Thursday, March 15, 2012

Stella James Poruk, stella87love@yahoo.com

This Pic we know already



Profilepic



From Tuesday in 4ppl

stellaluv87

seeking for man

Age:
23

I am a:
Woman

Location:
Dakar, Guediawaye, Dakar, SN

Birthday:
26.12.1988

Looking for:
Man

Hobbies:
love and romatic

Occupation:
student

Height:
5'8"-5'11" (171-180cm)

Smoker:
Never smoked

Drinker:
Never

Children:
no children


How are you today,
My name is Stella am from sierra leone, living dakar senegal,it give me a great pleasure to write you I was browsing and came across your contact in 4ppl .com
my spirit moved me to contact you for special purpose. Please I will be very happy to be in communication with you and contact me in my email box ;(stella87love@yahoo.com).if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other, which may lead us to a good relationship in future, I will give you my picture for the beginning in my next mail.
Please I'm expecting your mail soonest.
have a blessed day,
From Stella Thanks.



Hello Dear,

How are you today?.Thanks hugely for your very nice mail.I hope you are in perfect health and i pray that this mail should find you in peace. It is a pleasure to read from you as always. I am very happy the way God has brought us in contact with each other.My dear, like i told you in my first mail, my name is Miss stella Poruk from Sierra Leone,i am 23 years old,Presently,i live in Dakar Senegal,a west African country.I came to this country after the death of my father in my country, My late father Dr. James Poruk, was a successful top business man in my country, he deals on importation of farm materials from Thailand and Europe.

He was unfortunately assassinated together with my lovely mother on the 26Th of August 2008 by the wicked rebels in the midst of the political unrest in my country.It was only me that is alive for now out of a family of five. I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.Please I will like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently and your picture.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Waiting for your reply.
Miss stella Poruk.


41.82.89.17


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxx


Dearest sweetheart.

I am more than happy in your lovely replies to my mail this afternoon. How is your day?.Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. Your lovely mail impressed my heart and sole and i thank you so much for your caring and words of encouraging.

I am not counting on my condition anymore because i knew that on a good day i will be out as God may have it. Honey, from now on i will count on you in every step i am making, i have take you as all in my life hence I don't have any brother, sister or relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev Dickson Freeborn who is the pastor of the CHURCH here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is +221-777897501, if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money, phone or whatever because it is against the law of this country. It pains me a lot when i remember the privileges i was having with my family when they are alive but i am not counting on that, what i need it to get out from this camp and resume my life with my sole mate.

Honey, I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to me being in this situation now took place. honey i still never female genitalia on race, religion bar, color and age all i needs who can be my sole mate and will leave a happy family.

I have noted that you have God fearing and human feelings not only that you are honesty and trustworthy for that i can not hesitate to express what are bordering my mind. Because of the trust and love which i have develop on you make me to expose this secret to you and i believed that you will keep it only in your mind because i don't want to loose my life or the money.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's Certificate of Deposit and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading UNITEDTRUSTBANKCOUK which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is! $6.3M(Six Million three Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars)

So i will like to have your opinion and advice on how you will contact the bank where the said money deposited and transfer this deposited fund to your nominated bank in your country and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

I was once made effort with the bank where the money deposited which they told me that i have to get age of 28 or appointed husband / foreign partner who will stand on my behalf and claim the money from their care because the agreement have with my late father during his deposited as such i enter into praying and fasting and ask God to show me trusted and honest person who will not cheat on me or run away with the money, If you can see that it took me some time before releasing the secret to you because i have build trust in you.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i reposed on you, I like honest and understanding person, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English but very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.

The information's I needed from you is only full name and phone number to enable me give you the contact of the bank and for me to write an authorization latter to the bank with your name to stand on my behalf as my trustee / representative / next of kin.

I appreciate the hearing you gave to my cry as God will be with you,

Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest .
yours lovely Stella Poruk.


xxxxxxxxx


I could kiss you a thousand times and still not be satisfied. My feelings for you is endless, so tender, so hot and complete. I swear to God I want you in my life. I interested in you more and more with each day passing and it eases me to know as tomorrow approaches, that I will still love you more then yesterday and tomorrow will be more then today. My feelings for you cannot be measured by words alone as love does express my true feelings for you.my dear i receive the letter you send to me but i don,t think if you understand the letter which i also sending to you concern my situation here in Dakar Senegal what do you say about helping me i have send to you my refugee ID that what i have now ,? Our Rev pastor Dickson Freeborn will soon make a chance for me in his computer to use and chat with you because he always using it so am still interested to hear and also see you ,When I think of our communication it reminds me of all the things you are to me. You and only you have given me so much hope and have made me realize how much I want you! You show the true meaning of how a man should treat a woman.

my dear love, be sincere to me and honest,truthful i hate lies and disappointment i can never let you down or hurt you i am sincere to you i want to know if you can be able to help me out from this refugee camp ?
Darling, accept my heart as your own and listen to both of ours beating as one. You are my reason to live. Without you I'm nothing. The years will be a test, but nothing will keep me from loving you, or from being by your side. I dream of you more than you could even know, you are my world. I just wanted to let you know how much I feel all that you are and will be. You're truly my sweetheart, my soul mate, and my best friend together with my life .

For the first time in my life I have something to believe in. You'haven,t seen me, and still take me as I am. I thank God for you every day because I know you're heaven sent, you are my life . I dream of you from now till death do us part. Honey how is your family hope every body was alright,send my regard to them i will like to be there if it,s possible for you,
Right now you live far away from me and I really mean it's killing me but I know in my heart that we are doing alright. I don't want to lose you to anyone else or anything that anyone wants to say about you. I want you to know I feel,s you from the deepest part of my heart. I'm always so lost for words when it comes to you, I just wish there was another way that we could be together.

I want you and always will and there is nothing that will ever change the way I feel about you . I love you! Love can make you do things that you never thought possible. See, there's a place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part me. I promise, you'll always be in my heart. I love you.

Love always,
your in love Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment