Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bent Hybird, benthybird@yahoo.com

kellygirls; taken: 31/07/09; 09:19am; acquisition date; 31/07/09; 06:15am; Canon EOS D40



Contact me just now in 24 FD


Wizzy
28 y/o Female
alabama, USA

Profile not avaible for view.

I saw your photos and profile and i think i can make things out with you. am new here and i need a partner so i you don mind having me. My real name is Bent. I like music, tenis and dance. I think we can understand very good each other. .

I am looking for a man like you for my new life. intelligent, loyal , carefully and wants to be happy with me. Plese write me my mail adress
benthybird@yahoo. com

I will wait your letter.
Please hold my hand we run to happiness.



its my pleasure writing me
so whats up and what will you like to get from me


41.206.12.5


MTN Nigeria
Golden Plaza,
Falomo Roundabout,
Ikoyi
Lagos


xxxxxxxxxxx
:lol: :lol:

all i see in your writing envys me the more about you. as for me
i am bent, am an Austrian from Australian, both not living in there since i was young.
my pop is a federal contractor so we had no permanent stay in a particular country. have been to many countries with my pop and at most times i do meet lovely men of high integrity and passion for me and have been playing along with them........

my mom stays in united kingdom so i do go for visitations there also. part of my hobby is traveling to different parts of the country.

so i will be glad to have you.
why not send me your picture and your mobile number................

No comments:

Post a Comment