Thursday, March 22, 2012

Esther Murphy; esthermurphy1@live.com






X-Originating-IP: [41.83.139.192]


From: Esther Murphy esthermurphy1@live.com


Originating IP: 41.83.139.192


Originating ISP: Sonatel


City: n/a


Country of Origin: Senegal




DearestI am happy in your reply to my mail. How are you this day? How was the night i hope fine, my name is Miss Esther Niang Murphy. I hold a certificate in general Nursing, I am hoping to further my education in this career. I am not married and don't have children. I am fair in complexion and of average height, my picks explain to you better.I am from Democratic Republic Of Congo in Central Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.My late father Dr Patrick Niang Murphy was chairman managing director of TIMBER INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD IN Brazzaville the capital of my country, and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Laurent-Desire Kabila) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father.it is only me that is alive now then I have to ran to a nearby country which is where I am now in the refugee camp, have not finish up my education and need a person who will assist me in life.I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. I attach here my picture for you, though I am not very photogenic, I hope you would not mind.I wait to hear from you soon.Bye yoursEsther

No comments:

Post a Comment