Monday, February 27, 2012

Suliat Mabou, mabou.suliat@rocketmail.com



From Saturday in 4ppl


suliatlove

love


Age:
24

I am a:
Woman

Location:
NY, US

Birthday:
16.12.1987

Looking for:
Man

Relationship:
Woman

Language:
English



HELLO
i am miss suliat.
i was attracted by your profile and will like us to be friends,
please mail me on (mabou.suliat@rocketmail.com) i will tell you more about my self then,
thanks,
Yours suliat.
(mabou.suliat@rocketmail.com)



Hello Dear, How are you doing?
i hope all is well with you, I will really like to have a good relationship with you and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow in my heart, My name is Miss. suliat mabou. Am 25 years old girl from Zimbabwe, the only daughter of Late fredrick mabou who was killed by his Business partner. my late father was importer and exporter of many types of business. my father was killed by his Business partner.

My father Business partner sent armed robbers to kill all the members of my family because my father was progressing more than him. The armed robbers came around 1:am in the night they killed my father my mother and my two small brothers. Am the only survive in my family because i was not in the house when the criminals came i was in the school hostel.
Am the only survive of my family so i managed to make my way to the nearby country Senegal, where am now residing in a refugee camp in Dakar Senegal for the sake of my life.
I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother since i loss my parents. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Her aim was to kill me too so that she will take every thing my father left.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 5.500,000.00 us dollars in Finance Firm with my name as the next of kin when he was alive. i want you to help me to transfer this money from the bank my late father deposited it to your account in your country so that i will join you and invest the money over there. i contact you because i need a Foreign business partner who will help me in this transaction. I can only get Foreign business partner through computer that is the reason why i contacted you. However I shall forward you the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country.

As you will help me in an investment and I will like to complete my studies in your country after the transfer, as I was in my school before i escaped to this country Senegal to safe my life. i want you to help me to transfer the money from the bank my late father deposited the money to your account in your country all i need is your honesty and trustworthiness.
It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

there are millions of people in this country who will help me if i tell them this matter, but i don't want to stay in this country and i don't want to invest any thing in this country.
As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately.
Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it to any body till I come over to you in your country once the fund has been transferred. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send in your questions. i will send you my photo in my next mail. Thanks as i hope to receive from you soon.
Yours Sincerely
Miss.suliat mabou


41.83.69.109


Pool-ADSL-PE_Camberene1
Clients-ADSL
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello Dear,
Compliment of the season. I appreciate your concern and your willingness so far for assisting me, the most important thing i need from you right now is your honesty and trustworthiness. I choose you in this transaction, based on my present status here in Dakar as a refugee under asylum. According to the financial governing laws of this country, people under refugees are not allowed to participate into monetary transaction or operate personal bank account with large sums international or locally and i don't want to stay here.

I want you to understand more about my situation here in the camp, I am e-mailing you from the office of the Rev. Father who is Priest at the church in the refugee camp, I have explained to him a little about my life though not everything, i told the Rev. Father about my communication with you and he permitted me to access my e-mail in his office computer twice a day, here in the refugee camp, meanwhile life is not easy since I don't have any body here to take care of me.

I don't have access to further my education, no access to clean water,no access to good food here in the refugee camp, life has not been easy to me. I am only surviving through the aid of the Rev. Father john mark who is the priest at the church in the refugee camp, i told him about you and he permitted me to be receiving phone calls from you through his office telephone number; which is as follows: (+ 221 774397830) call me i don't have any money at hand here, when you call rev father tell him that you want to speak with Miss.suliat mabou the Zimbabwe girl.

I will furnish you with all the vital documents covering the deposited fund under the holding bank, only if you can promise me that you are not going to betray me or sit on my inheritance after the money transfer to your account in your country, please tell me more about yourself again in your next mail.
Please understand that there is no illegality involvement in this transaction, you are going to deal with the holding bank directly. i am with important documents here. deposit certificate of the money and death certificate of my late father. all i need from you now is your sincerity,honest and seriousness about this transaction. try to send mail to me every day so that we will do this transaction with out wasting any time.

Please reply me urgently with
Full name,.........................
Your country and city name ................
your phone number .............
your pic if you have pic .........
your age............
your occupation ....

i need all your information So that i can submit them to the bank to enable send mail about you for them to know that you are the one who will access to my father's deposited funds and then apply for it's claim and transfer directly on my behalf to your account. May God bless you and your family,
i will send you the bank contact in my next mail so that you will contact the bank for the transfer. I attached my photos here special for you and i will like to see yours too.
I am waiting for your response soonest.

Yours sincerely
Miss. suliat mabou

No comments:

Post a Comment