Sunday, February 26, 2012

Donna Kelvin, donnakelvin42@yahoo.com





From Friday in 4ppl


donnakelvin49


Age:
28

I am a:
Woman

Location:
CA, US

Birthday:
16.11.1983

Looking for:
Man

Relationship:
Woman

Language:
English


DONNAKELVIN42 AT YAHOO DOT COM
Lovely day i guess, how are you doing? I ran into your profile and i love all that i read about you sounds so much interesting and nice to be with. My name is DONNA 28yrs single female never married, totally new on here to this site as you will be the first person i will be contacting on here. I will be glad to get to know you and share some pictures and chat too if you don't mind contacting me at ,y private email at or contant ,me too my yahoo im at :::::::::::::::::/donnakelvin42@yahoo.com
D/O/N/N/A/K/E/L/V/I/N/4/2/@/Y/A/H/O/O/./C/O/M



Hello ,

thanks for the mail.How are you doing today? i guess anyway you doing fine ...I just want to tell you more about me.I will like to get to know all about you as well.. I am a single girl,am ready for serious relationship but looking for a true love you could be the one of my heart after i receive your reply.Iwant you to know am new to this Online dating,..I Have been Hurt many times and i don't want to get hurt again,but it's what's in the beginning that counts"Now I know a question will come to your mind,Why is she Single?well it wasn't my fault,I used to have a boyfriend but I broke up with him,I caught him on bed with my house maid,you know how that is,it's a very embarrassing,lol. and that Make me Feel Sad and I don't think I can be Love anymore. But I have to give things a try Just to know where it will lead to...so this led me to break up with him,was I right by that decision?I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person.My family has always been very caring and supportive of my dreams and ambitions that I have challenged myself with.I am a Orphan,I was born on the April of 7 1981 at Florida, My dad is from Florida and My Mom is from Nigeria,I don't know the Relatives of my Father cos I choose to the Citizen of Nigeria,I do Live with My Parent in state and we Live in a Happily Family..not knowing i will lost them..before they died in Auto Accident,I am the Only Child of my Parent..I am 9yrs when my Parent Was dead..It make me Feel so Sad and Cry any day i remember My parent Dead and Since when I lost my Parent things have been going to hard for me and also i do not have nobody to take Good care of me,,Then my granny In Nigeria now came to state to Pick me Up.So i do not have any Option than to go back with my Granny In Nigeria for a Proper Care and support cos I have to Plan my Future and Have a Stable Life.I Just finish Studies,I am Searching for a Job.. I do Study accountant and I have My masters degree in it.. I believe In God and I have faith that with Him all things are Possible, Am looking for a man that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and down, a man that is loving caring,understanding,that will respect my opinion and most of all that play the game of love...I am Looking for a real and serious relationship that will last for ever... I believe that Distance is Nothing But Love Matters Most to me....Its a pretty good here in Lagos, Nigeria anyway but its a little bit sunny and I don't have Choice had to live here like that...SORRY MY MAIL IS MEEK..I wasn't sure how to elaborate about myself I envisioned myself opening hundreds of email from Man who think I'm their catch. I am picky about who I open myself up to. I have a good feeling about you!!! , upon your request and respond to you how ever often you like.Hmmmm I guess enough is being said about me.That all what I can say for now and I will be Looking to hear back from you so I can answer the Questions I ask from you in return... I cant wait to hear back from you and Knows where this will lead to.... Thank you and have a Nice Moment..p.s:Please send me some pics of you if you got any then i can't wait to hear.
back from you...
Best Regard..

Donna.


64.120.180.114


Network Operations Center Inc.
OrgId: NOC
Address: PO Box 591
City: Scranton
StateProv: PA
PostalCode: 18501-0591
Country: US

2 comments:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=35628

    ReplyDelete
  2. maryshane86@yahoo.com is using this same set of photos and email format.

    ReplyDelete