Friday, March 23, 2012

Ruth; ruthwarlord@ymail.com








London.award

Age:24

I am a:Woman

Location:Ouagadougou, Kadiogo, Centre, BF

Birthday:05.05.1987

Looking for:Man

Relationship:Woman

Language:English

21.03.2012

hello,My name is Ruth,i saw your profile on today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (ruthwarlord@ymail.com) believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Remeber the distance, colour or language does not matter but love matters alot in life.Ruth

1 comment:

  1. this woman has her own topic on romancescam.com

    http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23159

    ReplyDelete