Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Jeny Tazi, jenytazi@ymail.com




From Saturday in 24FD


jeny2011
- ID: 117742
- 25 y/o Female (1986 - June - 4)
- USA, alabama
- French, Bulgarian, English
- student
- Have 5 children


Hello
My name is jeny.i was impressed when i saw your profile
today at (24freedate.com /)and like it.I will like to establish good relation
ship with you. my private email box (jenytazi@ymail.com )
Thanks,
jeny



Hello My Dear,
I thank you for the opportunity you have given me to become your friend. I will really like to have a good relationship with you even if it takes us for life time. I promise you all that makes up a defined and a refined LOVE. Your response to my contact has driven me to give you more detail about me. I am really sorry about my late reply to your mail Though it is not left for me to say, but I know that I am an honest girl, trustworthy, truthful,loving kindness, open minded, intelligent, easy going, faithful and caring

I decided to contact you after reading your profile because of the urgency of my situation here. My name is Miss Jeny John Garang DeMabior, 25 years old girl from Southern Sudan, Northern part of Africa, my late Father Dr.John Garang DeMabior was the Vice-President of Southern Sudan government in Sudan,My late father was reported dead by the United Nations on August 1, 2005, after his helicopter crashed whilst returning from neighboring country Uganda.

Sudanese state television initially reported that My father's Air craft had landed safely, but Abdel Basset Sabdarat, the country's Information Minister, went on TV hours later to deny the report. Soon afterwords,a statement released by the office of Sudanese President Omar el-Bashir confirmed that a Ugandan presidential plane, instead of a helicopter, crashed into "a mountain range in Southern Sudan because of poor visibility which resulted the death of my late Father Dr. John Garang DeMabior and other six of his colleagues and seven other crew members were falsely killed as a result of the the Air Crash, without trial,

Though,I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events and fragile political situation in Sudan as at that time.But it formed consistent headlines in the CNN, BBC news bulletins.You can verify this from some of the international world video sites below

(http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9989757201)

In fact,I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I,m receiving from my step mother.My Father had two wives before his demise. My mother was the second,the first one couldn't raise him an issue after nine years of their marriage that emerged him the idea of getting a second wife that happened to be my late mother.

After the marriage of my mother,the first wife turned hostile and aggressive to the extent that my father had to sent her packing and rented an apartment for her in the town. She came back with her things after the news of the death my parents, She has been more and no less hostile to me and want to deny me of all my father's assets. I am just like being in a wicked circle that nothing in the house pleases me. Meanwhile, I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.

Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents,so I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal,Due to my inability and lack of resources ,I decided to contact you for a help please ,I will be very glad if you should consider to help me please.

I am contacting you for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of ($1.200.000 (One Million ,Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars). in one of the leading banks and some other valuable items with my name as the next of kin.This happened as if my Late Father foresaw the looming danger in Sudan. The money was deposited with a different Bank out of Sudan for security reasons.

When I came to Senegal,i contacted the concerned bank where my father deposited the fund so that I can withdraw some money as the next of kin to the account and start a new life, unfortunately, I did not know that my father signed an agreement with the bank that the money should not be released directly to me if not married or up to 30years,the agreement states that I should appoint a trustee/investor any time I want to take the money from the bank before I am 30 years.

I have decided to retrieved and transfer this money to a foreign account/country where i can invest it and continue with my studies as I was in my 1st year in the university when this happened in my country,to my understanding the investor is to invest and manage the money for me in a good business, so the bank people advised me that since I am not yet 30 years and not married, I should look for someone to stand for me for my claims in accordance with their agreement with my late father,this is why I contacted you.

Secondly, I would like to held my final settlement in your country as i will live there to ensure further rehabilitation of my life and continue my education as i was in college,when this happened. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately.

My step mother planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved father. However, I will forward you the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund as you will be helping me in business investments when the transfer is completed and I fly over to your country

In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely,you can not call me on phone because I have no phone here but if you will like to speak to me on phone I will give you phone number of the Rev-father at the camp because I told him a little bit about my condition. When you call, tell him you want to speak to Lorita John Garang, the Sudanese girl He will call me because he knows that I am staying at room 4 block 5 from the female hostel.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to yourself. Please I beg you not to disclose these details till I come over,once the fund has been transferred.

Yours Sincerely,
Jeny,


41.83.18.233


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxxxx


Dearest Love,
Good day and compliments, How are you this lovely day, business, family and your condition of health today? I hope everything is alright through the grace of God.

I am very happy to receive your responds,I have been wondering what your reaction will be,because we have never meet or known each other before, But despite that you replied me with sympathetic and courageous words as if you are reading my mind, I want you to understand that I’m not coming to implicate you or something else but what I want is your assistance because I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim my inheritance as the next of kin to the fund but the bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in this claim in other to fulfill the agreement they reach with my late father over the Will with them.

I have choose you to assist me not by own doing my dear, Through my late fathers WILL it is compulsory that I must execute this transaction with a foreigner and for this reason I have taken my time to pray about this communication before I ever contacted you for this transaction and for your help to make me come and complete my Education in your country. I just believe after prayers that I will meet some one like you,Now by my mere trust I have found you, I will be rest assured that you will not let me down.

Firstly I thank you for your indication of helping me now,because I so much love to complete my education in your country,You will be managing the funds for me while I will go back to school,

However,I will like to know more about you first as you have already known little about me, I am mailing you from the office of the Rev.Father in the camp, I have confident on him, I did explained a bit about my situation to him but not everything, He gave me the access to his side office computer twice a day just to help me because I told him that I want to get out from this camp as soon as possible, But firstly I must get the funds transferred into an account abroad, Since I don't have any body abroad I decided to contact you, Only if you will be honest and kind to my situation and assist me with all sincerity in your heart in this matter so that I can give you the full contact of the bank for you to contact them for verification and confirmation about the existence of my inheritance.

However, after receiving your mail showing your seriousness and willingness to assist me,I pleaded to Rev father to help me with one his office phone numbers so that we can speak to each other This is Rev.Fathers telephone number : +221-761 229 962 - Name (Rev.Mathew) When you call ,tell the Rev.Father that you will like to speak with Miss Jeny.John Garang, the Sudanese girl who stays at room 4 block 5 from the female hostel, he will send for me to come answer your call in his office

Please I will like you to send me your full data so that I will introduce you to the concerned Bank immediately along with a copy of attestation letter on your behalf,secondly your information will help me to know more about you, I am waiting for your full information with joy and happiness from my heart

1) Your Full name................................................
2) Your Address...............................................
3) Your Phone number.......................................
4)COUNTRY ...................................................
5) your picture ....................................................

Upon the receipt of your email including your information, I will then forward you the bank and deposit information which you will use to contact the bank about the transfer formalities

I still keep my words that immediately after the transaction we shall work for my coming to your country within 1 or 2 weeks time,most importantly, i will like you to assure me that you will keep this transaction only to yourself without disclosing it to the next person to avoid interception,you know that this fund is the only thing my father left for me and it is my only hope of survival, I beg you not to disclose it to anyone till the transfer is completed and I come over

My regards love
Jeny,


xxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello my dear.
I thank you ones again for reaching me. I hope you are keeping fine today, As for me, i am not looking fine over here. Really it sounds some how depositing such a big trust to some body that you have never seen in person but one thing you ought to understand is that any body who is into difficult situation may be looking for help from every angle and when i come in contact with you i was some how felt relaxed saying with me that God has answered my fasting and prayer's. I was moved. I appreciate your acceptance to assist me to my request as regards to the money and this has made me to get the bank informed in a mail about you, i introduced you to them. I see you as a very nice person whom i can lean upon for trust and support for life, I see you as very responsible, competent and mature enough to assist me to direct my life to a positive direction in life. Please i have not told any one except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people becaume since it is money i feel all interest will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information!. I will like to hear your voice in due cause please, I have informed the bank about my plans to take and transfer this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a very responsible person, who will stand on my behalf as a trustee to this money due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. I have to use this chance to let you know about it, i have decided not to continue staying over here any more, i would like to use this chance get you introduced to the bank as my partner and the person who will be standing on my behalf as regards to this money. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with their contact information below; please tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my ( $ 1.2 Million USA Dollars). (One million Two hundred thousand USA dollars). deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin/beneficiary, to your account in your country. Here is the contact, just send an email to the bank in London.
Note. the contact information of the bank is as follows: and i would like you to contact them today for this fund and ask them how this fund will be transferred into your account as my foreign partner, Let them know that it's Miss Jeny Garang DeMabior. Instructed to transfer this fund into your account. Below are the bank contact information,s


Royal Bank of Scotland
Account and Assets Management Department
Royal Bank of Scotland ,
Corporate Banking Office,
Address =36 St Andrew Square,
Edinburgh EH2 2YB Scotland.
Tel: = +44 703 590 2644
Fax +44 871 503 3026
E-mail: info@royalbnk-of-scotland-uk.zzn.com
inq@rbs-ac-desk.zzn.com
Account and Assets Management
Officer Name: Mr.STEPHEN HESTER

Deposit infor
Name of depositor: Dr.John Garang DeMabior
Nationality: Southern Sudan
Next of Kin: Miss Jeny Garang DeMabior,
Amount Deposited: (USD1,200,000,00)
Account Number: (LD4348300278978KSQAH )
Swift Code------- AFT877
Deposit Code----- AT78.


xxxxxxxxxxxx


Hi xxxxxx,

It is my pleasure to read from you today hopefully that everything is perfectly fine with you over there in your country.Please find the attached file a copy of my refugee identity card and a copy of my late father death certificate.I am sending you this two documents because of the comment you made in your below email which showed me that you are doubting my proposal for you that is why you have not written to the bank about the transfer.Please i would like you to understand that i cannot play with you with my future and my life because this fund is the only thing my father left for me and it is my only hope of survival,i cannot play with it.If you really want to help me,you try to help me with your total mind and heart without any consideration.Try to contact the bank as soon as possible so that we will be able to know the possibilities of retrieving and transferring the money into your account on my behalf to enables me know my hope

1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=36796&p=232911#p232911

    ReplyDelete