Monday, March 12, 2012

Blessing Andrew, blessingandrew09@yahoo.com


From yesterday in DMF

ada000
- ID: 190058
- 24 y/o female (1987 - August - 5)
- dakar, Senegal
- English,
- i willtell u later
- Have no children


How are you today,
i hope fine,my name is miss Blessing, i saw your profile today at this site datemefree .org and i became interested in you i will also like to know more about you, and i will like you to send an email to me so that i can send my photos to you, remember that distance, color or language does not matter but love matters allot in life, am waiting for your reply in my E-mail ID at blessingandrew09@ya hoo.com have a nice day yours Blessing.



My Dearest ,
I am very happy for your reply to my e_ mail despite your busy schedules.
How is your night over there in your country, I believe you had a good night rest and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here inside Dakar Senegal.

My name is blessing Andrew. I am 24 years old but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so I am comfortable with your age, my hobbies are reading, traveling, listening to good riddles, also my likes are obedient, honest, sincerity, truth and my dislikes are lie, dishonest, envy and betrayal.

I am from Libya in North Africa, 5.3ft tall, fear in complexion single, (never married ) and presently, I am residing here in Dakar as a result of the shooting and bombing that is going on in my country, even now. My late father Dr Andrew John was the managing director of ANDREWS IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY(Ltd) in Tripoli (The capital State of Libya) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning 6 months ago and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now in the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father,Rev Emmanuel Anthony, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the banks which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is ($3.6M Three Million, Six Hundred Thousand Dollars.) And i have contacted the bank so that i can have the money atleast to start a new life for myself but they requested that i should have a foreign partner as my representative due to my living status here in refugee camp.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country,and i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place, So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret from people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is Rev Emmanuel Anthony who is incharge of our Missionary here in the camp because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you, i like honest and understanding person and a man of vision, truth and hardworking, our main language is English is my favorite because i also speaks it fluently. I will send you the bank's details in my next mail but for trust and confidence firstly i will like you to send me in your reply your details such as your full name,your country and address, your age and occupation so that i can send to the bank and let them know you.

Meanwhile i will like you to call me through the reverend's telephone number so we can talk more, The Reverend's phone number is (+221-774-690-109 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call, Attached here is my photo.I will also like to see your own picture !hoping to hear from you.
yours forever loves blessing.


41.82.79.71


SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

No comments:

Post a Comment