Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ruth, ruthwarmer@yahoo.com

By the Pic we fall over naughty Girl Candice Cardinele aka Candice Calista / Sunny Cruz from Brazil.



She contact me just now in 4ppl as

http://www.4ppl .com/Officer_01

Officer_01
Location:
Montcada, Barcelona, Catalunya, ES
Birthday: 25.01.1988


How do you do? My name is Ruth. I just read your profile and then try to write to you, would like to show my interest in you. Try to see if I will have a chance to know you further more. I am a sincere and real Man to come here for a long-term and serious relationship.May I know your dream here? I don’t know whether I am the Man you are looking for, but I hope we can try to see where we lead to. If you are interested in me too, please write back to me at ruthwarmer@yahoo.com Thank you.
Truly,
Ruth


xxxxxxxxxxx


Typical daft Mugu


Thank for the message and i got it ....Am sorry for getting back to you so late and here is More about me I am single never married ,Mom was from Spain why Daddy was from United state i was born in Spain Madrid,spent sometime in Madrid,and recently live in liverpool which i find very much peace and tranquility there .I am into the Sales of Fabrics,Opral Arts and Gold chess :lol: .I`m 5`7"125 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling` with my friend/family , I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.
I discover and uncover things that are culturally stimulating and meaningful, I couldn't imagine my life without all genres of music however, my heart and soul globally beats the most to R&B, Gospel, smooth Jazz and 70's Rock. I honestly have comfort here in liverpool,United Kingdom after having been here twenty years. Yet I'm open to exploration for I have an adventurous spirit and I enjoy travel.
I grew up a Baptist and I do know trials, tribulations and testimonies. However my mind is open to faith and spirituality. I believe in friendship, dating and reciprocal dialogue and choices. Honesty is very important to me for no man is held in higher esteeme than the one who's totally devoted to being honest with me.
I offer you an unforgettable (hopefully!) REAL woman. First off I need you to know that honesty is extremely important to me. It's not always pleasant, but I'd rather hear the truth than be "gently" told an untruth. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift, that's why it is called "the present."
Your friend
Ruth


41.58.19.185


SWIFTNG-20100308
SWIFT NETWORKS LIMITED
31 B Saka Tinubu Street
Victoria Island
Lagos,
Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment