Friday, March 9, 2012

Diana Martin Faye, dianamartinfaye@yahoo.com





From today in 4ppl

dianafaye

LOVE

Age:
24

I am a:
Woman

Location:
NY, US

Birthday:
24.06.1987

Looking for:
Man

Relationship:
Woman

Language:
English


Hello,
my name is Diana i will like to be your friend, please send your email address to my box,(dianamartinfaye@yahoo.com) so that i will send my photo to you and tell you more about me, i want for your soonest reply, have a
nice day.


Hello My Dear,
I am happy to receive your mail. I am very glad that we became interested in each other I do believe that we both have to be openhearted and sincere so as to know each other deep down and well, share our loneliness and love together. I enjoyed your nice letter and i really need to builds a strong foundation for friendship, as well as anything. It takes communication,trust, understanding,and forgiveness because we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur,but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self.

My name is Miss Diana Martin Faye I am 24years of age, single and never married, i am from Liberia in West Africa and presently i am residing in the St Louis Catholic Parish refugee camp in Dakar Senegal as result of the crisis that is going on in my country Liberia.

My late father Dr Martin Faye was in politics and also he works contract for government in Liberia my country, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now, i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Attached here is my picture, I will be hoping to hear from you and please send me one of your picture. Yours lovely one,

Miss Diana Faye


41.82.190.236


Pool-ADSL-BAS5
Clients-ADSL
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxx


Hello my dear))
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail How are you today? How was your day, hope fine . as for me, loneliness have been my friend over here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we don't allowed to go out from the camp any how sometimes we used to take permission .Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person l have now only person that helps me sometime is Rev.William Bell who is a reverend father in St Louis Parish here. He is also the person who i use his computer to write to you because i help him type some documents for church services . The reverend's Tel number is ( +221-77 22 158 56 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me Diana Faye he will send for me in the hostel to answer your call,he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year in university of Liberia before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4.500,000.(Four Million five Hundred thousand US Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
contact where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working who can invest this money wisely.My favorite language is English,but i don't speak it very fluently am trying.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you
Diana Faye


xxxxxxxxxxx


Thanks for the mail and understand .Please i want you to help me and i have the confidence to respond to you, I know, you certainly do not betray trust and i want you to know that what i told you about this transfer is the only truth and i so much believe in God. Currently, I am here in Senegal, where I am looking for my political asylum, refugees from the crisis in our country.

The second I want to move you to start a new life, as well as a good business venture, which will focus on profit us.As and finish my studies. Now because of my political situation, I can not do it himself claims, I need you to stand on my behalf to the bank,

That's why I decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to the bank as my foreign guardian / partner as appropriate and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in country.I have an account number of my deceased father plus a certificate of his death, everything about this deal is obvious.

Listen very well everything that I told you about my current situation is real life am passing through now, I have proved the existence of this account, I need you done for me is to contact the bank on my behalf, as my foreign representative, as required, and ascertain the possibility of transferring this fund into your situation in your country.

So I will like you to first contact with the bank where this fund have been deposited, let's hear from them before more is done, is connected with trust and love, I tell you that forced me to reveal this matter to you, assuming I feel safe in their hands, no body knows what I am and where I am now, please, I beg you for my safety and security keep it very personal, I know that God looks at us through.

Once the fund hits your country, you will now send me money to process my travel document, as you know, now I have nothing with me now I'll be very glad to hear your voice on the phone today. Then one day I will well and you write me, I will send bank information to contact you, so there you come into contact with them concerning the account and find out the possibility of transferring this fund into your position,

I appreciate your concern, are waiting for your urgent action, so we can send proceed.Also me your address and I want you to call me.Please if you know you can handle this, because I do not want to leave me halfway. I'll be back later to check your answer. Also, tell me more about yourself. Mine, I really love you, have a good day.
Regards.Diana


xxxxxxxxxxxx


My Dear
How is your day? I believe it is great.After today prayers i went to the revered pastors office to read your wonderful message.Dear after reading your mail i realized very well that you are the man i have always wish for.I want someone who would treat me with care and understanding as i have gone through a lot of trauma. I appreciate your effort towards me, your interest to assist me transfer my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life.As i told you in my previous mail,i am presently living in the hostel here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the death of my parents. Things are very difficult here and all my hopes is on you and for you to assist me transfer $4.5 million dollars deposited by my late father at ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND . to your position so that you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this-money and the only

thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status. In this regards i will like you to
contact the bank immediately with this information,telling them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $4.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr.Martine Faye, of which i am the next of kin.Honey If the fund get to your account 15% will be for you and 80% will be for me,5% will be set aside for any expenses encured withing the process of the transaction The contact information of the bank is as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND:

Email Address(R_B_Stransferofficer@accountant.com)
Email Address(londonbankunitetransdepartment@Safe-mail.net)
Email Address(rbbstransferofficer@yahoo.co.uk)
The name of the transfer officer is Dr.John Felix.
Telephone number:+447024024322
Fax number :+44-8704719139
>Bank name : Royal Bank of Scotland International
>Account name:Dr Martine Faye
>Bank code:30004
>Branch code:( 00759)
>Account number:RIB:30004 00759 00000195086 58
>IBAN ( No. of international Banking):LN76 3000 4007 5900 0001 9508658
>BIC ( Bank identification code ) : BNPALNPPPG

When you contact them tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to assist me transfer my money to your account due to my refugee status here in Dakar.please contact the bank as soon as you read this mail also you can call me with Rev.William number by 15 G.M.T which will be 3pm Senegal time because i will like to hear your lovely voice (00-221-772215856) just ask of Diana in the hostel in other for you to speak with me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest

Best Regard
Yours Diana Faye..


xxxxxxxxxxx


 Hello Dear

Good news for you.I m 'happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London. I'm currently in London. for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past and encouraging their attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow.

Now Rev contact this again in Senegal his name is Rev William Bell, asking him to send you the total ($ 300,000.00), I kept your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this issue . I appreciated your efforts at that time too. so feel free and get in touched with Rev (revwillforgod@yahoo.com) the phone is 221-772215856. instruct him where to send the value to you.

Please let me know immediately receive it, so we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time. at the moment, I am very busy here because of investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had sent instructions to the Rev on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to contact Rev William, he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Sincerely, your Diana


1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=31239

    ReplyDelete