Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lilian Williams, lilianwilliams20029@yahoo.com

Must be a special Weapon which it give only in a Mugu Fantasy



By her Profile pic we fall over Sara Tavares (born 1978 in Lisboa) is a Portuguese-Cape Verdian singer. After winning the two music festivals in Portugal, in 1994, Sara Tavares recorded her first album Sara Tavares & Shout. It was released in 1996. This album has gospel, soul, funk and pop influences. Sara performed all over the Portugal, Cape Verde and Paris. She also performed on television programs and at social events.







From Tuesday in FOD


lilian209
- 24 y/o female (1987 September 10)
- from Berry, Alabama, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o
- Ethnicity African


ok please reply me direct to my email address here ( lilianwilliams20029@yahoo.com) thank you as i will be waiting so that i will send you my picture and i have many things to tell you.


xxxxxxxxxxxx


dear,
how are you doing today???, I am more than happy in your urgent mail, so how was your day today?. Mine a little cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Lilian Williams 23 years old single and never married, I am the only daughter of my Father am from Rwanda in Central Africa and presently i am residing in the camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr Jack Kelvin Williams was chairman managing director of (JACKSON INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in KIGALI the capital of my Country, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood. I escaped death because i was in school when the rebel attack our house and i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest.
My Regards.
Miss Lilian.



41.82.186.106


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS5
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGA


xxxxxxxxxx


Good Morning dear,
and how are you today?
I believe you are doing fine,
i am more than happy with your mail today, it gives me joy and happiness when I'm reading it. You sound like a Carley man in your mail and if you will be honest with me you will not regret of knowing me.
Well here is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.
Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Joseph Steve who is the pastor of the (Church of God Mission) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221706583509) and his email is (revjosepsteve4god@yahoo.com) please if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4.2( Four Million Two Hundred Thousand Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

dear also i will like you to forward me your full contact information such as

your name ............
Age .......................
Address .................
Phone number .............

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English language.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.

God bless you and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours in love
Lilian.


xxxxxxxxx


Good morning dear,
and how are you doing today? i believe all is well and fine with you over there. thanks be to God almighty for giving us health in abundant. i thank you once again for your kindness towards me.

also, i have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money, you will have 20% of the total money after helping me in this regards and you will help me manage/invest the money in any business that will benefit our future.

l will like you to contact the bank in London ( barclaybankplcc@accountant.com )and tell them that you are my foreign partner/trustee and you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $4.2 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your own account in your country.
The contact information of the bank are as follows,
BARCLAYS BANK OF LONDON PLC
1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP.

Email contact addresses is: ( barclaybankplcc@accountant.com )

Account Holder's Name: Dr Jack Kelvin Williams,
Next of Kin: Miss Lilian Williams
Account Number 09000750006061
The name of the transfer officer is
Mr. Bruce Hector.
Contact them now on how to transfer the $4.2million dollars deposited by my late father. dear i am glad that God has brought you to rescue me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. please make sure that you contact the bank for more information on how the money can be transferred to your account. i will be waiting for your response with every hope that you will send an email to the bank today.
yours lovely,
Lilian.


xxxxxxxxxx


Hello my beloved
i understood all you are saying and i hope that everything is alright with you over there in your country?

I want to tell you that i don't have ID card here but i can prove to you by sending to you my Late father's death certificate and his statement of account so that you will know that everything is true and i will like you to use it and contact the bank today for more information and ask them to give you more details about this funds thank you for your understanding i will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you have contacted the bank today
thank you and God bless you for helping me out
yours forever
Lilian.


xxxxxxxxxx


MY BELOVED PLEASE THIS IS THE LETTER YOU WILL SEND TO THE BANK TODAY

please call me by 1pm till 5pm London GMT time that is our free time over here in the camp,
................................................................................................

Dear, Mr Bruce Hector.
My name is xxxxxxxxxxx
I am a foreign partner to Miss Lilian Williams,
Please i want to know the possibility of transferring her late fathers money $4.2 million dollars( Four Million Two Hundred Thousand Dollars). deposited in their bank Dr Jack Kelvin Williams,
to my account in my country of which she is the next of kin but due to her refugee status here in Dakar Senegal. I am awaiting for your response sir,

Bank name: BARCLAYS BANK OF LONDON .
mailing address: (barclaybankplcc@accountant.com )
The name of the transfer officer is
Mr. Bruce Hector.
Account Holder's Name: Dr Jack Kelvin Williams,
Account Number 09000750006061
Next of Kin: Miss Lilian Williams

yours sincerely xxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. It is very crazy to find out that people are frauding others just like that.
    But the happy thing is to finally find out the truth about it all. Now lets see what happen next. :) :)

    ReplyDelete