Friday, March 2, 2012

Blessing Williams Cooper, blessing_cooper@hotmail.com




By the Pics we fall over Alicia Dances, 20 years old; Savanna la Mar, Westmoreland, Jamaica from ModelMayhem



From today in FOD


blessing
- 26 y/o female (1985 March 08)
- from Troy, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 21 to 31 y/o


Hi dearest
Thanks a lot for accepting my friendship proposal to you and i must apologize for my late reply,that was because of the condition of things for me here right now so,please bear with me,God must surely bless you and grant us our wishes in each other.So,how was your night over there in your country , i believe you had a nice sleep and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.
So,let me start by introducing myself to you,my name is Blessing Williams Cooper i am (24 years old) Birthday 24 Sept. 1988.I am from Liberia in West Africa,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.I want you to know that age does not matter for me,all that i care for is true and real love.

My late father Dr Williams Cooper was a wealthy Timber Exporter in Monrovia , the economic capital of Liberia before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my Father and my elder brother in cold blood , my Mother died when i was 3 years old.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.My hobbies are,dancing,cooking and sports,i like honesty and hate dishonesty.I would like to know more about you.Although i don't have a private phone number here but,i can arrange with the Reverend father in charge of us here to get his phone number to give you so that we can speak through it to hear your voice.

I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my pictures to help you add a face to my name and to show you how much trust i have in you and I will send you more in my next mail to you so,i will also like to add a face to your name also ,try and send me some more of yours in your nest mail. Hoping to hear from you soonest

Yours Blessing


41.82.184.241


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hello my dearest,
Thanks a lot for your reply and for your sincerity to me,i really appreciate them all,am really glad you have interest in me and explained much about yourself to me.So ,let me use this opportunity to introduce myself to you once again,i am Blessing and the only Daughter of late Mr. and Mrs.Williams Cooper. My father was the director of Gold and Diamond mimes in my country before he died and also,a very wealthy Timber Exporter in Monrovia, the economic capital of Liberia.Since you are willing to help me,i will like to expose this secret to you which i wanted to tell you at the later stages of our relationship so,since i still need a capable and trust worthy person to handle it, i think it is wise to inform you about this so that,we can look for solution together and have the money to ourselves.
My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father in a hospital in Liberia as a result of rebellious attack on our house one early morning by Rebels loyal to Al Sankouh Faroukh because of his position in the government, he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of seven million,five hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD ($ 7.500,000) left in a security company in Europe which he gave me the deposit certificate,that he used my name as his only child for the next of Kin in depositing.
That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where i will transfer this money for investment purpose such as I am honorably seeking your assistance to help me invest the money in the following ways after the transfer to your account,the investment areas are:
1). Telecommunication 2).Transportation3). Five Star Hotel 4). Real Estate
1) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred to .
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund .
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.Because,since the death of my father i have been residing in an orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal,and it is Rev.fr. Gabriel Moses the priest in charge of this home who helps me out with his computer to communicate you on this issue here is also his number,+221773477057 please,when you call him just tell him your name and ask him to call me out from the hostel to speak with you.
Moreover, I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account.That is if you don't wish to marry me but,if we finally get married like i wish,we shall then invest the money together for the future of our family.
Thanks and God bless,thanks once more for your loving kindness i believe that if we trust each other and show love towards each other nevertheless the present situations we are facing now i believe we can be able to help ourselves in life and be happy for the rest of our lives.Another important thing i want you to know is this,please try to keep this issue as a secret because,i have not told this to any other body if not you and that is because of the love and trust i have deposed on you.Please don't be offended if what am going to say now will offend you but,that is because of my present condition here so,i will appreciate it the most if you can at least send me some money to be eating here till we finalize this transfer issue and be together because,the refugee camp authorities provide food for us only once in a day.I shall wait for your lovely reply,remember to keep this issue of my inheritance transfer as a top secret between the two of us because,i have never told any body about this if not you.
Yours love,Blessing


xxxxxxxxxx


Hi dear,

Thanks for your acceptance to do this bsiness with me,i have attached to this email my identity,so please view it and get back to me.

Yours Blessing

1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=42243

    ReplyDelete