Friday, March 2, 2012

Grace Abdiwahid, gracelimi21@yahoo.com


From yesterday in 4ppl


limi23

hello with love


Age:
26

I am a:
Woman

Location:
NY, US

Birthday:
25.05.1985

Looking for:
Man

Relationship:
Woman

Language:
English


(gracelimi21@yahoo.com)

hello with love my name is grace,how is your day over there i come close your short profile i picked interested on you after going through your profile at this site i really want to have good relationship with you beside i have some thing very vital to disclose with you bout i find it difficult to express my self to you here since it is a public site i want like you to write back to me through my email (gracelimi21@yahoo.com)so we will become a good friend and know each other better and give you my picture all so tell you more about my self please write to me here (gracelimi21@yahoo.com)your sincerely miss
grace,


Hello dear ,
Thanks for your reply, greetings to you and your family. How are you today?,I hope you are fine thanks be to God almighty, my dear, I know this message will look strange and surprising, to tell someone I do not know about my life, but there is no need of hiding it from you, in as much as my people wants me dead, telling you about my life may save me.

please bear with me.i really want to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you, I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation here, I am Miss Grace Abdiwahid. ''5'8 in height, 25 years old. I am from Republic of Somalia in East Africa.

I am the daughter of the late Dr. Abdiwahid Elmi Gonjeeh, the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and my mother. i was very lucky to hide under the bed,after then, I decided to run away from the house with the help of the Red Cross; to the charity home where I am presently seeking asylum from the United Nations High Commissioner here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal.

I want to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country. My father, of blessed memory deposited the sum of U.S.$ 8.600, 000.00 million in the bank with my name as the next of kin. But in the meantime should not let someone else know about the fund; until, i come over to your country.

However, I will present the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me to help me transfer this money to your account so that i will come to your country, and we will invest with the money, and I would like to finish my studies as I was in my 1st year in college, when this pain started.

It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason I decided to contact you.
Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest to help me I will put things into action immediately.
In light of the above, i want to see an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. please you can not call me because I have no phone here but if you want to talk with me on phone, i will ask priest to give me his office phone number here. He is Reverend Father Dennis Mack , call and tell him you want to talk with me, he will send for me, I stays at the female hostel, please i will be waiting for your urgent and positive response. Please keep this only to your self please I beg you not reveal it until I come to your country when the funds have been transferred.

yours Sincerely, Grace.


41.82.125.26


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxxx


My Dear ,
thank you for your mail. I wish you could help me out from this disgusting environment,
i will greatly treasure your help to me. It is not a thing of joy living with my experience. Having a happy home today then tomorrow, a sad home and becoming an orphan; I came out with the certificates that my father was issued too, when he made a deposit with one of the Bank, and i have confirmed from the Bank about my statue as the next of kin being my parent's only daughter. they advice me to come with the certificates of which my father deposited the Money with, but due to my inability and lack of resources, i decided to contact you for a help.

Please, i will be very glad if you would consider to help me; there is no other hope i have for a survival apart from this, please take into consideration to help me. Firstly I thank you for your indication of helping me now, because I so much love to complete my education in
your country. You will be managing the funds for me while I will go back to school.

I want to go straight to the point, I am mailing you from the office of the Rev.Father in the parish, I have confide on him, I did explained a bit about my situation to him but not everything, He gave me the access to his computer twice a day just to help me because I told him that I want to get out from the orphanage home as soon as possible, But firstly I must get the funds transferred into an account abroad, Since I don't have any body abroad I decided to contact you, Only if you will be honest and kind to my situation and assist me with all sincerity in your heart.

This is Rev.Fathers reception office telephone number: 00221762870206. His name is Rev father Dennis Mack When you call, tell him that you want to speak with miss Grace Abdiwahid. the Somalia girl, he will send for me. I have no access of income here to make call, i will like you to
send to me your full data such as
(1) your Home address---------------
(2) your full name --------------------------------------
(3) your phone number---------------------------------
(4) your fax number------------------------------
(5)your Country of residence--------------------------

on the receipt of this email i will forward to you all the contact of the
Bank where this Money is deposited by my late father for you to make
contact with them and ask them the possibility of releasing the money to
your account, i am looking forward to read from you.
regards
yours sincerely
Grace


xxxxxxxxxx

Playing of time......


Good morning my dear
how are you and how is your day today hope fine?my dear am so sorry for my late reply to your message,i have gone through it all but i want you to know that i have the documents which you have asked from me but the problem now is how do i scan it for you?because there is no scanning machine here ,so i dont know how i can do this now ?but if you wish to help me out you can send me the details for me to forward it to the bank so that their will know whom you are going to contact them on behalf ,i will be waiting have a lovely day.


Loving You Always
Grace


xxxxxxxxxxx


Good afternoon my dear
how are you and how is your weekend ?my dear you are not serious and you are not willing to help me out so please do not talk to me that way again what do you mean by giving me 24hrs ?did you gave me money to do the scan ?so you should not instruct me ok have a lovely weekend .


Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment