Friday, March 2, 2012

Hadija Muhammad, hadija_hmuhammad@yahoo.com




From Wednesday in WD


fatuloveu
- 26 y/o female (1986 February 08)
- from New York City, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 18 to 75 y/o



Hello dear new friend
How are you doing today? i hope everything is ok with you. it is my great pleasure to contact you in having communications with you if you would have the same desire with me so that we can know each other better and see what future will hold for us. i will be very happy if you can write to me through my email (hadija_hmuhammad@yahoo.com) for easier communication. i will be waiting to hearing from you.
Yours new friend.
Miss hadija


hello Dear,
I am very happy to receive your reply, I hope you are in good health? I appreciated the free time you devoted to write back to me.
As I said before, my name is Hadija Muhammad, single and never married 24yrs. I think it's important we know one another better for the confidence that is needed in every good and lasting relationship built on honesty and true love.

I love to read, also like visiting parks and gardens to be close to nature. I love children too, and i would like to have many children when I'm married. I am from Sudan and i am currently staying in a refugee camp here in Senegal.

I came here a month ago, because my parents are dead and our region is not safe, because the rebel soldiers were raping women everyday and i escaped with the help of UNICEF and the Red Cross, i now reside at the United Nations High Commission for refugees Office here in Dakar, Senegal.

I chosed to come to Senegal because I came once in Dakar three years ago with my father because he was in the business of oil and its bank is here in Senegal. I will tell you more about my family and all of me when I will be sure that you are and that I can trust you with my life as a true friend and caretaker,

Attached here is my photo I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Please send your photo and phone number in your next reply.

I trust that you had a happy day, hoping to hear from you Soon? God bless you?
Kind regards
Hadija


41.208.184.24


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BA3
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxx


Hello Dearest
Thank you so much for writing back, just i not feeling good and I will really like to have as my blood sister , because I have a special reason why I decided to contact you, due to what men have be doing to girl i hope in my fellow female and also the urgency of my situation here and I am Miss hadija muhammad, 24 years old girl from Sudan to Central Africa, 5.9ft tall, the only daughter of My late father (DR.Morgan Muhammad peter). was Assistant managing director of Sudan Forestry Development Authority (FDA) and Ministry of Commerce and Industry, who was killed by (Dr John Garang de Mabior) and his rebels groups after many innocent soul were killed ,My father was killed.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother. She planned to kill me and take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar , Republic of Senegal . And also (UNICEF) remember that I wish to contact you personally due to the trust i am depositing on you,

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$6.5 Million (six Million five Hundred Thousand us Dollars) in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in my first year in the university, when the crisis started.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through my email address and this is the Rev Father Mark Paul telephone number ( +221 -762-884-057)i will like you to call and tell him to send for me. he will send for me.

As soon as I receive your positive response I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.
I'm staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till I come over , once the fund has been transferred, Please do send me your full information, so that i will inform the bank and late them know you are my foreign business partner/trustee and for them to know you are for me when you contact them and I will send you the bank contact information once I receive your full details..
Fill the information's below and get back to me.

1. Your Full Names:.............................
2. Your Address:...............................
3. Your Sex:.................................
4. Your Age...............................
5. Your Marital status:..............
6. Your Occupation.........................
7. Your Direct Phone number:.....................
8. Your Resident City:......................
9. Your Resident State:......................
10.Your Country:.................................

Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said, i have a lot to tell you. i want you to know that distant doesn't matter anything but understanding matters a lot of things. I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail., Hoping to hear from you soon.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Yours lovely sister, Miss hadija


xxxxxxxxxxx


My Dearest love,

I thank you once again this afternoon, i came out from the camp now to write you this mail and to be sure and know how you are over there in your country. i believe you are fine. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it please never let people know about this transfer i use GOD to plead to you please.
Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information's! My love is for you and you alone, i will like to hear your voice please just call the Rev number (+221-762884057) and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately. You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me please. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 20% of the total money for helping me out and the remaining money will be managed by me and you in any business of your choice since i am too young to handle such huge amount.
In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this
information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me to transfer my late father's fund into your account in your country. which i am the next of kin to. The contact information's of the bank is as follows,

BARCLAY'S BANK OF LONDON PLC.
Email address (transferrdptbarc@aol.co.uk) and (hassanronald@blumail.org)
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Hassan Ronald.
Telephone number +44 797 427 7359/ + 44 703 184 1727
Office Fax number +44 208 711 3110

Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. I have mapped out 5% of the total money for any expenses that might come up in this transfer, so that after the transfer you will take your 20% and 5% before you can start to manage the remaining money for me. Remember you will help me out in the area of investing this fund because i can`t be able to do it by myself. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind to you all the days of my life with you .since i am still too young to manage it, as i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in you country. The attached here is my refugee ID.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever.
Hadija Muhammad

1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=43647&p=235298#p235298

    ReplyDelete