Thursday, February 2, 2012

Julian Greg, juliann_greg@yahoo.com


Pic give a Hit in Badoo for Sonia, 27, from Bigene, Guinea-Bissau


From yesterdy in GFD as


batter4all
- ID: 54420
- 25 y/o female (1987 - January - 1)
- dakar, Senegal
- English, Hindi, French
- student
- Have no children


Hello my dear,
My name is Miss Julian Greg,i am well pleased to contact you when i was browsing searching for honest partner,
the true love of my life,In-fact i have no options than letting you Know that I am infected as I was touched and affected by your profile at (gofreedate.c om) and to open up to you to have a relationship with you,In regard to this,

Please I will also like to know you the more,And i will be very great full to have you as my loved one.Please i will like you to contact me directly to my Email address (juliann_greg@yahoo .com)above for easy communication so that i can send you my pictures for you to know who i am.
I believe we can move from here.

But bear in mind that Love has no, Coo lour,religion,langu age,or distance barrier,It does not matters for me, But the most important thing is love and understanding,
Tha nk you and have a nice moment while waiting for your reply.
From Julian.



Hello My Dearly one ,
How are you doing today, hope all is well with you. Please i am very happy to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here after reading your mail,as it's the will of God which your age is not a problem to me, I am Miss Julian Greg 23 years old single never married and the only daughter of Late Dr Greg Williams an Internationally-known environmental activist, my Father was a well known politician in my country SIERRA LEONE . Before the death of my father on 15 July 2007.Though her sudden death was linked by her second bout of cancer. But God knows why,

Before the death of Father on 15th of July, He called me on He sick bed side in our home and told me that he left the sum of $5.3 Million USD (Five Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars).In one of the leading banks and the money was placed in a fixed deposit account. He further told me that He deposited the money in my name, I am just 23 years old now and i was only attend my 1st year in university before the tragic incidence took place that lead my being in this situation here i am sleeping on the floor here, is like some one inside the prison.

my beloved i really need your positive help and direction because i am still a small girl and i don't really know of what to do in business and now I want to invest this fund with a good honest man for my future living under his care and control because I have suffered a lot since l lost my Father,Really the death of my Father actually brought sorrow to my life today.Please l want you to help me invest this my inherited money in any good lucrative moving business in your country. please consider my request for you to assist me invest my inheritance in your country.please in view of our sensitive status and as i am still conscious of my father's enemies I would like you to give me this a highly confidential approach please i need your full contact information such as,

Please my beloved i waiting to have your full contact
information below.

Your Full Names ............
Your Resident Country .......
Your Home Address............
Your Occupation .............
Your Office Address ........
Your Age ..................
Your picture...........
Tel Phone Number..........

Please i am waiting to have your positive response showing your interest I will then use them and write the official letter to the bank immediately by putting things into action immediately.Please before i forget feel free and call me through this our Rev father,s number here(+221-772-550-225) when you call just tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me,please i will stop here while waiting for your mail and your call
thanks and have a wonderful day.
Yours sincerely
Julian Greg.


41.82.172.20


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS5
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

No comments:

Post a Comment