Saturday, February 4, 2012

Vera Gukama, veralovegukam@yahoo.com


From 24Luv as


lovebaby008
- Profile ID: 88947
- 26 y/o female (1985 - June - 16)
- New Y0rk, USA
- English,
- Have no children



My name is Vera . I'm more than happy
when i saw your profile that fill my heart with Joy.
To be sincere i will like to be your forever friend indeed.
Please Reply me Here (veralovegukam@yaho o.com)
i will get to you with my photos and also tell you more about me.



My dearest one,
How is your day?.
Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.
like i told you in my first mail, My name is Vera Gukama I'm 25 years from Ivory Coast in West Africa 5.9ft tall Fair in complexion, (never married before ) presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father! Dr. Frank Gukama, was the managing director of Gukama and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state, before the rebel's attacked our house one early morning in September 19 2002 and they killed my mother, also with my father in cold blood. Dear please you can read about the story here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivorian_Civil_War

It was only me that is alive now,but I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal, where i am living now in a refugee camp,and this computer is belonging to a reverend that has the church here in the camp. I would like to know more about you.Your like and dislike,your hobby and what you are doing
presently.

I will tell you more about myself and what i have in mind if you can be honest and trust with me. in my next mail.

Attached here, is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Miss Vera.


41.82.111.122


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxx

My darling,
How are you today?I believe you are doing fine!
As for me i am fine here with all hopes to meet you immediately after the bank transfer my late father's money into your account for a better life.

God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in peace)I will be waiting for your call today by 3pm my time at the church office located in the refugee camp where i am living at moment with this number ( 00 221-777-817-236 ) I thank God for the life of the Rev Ken Kamaga the pastor of the church located in the camp where i receive and send emails to you. He is like a father to us here as his church assists united nations here in Senegal in taking care of refugees. When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you about what i am going through here.

Here is the contact information of the bank in London where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows, RABO BANK OF LONDON

NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFFICER IS MR LEED HANSON.
EMAIL ADDRESS.........................................( rabobanklondon@aim.com )
TELEPHONE NUMBER IS...................................( +44-70-31-84-54-20 )
FAX NUMBER..........................................................( +44-87-1715-2514 )

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal,as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states. Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with this email address (rabobanklondon@aim.com ) Attention MR LEED HANSON the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 9.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin after which you call me on phone today,

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS DR FRANK GUKAMA
AMOUNT 9.7 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS VERA GUKAMA.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 43483002

God bless you as you will contact the bank today.
Yours Vera.


xxxxxxx


Good day my beloved,

my beloved. how are you today and every body in your family? i hope all is well.
my darling, I'm very sorry for my late reply the reason is that we are doing prayer and fasting in the camp for couple of days now but we are now through.
my love. i have made up my mind to love you and to spend the rest of my life with you even to born for you as many children as you want,

my beloved, i really understand your concern about what is happening today on the net, a lot of evil people are using people's life story to destroy innocent people like you wrote, but i want you to believe me and have trust i me because our God is the only person that see our heart and God is the only judge,

i am swearing to you from the grave of my dead parents that everything i told you about my life is a gospel truth, and i want you to help me to process all this money and freedom issue for me to come out from this refugee camp and be with you so that you will know that i am a true and reality human being,concerning my passport or my id card i will discus it with the reverend.

my beloved, i am waiting to hear from you today and I'm expecting to tell me that i should stop crying because i cry every day here asking God when can i have my freedom, when can all this suffering and pains will end,
my love, please don't be offended if i ask you this questions,
if you are in my position or condition who will you blame,

will you blame God who created me?
will you blame Mr death that killed my parents?
will you blame the rebels who killed my parents?
will i blame myself for coming into this word?
my love, i will always love you,
thank you and God bless you for me,

i will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you contact with the bank today,
Vera.


xxxxxxxxxxx


My Darling. Good Day,

How are you today, i hope you are in good health,
as for me hear I'm down sick because of my condition, i am crying every day by day asking my God why he left me to suffer in this condition,
My love, as I said before this field is like a prison and my prayer is to get out of here as soon as possible, thanks because you have answered my question,

My darling, I want to thank you for all the effort and determination you are doing to help me out from this horrible condition and i pray that God will definitely bless you, my darling, i want to know whether you have send message to the bank or receive any respond from the bank if yes that you have receive response from the bank, please let me know what the bank said about the transfer, my beloved. thank you for your love and caring for an orphan like me, our almighty God will bless you, thanks and have a nice day.

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you contact with the bank today,
Yours Love Vera.

3 comments:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=40345

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also recieved the email, but i played along just to see what her plans was, and even called her, i must say yhe girl can act.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same email like that but her name was maria cudjoe
    from Dakar refugees camp in Senegal. She is very good actor!

    ReplyDelete