Friday, March 30, 2012

Elena; ellamercede@yahoo.com






About me: Positive girl. My soul is much better than my appearance. It's easier to live with a passionate woman, than with boring. I am excited at the heart of passionate kisses.

I seek: I am looking for a man in every respect... Interesting externally and internally... I love it when a man takes the initiative.


Received: from 1-MSI.mshome.net (ellamercede@176.215.64.176 with plain)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 15:39:48 +0400
From: ellamercede
X-Mailer: Voyager (v3.99.8) Professional
Reply-To: ellamercede ellamercede@yahoo.com


Originating IP: 176.215.64.176

Originating ISP: Cjsc Er-telecom Holding Yoshkar-ola Branch

City: Yoshkar-ola

Country of Origin: Russian Federation


Hi HH, Thank you for writing me a letter and I am very glad to write you. I hope that you're a good guy. I can tell you that I have not tried and tried to get acquainted with men through Internet, and I want to try to find a man. My name is Elena, and I'm 29 years old. At the moment I'm lonely. In my opinion, life is very hard to live without a man. And I hope to find it. I really like these men who know how to care for, appreciate and love her. It is impossible to build any relations without it. Do you agree with me? I want to know what you think about it. In this letter I am writing to you a little about himself, he is the next letter I will write you more. I want you to ask that you sent me pictures in my next letter, I send you my pictures. Okay? I am very pleased that I began to chat with you. I'll wait for your letter. Elena.















This scam could have been prevented with proper due diligence research.http://russian-detective.com/services/scam_detection.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment