Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Becky, becky.salmi@yahoo.com





From yesterday in WD as

beckysalmi
- Name Bisola
- 27 y/o female (1984 March 13)
- from Markham, Ontario, Canada
- English,
- seeking a Man from 22 to 32 y/o


Hello Baby ,

You are you nice and handsome looking and i will like to no more about you and if it real you are interested on woman what kind of woman the you want . becky.salmiatyahoodotcom

Becky

Email give us a Hint in FB to

Bisola Omotayo

- actress......no other Information there

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002060651110


xxxxxxxxx


Hello xxxxxxx ,

Good Day and thanks for getting back to me and i can say you really make my day,you sound like a real and nice man,i will like to know you more better maybe we can meet each other face to face and see what the future is Holding out there...I am looking for a true and genuine man to spend the rest of my life with and i am Happy to have met you online and i will like to give it a go and see what will happen at the end , as i am ready to settle down with a real and genuine man for the rest of my life.....I was once in a relationship but it was a bad one that end up in sorrow,i caught my ex sleeping with my best friend so i decide to go out of the relationship because i don't want that to happen again in my life, i have been having a good feelings toward you after reading your profile and i do hope this will take us to the next level of our meeting in person soon,So i am asking you if i give you my heart,will you take good care of it?.....

More about myself My Name Bisola 27years old 5.7ft in ht 130lbs in weight I was born in Kenora Ontario in Canada and raised up in Augusta Georgia,my Dad was originated from Canada while mom from west Africa where she is living right now, she moved down to west Africa after when she lost my dad with my younger sister early this year on their way back home from Winnipeg on a business trip in an auto crashed accident and they both lost there life,its really hard on me now always thinking about them because am very close to my dad and we both love each other so much ....its hard to lose the closest person to you,well i just finished my 4years course degree program at Saint Louis university in Madrid where i obtain my bachelors degree in art and design,i am right now in West Africa,(Nigeria) with my mom she is very ill she is suffering a cancer of the breast and the doctor said they would need to operate her, but before that can be done they said they would need one of her relative to sign some papers before the operation can be done .... i came down here to take good care of her because am the only one left with her and i love her so much, she is the only one i have in my life now as my both parents,well i will be coming back home soon after when she get back on her feet. it will be my pleasure I would to know more about you and see if we can meet each other in person when am back home,

Bisola


209.73.132.227


AFNCA INC
Address: San Clemente Way, Mountain View, CA, US
City: San Jose
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 95113
Country: US


xxxxxxxxx


Well xxxxxxx ,

I am loyal,active,responsible,loving,caring,sharing,kindhearted,outgoing,,easy going,outspoken,also love watching movies,television,listening to music,reading,swimming,very romantic type,love to cuddle,hold hands while walking,I am seeking for a complete honest man i don't like liars and dishonest or vanity to the point of immorality. I am family oriented,a lady with good sensibilities,i want the man who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person. Having fun is very important to me and I am looking for someone with whom I can share life's experiences and grow together in faith and love with. My ideal match is someone who has a zest for life,someone who can have laugh and have fun but,and at the same time,he most be responsible and serious. Someone with whom I share a strong physical and emotional connection. In the long-term, I believe that it is essential that we share similar values and that we have excellent communication with one another. I love to cook all types of food but I have no one to share a meal with-so I cook only when I have to. would u like to have a meal with me?.


Becky


209.73.132.227


AFNCA INC
Address: San Clemente Way, Mountain View, CA, US
City: San Jose
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 95113
Country: US


xxxxxxxxx

Busted.....

Oh xxxxx ,

You sound great with you mail . am now happy to find you anything i read from you it seems that you are a responsible and honesty one . i like Golf ,Boxing and Football as sport like Prison Break and 300 Spartans as Movie .

Its a pretty good here in Nigeria anyway but its a little bit sunny also stressful for me at times because of the homeless kids i help a friend with here just to keep my self busy for the main time as charity because i believe there is always a reward for everything man is doing in this life .i am good at my Job.The little kids orphanage is all about going around the street picking those kids who are homeless that there parents had dumped them at the corner of the street, i and my friend go out to pick them and provide them with adequate shelter by creating a safe, healthy and Good environment for them,and also giving them a healthy diet with standard education.....but to feed kids and also clothes them is not easy here in Nigeria...even in other Africa countries due to there bad economy and bad leaders and To release them back into the community as healthy and well adjusted adults....am doing this because i want to lay a good foundation down for them before i will be leaving back home.The children are at the center of everything we do. People help us everyday to improve their health, habitat and education by donating for them ,Only God Knows.why he has choose me to be part of this work but i always believe anything that happens in the life happens for a reason .i have soft mind and i don't like seeing others suffering and also in non happy mood that is why i decided to be performing my own side and what am doing to help the homeless kids is a non-profit making.I don't have Choice had to live here like that i will be coming back home anytime soon when i found the right man for me to be love and love me for who i am, just want to find someone nice before i come because im ready to sacrifice myself to the right man not the wrong man and make me happy,....

Hmmmm
I guess enough is being said about me.

Hope to hear from you soon

Becky


69.22.170.48

nLayer Communications, Inc.
OrgId: NLAYE
Address: 209 W. Jackson Blvd
Address: Suite 700
City: Chicago
StateProv: IL


xxxxxxxxxxx


I didn't answer her.....

I go through the day, hiding a private little world of feelings that revolves around you.I know that others wouldn't understand our relationship and the depth of what we feel for each other, but I don't care. I'm in heaven from just knowing that you have a private spot reserved for me in your heart,a place that's strong and true and only mine.


197.255.166.73

SPECTRANET-INET-WIMAX_DYN_ALLOC
Dynamically Allocated to WIMAX Customers
9 B Kwara Street
Osborne Estate
Lagos
Ikoyi
Nigeria


xxxxxxxxx


Hello xxxxxxxx ,

How are you doing today and i hope everything is fine ??? am wandering why you been silent to my previous mail . hope no problem ?/


xxxxxxxxx


I requested Pics from her where she's together with the Streetkids.........


Hello xxxxxxx ,

How are you doing right now ,hope everything is alright with you ,i am so much glad to hear back from you , I am hoping to get to always hear from you.I hope this will take us to the next level and we could build a relationship that will last forever.Distance between us does not bother me as I know we could meet,I liked your profile and all I read about you ,it was awesome,it will be my pleasure to get to know more about you and I am putting this questions to you.....

Where are you living right now ?

What are you doing for a living?

Are you a spender or a saver

What do you seek for in a relationship?

Do you have any siblings?

How about your parents?

What is your mother name ?

How many kids do you have?

What do you do for fun?

Do you like public intimacy?

What's being single like?

Do you know i would be 28years old soon ?

How do you treat your lady?

Why do you need a lady?

Can you love this lady?

What is love to you?

Would you hit your lady for any reasons?

I'll hopefully want to know what your consent is about these questions,and i will like you to send me your phone number so i can give you a call I want to get to know you and meet you.

You are a darling,

Becky


xxxxxx


written this evening 08/02/12


Hello xxxxx ,

Hope everything is going fine and why you kept silent to my question since or are you not here for serious relationship ..???


xxxxxxxxxxx


Immediately her answer at Midnight. I still want this Pics from her and the Street kids


Yes xxxxxx ,

How are you doing and i really missed you . i will like to have your phone in other to call or tex you any time i feel you and any time i need you .

Distant Shores...

speak softly when i come to town take my hand and put it in your lap stroke my temples and let your voice soothe my soul like a lullaby Caress me with a smile and arrest me with your charm let the beauty of your soul radiate into mine strike a flame in my heart that will keep me warm when we stand on distant shores long again apart.


When I Met You...

When i met you the stars became mine i could see the dreams I'd cast upon them long ag and i realized for the first time that my dreams weren't as far-fetched and distant as I'd imagined. there was magic in the way you said my name that reached deep inside me and lit up my world like a sky full of stars I'd float through the days with the deep and overwhelming happiness of a six-year old on Christmas morning i became a new person i noticed that when i was in the company of others i was suddenly talking a little louder and holding myself prouder because i carried you with me and all the while i felt like i was harboring a wonderful secret, a rare and splendid find that brought the kind of bliss no other mortal had ever felt.

You affected me like nothing else ever has or ever will. by the way, did i mention that you still make me feel this way?


Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment