Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lena, lennannusya@googlemail.com






- 31 y/o female

- odessa, Ukraine

- English, Ukrainian, Russian

- social work

- Have no children

Description:

I can say, that I'm active and optimistic person, I like to make romantic moments and surprises. They say, that I'm kind, caring and easy-going woman. I believe that the family is the most important and happy thing in the life.

Ideal match description:I'm not looking for the Prince on the white limousine, I want to have a man in my life, who always wants to be with me, who respects me, loves me...If I find him, I'll do everything to make him happy...
Received: from localhost (61-203-95-178.pool.ukrtel.net. [178.95.203.61]) ukraine

Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 12:52:38 +0300


X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.3)

ProfessionalX-Priority: 3 (Normal)

Hello-Hello:) I'm so glad that you give me your e-mail, thank you very
much for your interest, I hope it's nice beginning of our pleasant
communication:) You know, it's so wonderful, that we have a great
opportunity to share everything here. I think, that we are lucky to
live in this age of modern technology and communicate from any point
of our planet:) I hope you will tell me more about your likes, place,
family and anything that you are ready to share with me. Surely, I'll
be happy to answer any question that you are interested in.

Have a nice day!

Lena.

the picture youre watching on this post is really tatana kucharova



This scam could have been prevented with proper due diligence research.http://russian-detective.com/services/scam_detection.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment