Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fatou Mohammed, fatou_mohammed@ymail.com





From 4ppl on Friday....


fatou_m1

LOVE N FRIENDSHIP


Age:
21

I am a:
Woman

Location:
McPherson, KS, US

Birthday:
14.07.1990

Looking for:
Man

Hobbies:
READING N TRAVELLING

Occupation:
MODEL

Height:
6'0"-6'3" (181-190cm)

Smoker:
Socially

Children:
no children


Yes Of Course Dad
Am very religiuos and also a daughter to a muslim priest
But I also love christian and Joseph and Mary

Dad
I need you to help me as a young girl who needs to be wise and get to used to western education and life

I am sick and tired of Sharia and Arab system of life

Am in Africa

Presently in Abidjan

Thanks

Regards,
Fatou
Email: fatou_mohammed@ymail.com


xxxxxxxxxxxx


Thanks Dad

I really do appreciate your effort and your advice to me
I felt relief and extremely joyful about your mail

Dad
You really touched me with your words

Dad
Am Happy
God bless you

Young girls being raped is not a new thing in Africa
It is now constant especially in the Northern part of the country

Dad
I need your help to start a new life

I need a new life

I need a new begining

I need a new Dad

My Father was very rich but That is not my business

Our Attorney will need to explain that better to you

Dad
I need you to help me

I will write you again tomorrow morning to answer your few question

Thanks Dad

Fatou


41.202.118.18


AROBASE
Arobase Telecom
AROBASE TELECOM S.A (c/o MTN Cote d'Ivoire)
c/o AF NET Internet Services
Imm. AFNET, Rue de l'Industrie
Zone 3 Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire
Abidjan

No comments:

Post a Comment