Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Esther Kones/Kipkalya, esther.kones24@yahoo.com




From yesterday in 24FD .....


Esther24
- ID: 124160
- 26 y/o Female (1986 - January - 1)
- Burkina Faso, ouagadougou
- English, French,
- student
- Have no children


Hello Dear,

It's been my pleasure to contact you through this medium,actually i have just registered at this site and saw your profile which was interesting to me and i decided to contact you maybe we get to know each other. My name is Esther and my way of ife is simply and ideally and i wish we could be best of friends,you can reply me here in my private box estherkones@yahoo.c om so that i can share my view and equally forward my pictures to you. God bless you for being there for me and i am looking forward to seeing your reply.

Yours sincerely
Esther



Dear xxxxxxx,
Good morning to you and compliments of the day,honestly I am so impressed with your expression in the mail and in appreciation,i just want to say thank you for the opportunity. I am glad today as i find it favourable to meet someone like you and i would like to keep a good and descent relationship with you,believing this opportunity will fetch us good. First there are some reasoon that i have come to you and i wish you will honour my words as you will find it favourable in the site of humanity and God to offer me this support, My full name is Esther Kipkalya Kones, i am from Kenya and 25 years old. I am a daughter of the former Kenyan road minister late Mr Kipkalya Kones who died on Tuesday 10th June 2008 along the Cessna 210 plane crash which was heading to Kericho in a remote area called Kajonga in western Kenya as You can read more on the crash below:

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/afric ... index.html

Although we are just getting to know each other closely but please consider this as a divine wish and accept me with a better understanding,I believe you have come to me at the right time to share a good life with me because i am very lonely where i am now. My way of life is simple and i need a partner because i feel this is the righ to make my own home since my parents is late,I just need your honest attention in this relationship we are tryiing to build since you have no children and consider me like your half part,a soul mate you can lay trust on perharps your closest friend even if you want us to marry,i am willing with all pleasure. Honestly i am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart due to the condition this tragic experience has laid me and i prayed to GOD for his divine intervention to enbale me continue life and finish my acedmic career.

I have chosen you to be my best companion and my prayers is that God will give you a kind and honest heart to see my through this trials and i am convinced in the spirit that you will be the epitome of true love God has chosen to rescue me from this trouble as a true friend and i would equally want you to be my trustee to reclaim my inheritance and i believe that with you i will accompish this successfully. I have this money confirmed in the bank and it's just about $7.2 million my late father deposited in his bank account and the directors whom i met as i we had delibration over this and the requested for a foreign trustee to guarrantee the saftey of this fund which is in their records as unclaimed bill in my father's account and i have the death certificate and the deposit certificate of the fund stating proof of my geneuity. I need you as my companion in life for us to reclaim this heritage as we will live happiness as husband and wife in one family in as much as you could help from your heart to make this goal a reality. I wait upon your positive response in respect to to your ability to stand for me in this situation and attached are my pictures for your perusal. I shall appreciate your willingness to help me with an equal mind in achieving this successfully with a better details about yourself ok.Attached below are my pictures,thanks and God bless you as i look forward to seeing your reply.

Yours Sincerely
Miss Esther Kipkalya


196.28.250.232


ONATEL
ADSL connectivity Provider
Jacques Arsene LOUARI
01 BP 10000 ONATEL Ouaga BF
OUAGADOUGOU
Burkina Faso


xxxxxxxxxxxx


Busy in the Camp by the Nightshift.....Passport is Original from Kenya....but bad Forgery


Dear xxxxxx,

Thank you for the reply yu sent to me,i am glad that you have given me the opportunity to proof my genueity and i want you to please help me because i am really in difficulty and want the bank to release this fund so that i can go back to school to finish my carreer. I have attached my passport for your perusal and i am ernestly want for the next action for us to continue,thnaks and God bless you for being there for me.

Yours Sincerely
Esther Kipkalya

1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23159

    ReplyDelete