Monday, February 20, 2012

Flora Brown, fucute_hi@yahoo.com

By the Pic we fall over Natalia Dzyublo; 24 from New York, United States; Model, Actor; born in South Russia near the Black Sea. Lived in China for about 4 years until moved to NYC in 2008.




From yesterday in 24Luv


Floracute
- Profile ID: 88979
- 32 y/o female (1979 - March - 1)
- Floral Park, USA
- English,
- Have no children


I have been looking through many partner recommendations lately and some of them even looked interesting, but yours was one of the few that looked special! Your personality, your interests - we might get along really well. I have a degree in Art and Culture.and into the sales of sculpture's. you seem to be a very down to earth man and I really admire that! .I guess I will leave you with this for now. I hope your day went well and I hope to hear from you soon. If you feel the same way, just write back, I think the two of us should give it a try.
Your New Friend
Flora Jessica
Feel free to write me back directly to my email address at fucute_hi@yahoo.com .thanks for contact me i wait to read from you
back asap


Glad to read your mail ...you really sound so nice!!kindly tell more about you and send your recent pictures
let share some friendship at first


Flora


197.255.165.32


SPECTRANET-INET-WIMAX_DYN_ALLOC
Dynamically Allocated to WIMAX Customers
Admin Contact SN
ACS1-AFRINIC
9 B Kwara Street
Osborne Estate
Lagos
Ikoyi
Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment