world celebrates Valentine's Day. And I want
to write to you on this day only:

Love one - award
Another - a cruel fight.
It has a blooming garden
And the stormy surf.
We have the power of love
Tens of thousands of years,
But still better passions,
Beautiful feeling no!

Your Silvia.


Received: from [192.168.0.245] (silviaolsen@94.173.187.105 with plain)
From: silvia <silviaolsen@ymail.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.04.7) UNREG / CD5BF9353B3B7091


BROADBANDAUDIT
BROADBAND BIRM HARB-CMTS-09
Telewest Broadband IP Network Services
Genesis Business Park
Albert Drive
Woking
Surrey UK
GU21 5RW


xxxxxxxxxxxx


Typical Yola-Script..........


Hi xxxxx,

I am glad to receive again your message. It is very pleasant for me to
receive your letter. I am glad, that you want to continue acquaintance
to me. Every day we shall learn more about each other and it's an
interesting. I had usual day but i have received your letter and now
my mood became much better, it is really pleasant for me that you
write to me. Thank you for yours some answers to my questions it helps
me to learn more about you and to understand you. I send you another
my pictures. Tell me more about your family. Do you have many
relatives? How often do you visit each other how often do you gather?
I have very good family. In my family very much close relations. As i
already wrote i live with my mum and daddy. We live in a apartment,
there are three rooms a kitchen a bathroom and a balcony. I have my
room. I have loved mum and loved daddy, i one child in family i always
wanted to have the younger brother or the sister that them to look
after. My parents very good, careful and kind people, they always
understood me, and never brought me. They very much love me, and I
even more....... My mum's name is Anna, she is very sensual and kind
woman. earlier she worked as the accountant but now she does not work.
My daddy's name is Nikita. He is strict, but fair man. He works as the
electrician. I love my family very much we frequently spend time
together. In my private life i have emptiness. I have been never
married, my last boyfriend was almost my age, we were with him
together almost 2 years, but he appeared the rascal, he deceived me
though pretended, that everything is all right, that always with me is
fair. I thought, that he loves me, but there was, that he simply a
fool (excuse for expression), he frequently deceived me he was the
liar, for him friends and were more important than a party. For him
there was no important we relations, and I with him have said goodbye
and not how many I do not regret about it, therefore, now I search for
more serious and sincere really " adult man for serious relations ".
Among associates of me of people I cannot allocate anybody for serious
relations. In the beginning it seems, that you have met the good
suitable person, but then there is that it not so. Likely therefore I
also use the web service of date. Probably here I can find the person
who will be to love me, appreciate and understand. It is not important
for me his financial situation and work he makes. i hope to find who
appreciate women and who can care of woman. I shall be ready to give
all myself and I think, that the main advantage of the woman is
fidelity and skill... well I shall be brief xxxxx, write to me about
your ideas of that. I wait your letter.

Yours Silvia


Received: from GAMER-PC (silviaolsen@188.222.201.248 with plain)
From: silvia <silviaolsen@ymail.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.04.7) UNREG / CD5BF9353B3B7091


AVATAR-GB
Manchester North Static
O2 Broadband Hostmaster
260 Bath Rod
Slough
Berkshire
SL1 4DX
UK


xxxxxxxxxxx


Another famous Yola-Script......to identify also over the red part


Hi my dear!

I missed without yours e-mail. Today on work I thought of you and, it
was pleasant for me to know, that there is a person, which thinks of
me too, reads my ideas and writes something for me. And how you? xxxxx
did you miss me these days? I now read yours e-mail, and it was
interesting to me learn your opinion that I spoke you in my last
message. Our exchange of opinions is interesting to me and I think,
that now I can make some opinion on what your character. If you not
against somehow we could chatter a little by phone . We haven't phone
in our apartment is and consequently my computer has no input in a
network. Usually i write down the message to you on a diskette, and
then I go with it to the girl familiar to me, she live almost near me,
Her computer have input to the Internet and I send to you my letters
from there. Though I have no phone, I shall try to call to you from a
public telephone booth.
:liar: :liar: Please inform to me your phone number. And I
shall learn as I can call to you. I very much would like to hear your
voice as soon as possible. xxxxx, I send you a new picture. I hope,
that this The picture will like you. xxxxxx, I too would want to see
more than your pictures. Dear, I would like to learn, how you like to
spend the free time. I very cheerful person also think out Various
entertainments for itself and the friends. To me to like to help them
make a life interesting. It can be different things: Dances, cinema,
parties or entertainments on the nature. But if to speak frankly in
the last these entertainments give time I have less than pleasure. I
frequently dream of romantic evening with the favourite person, it can
be a supper or simply walk. I think, what in it there is a lot of
charm . You the romantic person?????? Whether you think, sometimes, of
such things? You like cosy evenings with the family? I very much love
holidays when all family gathers, behind one table. It is very cosy
and comfortable for me. And how you like to spend holidays dear? What
for you does makes a cosiness and rest? Tell to me please about it
xxxxx. xxxxxx, excuse me for a question: whether there is at you now
any woman? I think, that you are good, as the man and To like many
women. Because at me good taste, and you to like me. What your private
life now, Please tell about it. Probably you have to me any frank
questions? I shall answer them. Write to me more in detail about the
feelings and desires, to me to like to read, when you tell about
yourself, I am ready To listen about it. Today i with my girlfriends
plan to have some entertainment. It is a pity, that you is far now. I
think, we could spend perfectly together evening. I hope, we'll do it
in the future and we'll can well have fun. I am sure, that it will be
good time for us xxxxxx! We shall drink easy wine, then to dance, while
our legs can maintain it. And after that we probably shall reach
somewhere else
....., and where we'll make some things. Ideas about it
me beforehand raise. My imagination very much advanced and I can
represent many details of ours appointment. I think it is time to me
to finish this letter, otherwise I shall write a lot of superfluous
and I shall have then confusion before you. I wait yours e-mail, my
lovely. Hugs and kisses!!! My embraces.


Yours Silvia


Received: from [192.168.0.245] (silviaolsen@71.92.39.138 with plain)
From: silvia <silviaolsen@ymail.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.04.7) UNREG / CD5BF9353B3B7091


Charter Communications
OrgId: CC04
Address: 12405 Powerscourt Dr.
City: St. Louis
StateProv: MO
PostalCode: 63131
Country: US


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hi my lovely xxxxx!

I hope you have good day! i wish it to you. Today I cook food. By the
way, dear, what you usually prefers more in food? What you prefe :
sweets, meat, a fish? Inform me it xxxxx. My parents and friends very
much like a meal which I prepare on kitchen. Who knows, can once you
will try my meal :^) I love many dishes and to select something
particularly at once difficultly (but it is possible). Since the
childhood I love mother's cutlets with a mashed potatoes, the stuffed
pepper. I love salads such as " Winter salad " is very popular salad
in Russia, there are always on any celebrating. Also I very much love
salad "Relish": tomatoes and cucumbers it is finely - finely equal to
cut. The onions, are better dark blue, too. In very deep salad dish to
spread all over again cucumbers a layer, then tomatoes, then an
onions. Then a brynza to cut fine squares and from above. To submit
separately sauce "Elefaim" is a mayonnaise mixed with orange juice and
something else. Salad can be salted a little from above, but it is
unessential. I very much love salads with fresh vegetables, I love a
chicken - grill and a potato fried, muesli and every possible nuts,
yoghurt a pie and chocolate, ice-cream, bananas and ... Meat - fried,
baked, as shashlick (barbecue) and as different meat delicacies,
chops. I love a fish red, white, everyone. In any kind, but not crude.
The society of protection of animals would chain me to a pillory. (the
Joke!:) I love a pizza, all from the puff test very much I love - both
sweet, and unsweet. Still I love a water-melon, any apples sweet or
sour-sweet apples, a strawberry, and others fruit. And still I adore
sweets every possible. But, I always control myself because from sweet
it is possible to collect excess weight. I love natural juices, and
Coca-cola, Pepsi. In general I like to try new dishes, for example
national dishes. Only do not think, that I the glutton, simply very
much was lost in day-dreams (a joke!), I always hold myself in norm
and I do not allow to prevail to the food instincts over me. Mmmm well
i think i must to stop, now I shall give an opportunity to you :) By
the way, we in russia have proverb: " the way to heart of the man -
passes through his stomach! " I was many times convinced of it when
observed of my father. my sweet kisses

Yours Silvia


To post all the Pages from where this letter is stolen would let this Thread burst


Received: from [192.168.0.101] (silviaolsen@72.229.108.177 with plain)
From: silvia <silviaolsen@ymail.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.04.7) UNREG / CD5BF9353B3B7091


Road Runner HoldCo LLC
OrgId: RRNY
Address: 13820 Sunrise Valley Drive
City: Herndon
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20171
Country: US


xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Famous Yola-Script. Easy to identify on the red "fishing-with-daddy"-Part.


Hi my dear xxxxx!

I am glad xxxxx, that in our relations there is a promotion and we
became more close people. I tell often about you to my parents and
friends. They hope, that will get acquainted with you someday. xxxxxx
they insist, that I would acquaint you with them, my parents are
especially. I have told him, that i seriously treat you xxxxx, also
that you the good person. You know xxxxxx, that parents always wish
children only good and are pleased, when their children are happy in
all. By the way my dad loves fishing and right now he goes pleased
here and speaks, that now he has person, which can be invited for
fishing. I laughed for a long time and i have told to him, that I do
not know, would you like it and that he early is pleased. And know,
what he did answer? he has told, that in the summer he will make for
you good fishing tackle also he will learn you to cook good fish soup.

And did you tell to close people about me? What they have opinion?
inform me please it. You have any plans concerning our relations? I
think, that for us will be very much it is good, if we can spend some
time together. It will be to strengthen our relations and will help us
to learn better each other. Probably the next month we can meet. For
example in Europe or the other place.
Understand me correctly xxxxx, i
cannot yet to invite you here to me. I live at the parents and for the
present not enough I know you for this purpose. We had only messages
and I think, that it is better for us to meet in the another place. I
very much would want to be alone with you, to see you and a touch to
you! Dear so we can make full opinion of us to learn about many
things. Let's be to discuss it xxxxxx. I wait for your opinions, I miss
you i kiss you.

Yours Silvia


Received: from [192.168.0.203] (silviaolsen@96.252.207.44 with plain)
From: silvia <silviaolsen@ymail.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.04.7) UNREG / CD5BF9353B3B7091


Verizon Online LLC
OrgId: VRIS
Address: 22001 Loudoun County Parkway
City: Ashburn
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20147
Country: US


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hi my dear!

I am glad to your message and thank, that you understand me.
You are, one of those few people which are my parents and my best
girlfriend, you xxxxx, in which I also can find understanding. I have
some news to you xxxxx. Today i had conversation with agency of
travel. To me have told, that to receive the visa of the tourist in
your country difficultly, but they can help to me. But the agent had
no a lot of time to speak with me because it was necessary for him to
go on assembly. And consequently he has postponed my conversation for
tomorrow. Tomorrow I meet him and I shall discuss the visa. I hope,
lovely, that all will be - well. I have some excitement concerning all
it, but also I have firm intention to meet you dear! Therefore any
difficulties and monetary outlay, will not stop me. And we'll meet.
Write to me, dear, give me many forces and energy. My gentle kisses.

Yours Silvia


Received: from [192.168.0.203] (silviaolsen@184.107.30.155 with plain)
From: silvia <silviaolsen@ymail.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.04.7) UNREG / CD5BF9353B3B7091


IWEB-CL-T082-161CL-733
Andrey Skops
Address: Bar Iuda 30
City: Bat Yam
PostalCode: 59576
Country: IL


xxxxxxxxxxxx


Hi my dear!

I with impatience wait, when I can tell to you HI - personally. Thanks
for your message. xxxxx, my day was very intense and is very tired. I
reached in office of agency and signed with them the contract. In
conformity with the contract, the agency will prepare me for all
documents for travel, to buy for me the ticket. My agent needs some
information for a route of the plane, inform me dear, your full
address (and the nearest airport to you to which I shall arrive) Write
all in details... This information is necessary tomorrow that the
agent could develop route and to establish all cost of travel. Today i
paid to him the first part of money, for the visa and other documents
for travel. It was in some times more, than I thought. I planned, that
the visa will cost for me about 100 usd, but because of difficulties
for its reception is was for me 150 usd. dear, it is possible, that to
me you will be required the help for payment of other part of cost of
travel.
I have some money still, and also took some money at my
parents, but i think them will not suffice for payment of the second
part of cost, for insurance and tickets. It will be known after the
agent will develop a route. The second part of cost I should pay by
the contract, before to take the visa. I shall inform you xxxx, if to
be necessary for me the help. I hope, that it will not be a problem
for you and I can not worry about it. I informed you all news about
promotion of our meeting and now I go to have a rest, I am very tired
today. I hope, what I can soon embrace you xxxxx. I wait for your
messages my loovely. My hugs and kisses.

Yours Silvia


Received: from [192.168.0.203] (silviaolsen@158.38.140.234 with plain)
From: silvia <silviaolsen@ymail.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.04.7) UNREG / CD5BF9353B3B7091


UNINETT3
Uninett
UNINETT AS
Trondheim
7465
Norway


xxxxxxxxxx


Hi my sweetheart xxxxx !

I am glad to read your message and to learn, that I can hope for your
help in payment of agency. Dear, I feel itself it is a little
inconvenient because I had to address to you for the help. I always
counted myself the independent person, which itself can solve all
problems. But, this time, I could not all to take into account and was
mistaken that I can pay all travel itself . When I travelled earlier,
it costed for me less. But i'm glad that now I have you xxxxx , - the
man, which can help me. After ours acquaintance, at me varies
sensations of. Earlier I counted myself the strong and independent
person, and it was pleasant for me to feel, that I can care of myself.
And now I feel simply the woman who requires support. But it is
pleasant for me, to feel beside strong the man which protects me from
all excitements of a life! xxxxx, I informed a place of arrival to you
to the agent and he has calculated the staying payment for me. It will
be for me 1600 usd. Into it enters tickets, insurance, road up to the
airport and some other necessary charges and including taxes & fees.

With me have still remained money, after payment of the first parts of
cost. It about 400 usd, and now is necessary for me, in 8-9 days about
1200 usd to pay in agency the second part of cost travel. I hope dear,
that this money not difficulty for you and you can help to pay to me,
in 8-9 days, 1200 usd in agency .
I shall learn from the agent as you
can send them it. Lovely, I hope, that I did not make to you
difficulty by the haste. Probably it is not planned expenditure for
you. If it so, do not become angry about me please, I very much miss
you and i wait for ours meetings very much. I wait for your letters
xxxxxx ! Thousand kisses.

Yours Silvia


Received: from computer-318136.mshome.net (silviaolsen@187.194.118.29 with plain)
From: silvia <silviaolsen@ymail.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.04.7) UNREG / CD5BF9353B3B7091


Uninet S.A. de C.V.
MX-USCV4-LACNIC
Periferico Sur, 3190, Jardines del Pedregal
01900 - Cd. de México,
Álvaro Obregon - DF
Mexico


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hi my lovely!

I am glad to speak again with you xxxx! How you today? I hope, that
your day is good! xxxxxx, dear, you have pleasure when you think of our
meeting soon? Did you inform the close people that is soon you will
accept me? What they have opinion on it? My parents and friends are
pleased, that I shall meet you. They are glad, that I at last have met
the person to whom I have big respect and serious intentions. My daddy
always spoke me, that the man in relations mainer and, that the woman
should listen to him always. And I always argued with him concerning
it. During those moments of the life when I had relations with the
person, I always tried to be the leader in these relations. But with
you xxxxx, I feel, that all differently. I would like to be obedient
and gentle to to you. Probably mine the daddy of the rights when
speaks, that the main instinct of the woman, it to be near to the man
and to be obedient to him. he speaks, that the woman can be happy,
only if lives thus. I have such opinion to you, for the first time and
consequently I think of it much. I think, probably the destiny not
casually acquainted me with you! xxxxx, you have any sexual ideas
about me? Tell to me about it. I have such ideas about you, but I not
shall tell their the first.-OK? I very much want to learn , that you
think of me, as about the woman. I shall wait yours the story about
it. Now I shall finish the message. I wait your letters favourite!!! I
asked the agent in what way it is possible to transfer from you money
for payment of them. he has told, that will learn about it and to
inform me. My gentle kisses!


Yours Silvia


Received: from [192.168.0.203] (silviaolsen@69.117.191.39 with plain)
From: silvia <silviaolsen@ymail.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.04.7) UNREG / CD5BF9353B3B7091


Optimum Online
OrgId: OPTO
Address: 111 new south RD
City: Hicksville
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 11801
Country: US


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hello my dear xxxxx!

I am very glad to see your letter today! I am glad that at you all
well! At me as all OK! I am simple in delight that our meeting
absolutely very soon and I look forward its mine dear xxxxx. As dear I
thought of that as you can transfer money! And this morning when went
for work has seen a signboard "Western union" remittances. Whether I
have come into its branch and have taken an interest it is possible to
transfer from yours the countries money in mine. And me have told what
yes. As the clerk western union has convinced that it is the easiest
and most reliable way of transfer of money as at the company long-term
experience in it! And I can receive money only in some minutes after
your sending! Also they asked to pay within the next few days other
money of payment of them. Therefore, lovely, try tomorrow or to send
the day after tomorrow to me money 1200$, for payment of them.
They
have told that to be necessary for you this information: my address
and a full name!

first name: Ekaterina
last name: Furzikova
street Svobody 17
city Ryazan
390006 Russia

As your data will be necessary for me: control number from 10 numbers
(MTCN), your first and last name, your full address: your country, zip
code, city, street and how many money you have sent. And as the
address of bank from which you will send money:zip code, city, street
and without it I cannot receive money! I hope that I that has not
mixed and have written all correctly. I look forward our meeting. And
very much I wish to embrace you and to kiss when you you will meet me
at the airport! And as to tell to you what happy that I has found
you!!! As dear do not forget that money in 1-2 days is necessary to
me!
Well here all that I wished to tell to you today! Kiss you my the
darling. I wait from you for the letter.

Yours Silvia.


Received: from [192.168.0.203] (silviaolsen@83.249.109.31 with plain)
From: silvia <silviaolsen@ymail.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.04.7) UNREG / CD5BF9353B3B7091


COMHEM-CUSTOMER
Com Hem customer broadband access
Com Hem LIR
Com Hem AB
Fleminggatan 18
P.O. Box 8093
SE-104 20 - Stockholm
Sweden


xxxxxxxxxxx

Now we become stubborn......


I'm glad to see your reply so quickly! My dear xxxxx, in his first
letter, I said that Silvia is my nickname. And my real name Ekaterina.
Just when I went to western union, they told me about the other
information! So I do not know what the internal ID! So I'm going today
after work in the Western Union, and will refine the information.
Waiting for your letter with impatience! Silvia


Received: from [192.168.0.203] (silviaolsen@83.249.109.31 with plain)
From: silvia <silviaolsen@ymail.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.04.7) UNREG / CD5BF9353B3B7091


COMHEM-CUSTOMER
Com Hem customer broadband access
Com Hem LIR
Com Hem AB
Fleminggatan 18
P.O. Box 8093
SE-104 20 - Stockholm
Sweden


xxxxxxxxxxx


It seems to me that you're just playing with me! Because you have
dared to accuse me of confusing things for me! You say that I'm home!
How dare you just say it? It seems that I was mistaken in you. And I
do not want any discus. I need nothing but the truth. I went to
western union and they told me that you do not need any additional
information. Why are you deceiving me? And what is ID? Waiting for
your reply. Silvia


Received: from [192.168.0.203] (silviaolsen@174.24.26.41 with plain)
From: silvia <silviaolsen@ymail.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.04.7) UNREG / CD5BF9353B3B7091


Qwest Communications Company, LLC
OrgId: QCC-22
Address: 1801 California Street
City: Denver
StateProv: CO
PostalCode: 80202
Country: US


xxxxxxxxxx


After heavy slaps.....


Why are you so rude talk to me! If I do not really know what the ID! You want this copy?


Received: from [192.168.0.203] (silviaolsen@138.37.135.130 with plain)
From: silvia <silviaolsen@ymail.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.04.7) UNREG / CD5BF9353B3B7091


QMW-AC-UK
Queen Mary and Westfield College
University of London
Queen Mary and Westfield College, University of London
Mile End Road
LONDON, E1 4NS


To the ID:

- Pic is wrong

- Passport number erased and overwritten

- Date of issue don't match with Passport number

- Date of issue don't match with her Birthday

- Number in the Stamp don't match with Number in the ID

- in the Passport is given Ryazan as Hometown but ID was originated in Yola

Ryazan (Russian: Ряза́нь) is a city and the administrative center of Ryazan Oblast, Russia. It is located on the Oka River 196 kilometers (122 mi) southeast of Moscow.

The Distance between Ryazan' (Rjazan) and Yoshkar-Ola (Mariy-El) is :
557.08 kilometers (km).
The approximately estimated travel/road distance can be around 640.64 km to 696.35 km


- The Number in the Stamp tell us that this ID was given out from the Police of Yoshkar Ola.

- The Number of the right side (130-602) is pure Fantasy and don't belong to any Town of Russia

This ID was already used in 10 other Scams under 10 different Names.


1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=41172&p=231481#p231481

    ReplyDelete