Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sanya Williams, sanya0204@yahoo.com


From today in DMF


rswilliams
- ID: 208573
- 28 y/o female (1983 - May - 8)
- New York, USA
- English,
- Artistic
- Have no children


Hello,
I go thru your profile and i found it lovely and interesting as well,i want you to also go thru mine and if you are interested do write me mail to sanya0204@yahoo.com
Hope to read from you soonest.
BYE.
Ros e



Am glad to get your prompt response to my message .Am totally new to this online dating stuff .Anyway,am a single soul seeking a faithful and fruitful relationship with A TRUE soul mate.I am a single ,unmarried no kids and by profession am professional make up artist..I make up for performing group and excel in other aspect of art work. As a matter of fact i have not gotten any luck ever since i started this internet dating though I have not dedicated much time for it but i believe this would be one of the greatest opportunity for me and if you wish to further on we can keep corresponding through email exchange. I really appreciate your compliments and I must confess that this online dating has turn out to be unexpected .I never had any luck since I started and I am thinking of quitting very soon being unable to meet up my expectation. It is very hard finding a true soul mate these days without falling in the hands of those that want to play. I just want you to realize that this time am going to take a chance for real conversation with you provided you are serious with your intention. With this little time, I?m going to take some time for myself looking for a soul mate. It is tough these days without having to deal with people just wanting to play or cheat. I have been jilted so much in some past relationship with men and my last relationship was nothing to write home about.I have never come across a sincere person and I wish i could be fortunate someday . I always find it difficult to believe that true love still exist due to my experience in my last relationship with my X but that has never turn me down completely, am still optimistic of a better future.I no there would be "A SUNSHINE SOMEDAY" .I honestly want someone in my life, i don't want any Game or adventures and am open up to relocating to wherever i found my true love .I want a life time relationship with someone real..I need a Genuine and trustworthy man to spend the rest of life together. Someone who is ready to love me unconditionally and who is ready to share the life greatest joy and sorrow with me ...I don't know if this is what you want as well. ..I need a man who will be always supportive and willing to give me an unconditional love ..I would be so glad if I could meet the person in you .I will like to ask you some questions :
(i) Where are you really from?? As for me I was born in UK.but have lived all my life in NY USA , but at the moment am not in USA.am in West Africa for a particular contract82.128.82.92 but would be getting that accomplished in a couple of week .
(ii) What sort of relationship do you want?? (iii) What is your present marital status??
I would have to stop here for now and it would be my pleasure to hear from you real soon .Meanwhile do not forget to send your photos while emailing me back.
God bless you!!

Sanya


82.128.82.92


INET-MLTL
CDMA EVDO pool
Multilinks Telecommunications Limited
231 Adeola Odeku Str.
Victoria Island,
Lagos,
Nigeria


xxxxxxxxxx


...already her answer


Am so glad to get your prompt response to my email.. I must say you impressed me so much with all I read in your email and it would be my pleasure to get more acquainted.Thanks for being honest in your words .I believe being analytical in my email would let you know some things about me and possibly meeting in person someday if God says we are truly meant for each other and this would come to reality.
i believe someday somehow what Goes up would surely come down .. but one must be very cautious these days before choosing a life partner in order not to rush out .It is just like a Computer term (GIGO)- meaning (Garbage in Garbage out) loll! It is very compulsory one takes a good time to study each other and learning about each other to discover some compatibilities.and more so i love so menu colour ...and am looking for long term relationship as well...and am still in my parent House in USA before they both have an horrible accident and they both died. i happen to be the only girl of the family.....and presently am still in west africa as i said in my first email and i will soon be back in a week time..and am willing to relocate with good love.
I love the out doors, I like bike riding, walks on the beach( I live not too far from the beach) I'm often there to watch the sunset..Many others are out there, I would love to share that with a special someone. I love to cook but I also like to dine out. When I do cook in I like to share it with someone, throw in a DVD and just enjoy the company. I like to travel
. Meanwhile what I look for in man is what he has inside. You can be the most handsome, the Richest or the healthiest in the world but a bad heart can make you ugly and get you disqualified. My man must like the outdoors and share some of the things I like, and bring something different into mine. I want to share what he likes and do what he likes to do
I'm I for real? This time I don't want any Game or adventures. Am a simple and easy going lady but what turned me off most is UNFAITHFULNESS AND DISHONESTY. I'm real in knowing what it is I want out of life. Games, that's something that people who are not sure of what they want to do.I know what I want so games is a part of my life that I do not touch unless were talking about Checkers, Monopoly or Shoots and Lander loll.I'm single though I've once get my self engaged with a player which end up unhappily. I consider myself single, YES but now I'm ready to make a change to that with the right person though no one is perfect but we all have to live life the way we see it and with God leads and assistance ones dream and mission would get accomplished someday.
I I like to go out for dance when I get a chance.I love sports,Ive played softball in leagues and just tried to keep myself busy...it would be my pleasure to get your answers to these questions:
1.Are you a regular Church goer and what church do you attend?
2.How long have you been on Internet .I would have to stop here for now my dear. Hear from you real soon and take good care of yourself..!!!
Remain blessed,
Sanya


xxxxxxxxx


How are you and work, hope all is well with you? it is my very great pleasure to hear back from you . I believe only God would know the future outcome of this .Anyway, am bored with things right here just trying to keep myself up with Novels and Internet as my boss has not returned from his trip to China. I will like to tell you some more things about me am doing this because i have been developing some interest in you . I like going to beaches, watching, movies shows, and musical concerts and sometime go for dinner and taste a little coffee. Hmm! Am for real, because I don’t have time for playing games around, its very awful when someone hurt another good feelings... Besides, To me relationship can mean two things:
1) I t can mean that we have a connection, which I think exists
2) Relationship also means to be romantically and sexually involved and I think we aren't at that level now. So, I think at this point, given the amount of time we have e-mail one another, we definitely have a friendship forming based on some external and internal similarities that might be developing into a relationship that will bring us a little closer with good intentions, and the potential exists for the relationship to evolve into something more significant.
In the past I've been in several rapports where I was not fully appreciated. In fact, many times I felt I was taken advantage of and that hurts. I'd like to meet someone who recognizes the little things I do for him and knows how to be appreciative. For instance, if I were to make breakfast in bed or draw a bath for my man, he could thank me by giving me a huga or a kiss. Or perhaps sending me a card for no particular occasion just to tell me 'thank you.' I'm very appreciative of what people do for Ill reward them in my own little ways. To me, it's the little things that mean a great deal to me.
What does it really mean to be affectionate? I love a man who can display his affections for me anytime and anywhere without having to be shy. And a person who knows how to be affectionate is a big plus. I love being affectionate.
This may be an odd one, but I've learned that there are men out there that are set in their ways. They have one way of doing things and are never open to suggestions or advices. Stubborn men are turn off for me. I like a man who is open to ideas, thoughts, and
basically open-minded. I think being receptive brings about sensitivity as well. A man who is ignorant, mean, and just plain insensitive is difficult to get along with.
I would say that I'm not afraid to display my emotions. I'd like someone who is sensitive and caring. If I'm sad, I'd like for him to be able to comfort me and cheer me up. He doesn't have to do much, but just knowing that he's there solacing me is more than good enough.
Have you ever had someone not stand up for you? I was deeply hurt when someone I once knew wouldn't not stand up for me, even after he told me he loved me. I would never allow someone to hurt my boyfriend or my husband, and I would always stand up for him. One thing I will always do for my man is to protect him.
Well, you should be able to get few of my likes and dislikes from all I have mentioned above and you should be able to make some analysis on these and come up with yours as well … I can’t wait to hear from you soonest.
Hope you are thinking about me ?
Hope to hear from you soonest.
Sanya


xxxxxxxxxxxx


Dear
Let me start by saying that I thank God I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete. I know you've said we could do foolish things while in love, but you know what? With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life. I love you so much and I know you love me too. I know that others looking into our relationship might think that we're saying too many foolish things too soon but they just don't know how we feel about each other. There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said. I would do anything, Today I promise you that I would do anything in my power to make you a great person.
Sanya


xxxxxxxxxxx


Dear
Life is so unpredictable. Changes always come along, in big or small ways. I don't know what happened that this sudden change has turned my world upside down. I don't know exactly what it is, it just hit me, but there is something really special about you.
It might be all the things I see on the surface, the things that everyone notices and admires about you, qualities, capabilities and a wonderful smile obviously connected to a warm and loving heart; these things set you apart from everyone else. But it may also be the big things ... the person you really are that I hope to know more someday. I receive so much joy just being able to read from you. If I ever figure out the magic that makes you so special, I'd probably find out that it's a combination of all these things. You are a rare combination of so many special things. You are really amazing.
Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm. I find that you're on my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes I bring you there purposely just to make my day brighter. But more often, you surprise me and find your own ways into my thoughts. There are even times when I awaken, I realize that you've been a part of my dreams. Then during the day, when my imagination is free to run, it takes me into your arms and allows me to linger there knowing there's nothing I'd rather do. I know my thoughts are only reflecting the loving hopes of my heart because whenever they wander, they always take me to you.
Only the most special things in my world get to come inside my heart and stay. And now, I realize how deeply my life has been touched by you.

Love Always,
SANYA


xxxxxxxxxx


Dear ,
Am so glad to read from you today .You impressed me so much with most of the thing you have been saying in your letters and have familiarized myself with your letters so much.Thanks for always being honest and open minded to me. I can vividly see honesty reflecting in your words and am gradually getting my heart committed.i do hope you wont let me down or break my heart eventually. I believe we should be able to take this relationship to another level when i get back home . I dont need or cherish anything in life more than Hapiness and Joy of soul.I need someone who will always make me happy, someone to call my love ,a faithful and honest man who woud play both fatherly and motherly role in my life and always make me loved. Meanwhile, it is very compulsory to be always open minded to the fullest in any relationships. You could easily observe in all emails i have been writing you that i always specify what my likes and deslikes and most times i do apologize for being too inquisitve .One of my deslikes in life that turn me off most of the time in relationship is DISHONESTY AND GAMES in the side of my opposite sex.I hate game player,am sorry if you are one of them , Its would be more beneficial for both of us to put an end to this conversation at this earlier stage becuause I wouldn't want my good feelings being hurt as I dont like hurting another's emotion..To me i believe it is disastrous and doesnt always yeild better outcomes.Besides, it is a Great sin to humanity..The reason why i chose to sign up on internet dating site is searching for a TRUE soul mate. I want a relatioship that could lead into marriage. I’m single, unmarried with no kids looking for a faithful and fruitful relationship.I have been jilted so much in the past by men but that is a long and the most sadistic expirience i have had in my life.That is why am trying to exercise lot's of care this time . I believe it is necessary i specify my intentions so as to know what I’m totally after though you have read lot's in some of my emails. I’m seeking a long lasting relationship based on 100 % honesty and transparency which will eventually have a frutiful end. If you know you are up to this i.e. having the same ambition ,nursing thesame feelings with me, we better go ahead and take this to the next level and vise-versa .Meanwhile, if our objectives are similar, we can go ahead studying one another as this will be creating chances of realizing our compatibilities .If you wouldn't mind, I will be pleased to know some of your likes and dislikes in life. What turn you on and off .dear please dont think aam too serious or curious about this relationship thing but i believe all these we are doing are necessary in getting to know proces.I cherished a relationship in which couples will be supporting each other, helping each other, loving each other. I always wanted a relationship that lasted all lives .Hope to hear from you soonest .bye for now and take good care of yourself..
All my love,kisses and Hug

Sanya


xxxxxxxxxxxx


Slowly she should come to the Point.........

I met you few days ago on the Internet, and since that time, I have grown to love you so deeply. I have heard it said that online romances don't last, but I disagree. I know that what we are doing may be considered wrong by some, but I also know what I feel in my heart, and I know that it's real.
I lay awake at night, sometimes, and I cry 'cause I miss you so much that you are miles away from me and i really cant wait to meet you in person. I know that we can't change the past, and I know that we can't predict the future, but my heart does not lie ... I am so in love with you.i just cant believe this .........
When i read from you, my heart skips a beat. When I read your lovely mails I can see how much you cared about me. we may not be married to each other, but our love still goes on, and I just want you to know that you are precious to me and no matter how this story turns out, I will always love you, now and forever. I love you, Baby........... and i cant wait to have you in my arms.
hope you are thinking about me.
Love always,
Sanya


82.128.44.117


INET-MLTL
CDMA 1x/EVDO Dial up pool
Multilinks Telecommunications Limited
231 Adeola Odeku Str.
Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria


xxxxxxxxxxx


My LOVE,
I am just writing to show the world how much I love you. From the moment that we met,I have always loved you... I have never stopped loving you. You are one of the most remarkable people I've ever known. You're kind, caring, compassionate, loving and incredibly sexy.
When we start mailing each other You bring to me a happiness no one else has before. You bring to me a love I have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. I know that I don't want to even imagine. You have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. My caveman, my sexy monster, there is nothing on this Earth that I could ever give you that would ever come close to how I feel about you. I want to be with you for the rest of your life, and I hope you feel the same. If only you knew how much I want to stay in your life.
Alawys love you

Sanya


xxxxxxxxxxx


Seems she don't know where her Promoter is.......China...now Italy.......but why he let her stay in Mugumania... :silly:

...told her that I don't want a longterm Penpal......


Dont worry i will be back home soon just been waiting for my promoter to be back from Italy....I will like to come to you first my love


xxxxxxxxxxx


I've ask her about her "Promoter" and his fast Travel.....


Am so tired of him...he sent me an e mail that he was presently in italy to look for another model that will work for him on his next trip to france


Bild


I told her now the typical scenario which will happen......they will take away her personal Docs until she paid the Bills.....and I've frustrated her that she's now out of the race since he look for compensation....Let's see if she takes the hook....


xxxxxxxxxxxxx


I will go and report to the US Embassy if they can do something to help me out...Thanks for your care

KISSES


xxxxxxxxxx


One must only "drill" and wait what will come out......


Hello MY LOVE,
I must confess that i did not really know how to start this mail because i am not sure how you will take this but i will be more than glad if you will understand me very well and trust me. But before anything, let me tell you again that i am a born again Christian and very God fearing lady and i will never hurt a good feeling because i am not sure i can live with a conscience that does not judge me well.something is happening to me here that i would have told you before now , but i am not sure if it is the best thing to tell you or not but as things are going for me here now, i think it will be the best for me to let you know my mind. but first i will be very hurt if you doubt me in whatever way. i will really feel sad. For you to know that there is no strings attached to it,i will explain everything in full details for you so that you can know that the situation i am facing here is really tough. At least if you are a bit curious, i will understand because of things that are happening in our world now.But i am just using this opportunity to tell you that i will never hurt your feelings.I was hurt before and i know how bad it is to get hurt.
I came down to Africa for one important thing, i need some money to start my life all over again after all i have passed through after the death of my parents, i want to get enough money to establish myself based on my other professional line because even then i have been thinking of having my own company for art works design and a registered modelling company. So when the opportunity came around to come down here and the cut of the money is good i decided to come down.

When i arrived here with the promoter, we arrived at a city here in Nigeria by the name Ogun. we got to the hotel and it was a great surprise for me when my promoter told me that we would have to organize hotel for ourselves and that we would have to register for one apartment hotel room because he couldn't afford to get two different room for both of us. It was then that i had started suspecting that something was wrong. He told me that by the time the company we have come to work for here pay us that the hotel charges will be included. I strongly declined and told him to get a different room for me that i was going to need my privacy .it was then that i was taken to meet the manager of the hotel i am staying now and it was agreed between i and that promoter and the hotel manager that i would have my own personal hotel room and i would pay for it after we are paid by the clothing company here.
Today, it is 3 weeks that i have been here in Africa the job has been over for the past one weeks now and it was the night the job ended that my promoter traveled with an excuse that he wanted to go to attend to his wife was going through surgical operation and that he would also use that period to find another person that will work for him in his other jobs in south Africa because i have told him that i will be quiting the job when i get back to the US. He told me that he will pay me my entitlement after he is back that he was yet to have the check from the clothing company.
It is over a weeks now and i am yet to see him . I went yesterday to the embassy and after telling them my story , the consular really blamed me for being so foolish
, he told me that they have really warned young artist about what the was promoters were doing to them everywhere in Africa and that they have placed it on publication through almost all available media everywhere. But at the end of the day, they agreed to put me on a plane back home anytime i am ready.
Now, i am all ready in fact i am all alone here and lonely and i am always afraid but i just always believe that God is my strength the main reason i am telling you all these is that when i got back to my hotel yesterday, i told the hotel manager that i will be leaving by next Tuesday and that i need to have my bills.When the bill was brought to me, the money i am having with me could not complete the payment and i will still need like $2050 to make the balance and the Hotel Manager said he will not let me out anymore if i didnt pay up.
If you tell me to off and never mail you again, i will surely understand you but i want you to know that all i have told you is nothing but the truth and i will pay you back immediately i get to you if you will accept me i can come first to you so that you will know i am not going to run away with your money .
I hope to hear some good news from you very soon as i am not ready to live here. immediately i make the payment at the hotel here, i will go down to the Airline and they will put me on a plane to wherever i want go.
Till i hear from you, i am praying that God
touch your heart. Stay blessed and safe. bye for now.
hope to hear from you soon.
Always love you .
Sanya


xxxxxxxxxxxx


So what can you do to help me now xxxxx...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH


xxxxxxxxxxxx


Written in two different Fonts.....


This is the western union information where the money should be sent to:
Reciever name .....Sanya Williams
Address.................1, Ogo oluwa street ...seems we can buy a house under this address
City....................Abeokuta
State.....Ogun State
Zipcode............23439
Country.....Nigeria
Text question and answer
Question.....who is the money for?
Answer......Sanya
Amount.... $2050 USD
After sending me the money what you need to e mail me is:
MTCN NO...........?
Senders Name...........?
Senders Address.......?


I have asked all you need to email me when you finish sending the bills you need to email me your address the senders name and the western union ten digit number and the text question and answer thats all i need you to email me.I just wish i could meet you soon plz don't forget your home address and nearest airport to your home and your phone number plz so i could call you when i get to the airport so you can come pick me up at the airport.
Always love you


Sanya


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Immediately after 5min. her answer.......I want a copy of her ID as proof. Coz I know this scenario, I told her already that the Hotelstaff can make this copy for her........to avoid her Story that she don't have personal Docs.....


I can see that you dont want to help me out then no problem


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've send her 6 Pages of WU-Forms to fill..........

Bild......for being daft...


xxxxx i dont see a printer or scanning machine please help me out...I SWEAR AND PROMISE NEVER TO RUN AWAY WITH YOUR MONEY I WILL COME FIRST TO YOU

1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=19652

    ReplyDelete