Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mirabel Joseph, mirabeljoseph48@yahoo.com



From Tuesday in WD as


baby012
- 24 y/o female (1987 March 20)
- from Lima, Peru, Peru
- English,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o


am miss Mirabel Joseph humble and honest, i saw your lovely profile
here and i became very much interested in you to know you more in Life
with hope that you will accept my request. I'm seeking for a reliable and affectionate for a real love
relationship in life. Please try to reply me here in my private Email Address
( mirabeljoseph48@yahoo.com ) and I will tell you about myself with my photos for you to know me better. Thanks for accepting my request.
Miss Mirabel .



Good Morning, My dearest,
Thanks for your response to my request. I am more than happy when i received your email that fill my heart with Joy and Give me hope that God almighty has remember me by bring my heart to me. Please how are you doing over there??? I hope that you are feeling fine and healthy. Well, My name is Mirabel Joseph from Somalia . I am a young pretty single 24 years old girl 5'8" tall and I hope you will accept me to be in a divine relationship with you forever, I send you my pictures for you to know me well and I will also like to know you better, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies please .

However, I am presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country Somalia, I was the only survivor of the family since I was the only child of my parents and I managed to make my way to the nearby country Senegal where I am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these messages to you since few days now.

My Late father Dr.Alex Joseph was in oil business and A managing director of Alex & Associates (Ltd) in Mogadishu (the capital of Somalia ) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my parents,

Before the dead of my Dad he deposited the sum of Five Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars ($5, 700, 000, 00 Million Dollar) in the bank in ( Barclay's bank of London Plc ) with my name as the next of Kin. And now I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the manager of the Bank whom I meet in person told me that my father's instruction to the bank was the money will be released to me only when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. They told me that I cannot withdraw the money by myself due to the law guiding in they bank, and they also told me to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf as my Husband or Trustee before the money can be released and transferred out of the Bank. You will have 35% of the total money by helping me and 5% will be for any expenses that may occur during the transfer of the money in your country and the remaining money will be managed by me with your help in any good business over there in your home country, since I am still young to manage the money alone and my major problem is only to complete my study under your care once the money is transferred into your account.

In this regards I will like you to get back to me please so that i give you the bank contact informations, hence you are assuring me that you will not betray the trust I'm put on you forever in life , with hope to come over to your home country immediately after the transfer has made into your account Or you may decide to bring me to your home before the transfer please and remember to keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over there to be with you forever and i promise to love you forever until my last brief is taking away from me my darling.
Please here is the Reverend father i am under his care now, Rev, Isaac john who is the pastor here and his office phone number is ( +221777457080 ) Please use the telephone number to contact me I will be very much glad to hear your lovely voice OK .

Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Yours Faithfully Miss Mirabel Joseph.


41.82.108.116


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxxx


Good day darling
how are you doing today, your work and your family? I believe all is well with you over there in your home country. As for me i am totally incomplete here without you my joy.

Thank you so much for your response to me, I received your lovely email with joy and I'm very comforted with your age, darling what i need from you is only but true love and I know very well with you darling my mysterious condition's over here in the orphanage Camp will change for good and better condition, My daily Prayers over here for you is to be in good health and long life. Darling your help over my life will never go unrewarded before Almighty God.

With regards to my request, darling i have two points of assistance that i am seeking from you. One is to relocate me for better life with you over there in your home country.

the second , is to help me transfer my Late father fund in Barclay's bank of London Plc with my name as the next of Kin to your own private account for Good and better life with you, My darling by contacting the bank to notify them of my wish to appoint you as my foreign partner and my next of kin, on behalf of my late father's fund which is the only thing my late father left for me as the only child.

my darling I am sincerely counting on you at this most critical point in my life I have no other person to call a brother, friend nor relation apart from you. Darling seeing you coming in contact with me is as God plan to save my life from this mysterious situations.
upon your response to my mail darling i will proceed by giving you the bank contact address for you to contact them immediately to know the possibility of making the transfer of the fund into your account Or My darling, you may decide to bring me to your home country first before the transfer I will equally like it. Please darling try to do your best to help me out of this painful situation I am into because I am dying helplessly over here.

I am waiting to receive your lovely email towards your plans over this Painful situation i am going through over here please.

I love you darling.

Your forever Mirabel.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=43135&p=230162#p230162

    ReplyDelete